"Katta, I've known you for one day. Don't make me yell slurs in your face!"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ami...
Edit: cut the ending scren
>when vtubers cry, it fucks with the eye detection and causes their model to start erratically blinking
>vtuber's model has 4 eyes, further exaggerating this effect and making it extra weird
Fuck man, this would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Megumi Kuragiri, who had her graduation stream tonight, is reincarnating as a new vtuber. She's likely joining a corpo. Sleepy is a good friend of hers and is already following this account.
1690008109242.png
Here she is showing the account on her stream right now.
1690008211266.png

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Megumi Kuragiri, who had her graduation stream tonight, is reincarnating as a new vtuber. She's likely joining a corpo. Sleepy is a good friend of hers and is already following this account.
View attachment 37103
View attachment 37104
What's even the point of graduating if you're just gonna stream under another name you advertise on your graduation stream? I guess if she's going corpo it makes some sense though...

ogey_rrat

ogey
View attachment 37103
View attachment 37104
hmmm.jpg

Suppose it might not mean anything, but they are currently recruiting. I don't think any of their talents are following her at the moment but that could change.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Is this how people felt when the Calli/Kiara ship was being pushed hard at the beginning of Myth and they had a big dislike for one of them? I didn't really like either of them and it was annoying to constantly hear about, but since I didn't have any investment in either of those two, it was easier to ignore at the time.
Nah proto Takamori was infinitely worse because Calli clearly hated playing the Tsundere role in the relationship it's much better when both talents are equally playing into it Kromei was no exception and Neither is KroFauMei

But yeah people who take it further than memes are stupid and should be ignored for your enjoyment
She specifically in her debut had some comments about wanting to create a respecting safe space for all genders and such which caused people to either adore her or write her off hard and while she didn't say anything like that again (to my knowledge) it stuck with people who don't like her. I cannot remember if it was on twitter or specifically her debut, however.

That said, that was all related to her, not Iluna, so I can't really say why her comments include everyone else. I could have forgotten or missed something
Iluna were announced a day after Tempus got absolutely shit on for their designs and got disproportionately high attention as a result of being the first mixed wave and people subscribing to them due to that Iluna Vs Tempus designs fiasco. However, they also relied quite heavily on making weird and unfunny top/bottom jokes which drew criticism about them and generally the pre-debut period where tweets are all we can gauge them on. There was also that thing with Aia where people thought she was going to be an SJW and she tried to troll about it in her debut stream but it just kind of made people double down on it.

Regardless, I'm willing to give her a pass for having a cute laugh and also being a Warhammer sperg.
It was these slides
Screenshot_20230721-233952.pngScreenshot_20230721-234051.png
To be fair these were horrible attempts at trolling she should have focused on dispelling the rrats with actions rather than kicking the hornets nest that was already buzzing
View attachment 36977
Tweets / Archive

Speaking of women letting emotions spill out when they shouldn't, Sayu's having trouble with oldfags not doing their reps. I get that it's annoying having people asking questions about things she has to be vague about at best, but it's an inevitability and she's gonna have to find a simple way to handle it sooner or later.

EDIT: Update -
View attachment 37034
Tweet / Archive
The simplest way is pinned to the top of her Twitter fans need to have Twitter if they want tabs on their oshis and Sayu couldn't have made this particular tab any easier

That's clenched teeth it's a song/animation detailing the coup that happened 1k years before the series so the two are clenching their teeth at eachother

That said Based Remi

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
That's clenched teeth it's a song/animation detailing the coup that happened 1k years before the series so the two are clenching their teeth at eachother

That said Based Remi
1690013776720.png

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
It was these slides
View attachment 37109View attachment 37110
To be fair these were horrible attempts at trolling she should have focused on dispelling the rrats with actions rather than kicking the hornets nest that was already buzzing
> the "MAIDENS" thing
Boy, could you tell ELDEN RING was released around that time? That fucking horse hadn't been handed enough post-mortem beatings!

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Around that time? Didn't Tempus and Iluna debut like 6 months or so after Elden Ring came out?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Famous Tenma clipper NotTheo got a sponsorship offer:

Archive

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Does anyone have the clip of ami crying? I wanna watch it. So I can feel mad as well.

no you don't

this isn't "woman tears, nice" this is "woman tears, the one responsible can never apologize enough"

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Not-Username

The power of filters

Translation:
"Looks tasty!"

"I'm getting hungry! I wanna eat!"

"Did Akutan really make this?"

"It's not burnt at all!"

Aqua: ( ・᷄ᯅ・᷅ )、、、eh?

Screenshot_20230722-113845.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
no you don't

this isn't "woman tears, nice" this is "woman tears, the one responsible can never apologize enough"
Honestly it was 6/10. Meru's tears were better tbh.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Every good video has to end with an explosion.

UberSoldat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom