General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeRando

400 giftsubs and counting in the last 30 minutes and she's crying now
Not a twitch guy so I don't know how significant that is

Pretty significant, 500 gifted subs is like $1,250 bucks

lalilulelo

This bear is graduating in just over 30 minutes, go wish her well for the future!

hololive gen 3 candidate? along with blair labri?

also anybody got any credible rrats on whats actually going on with vesper and magni?

God's Strongest Dragoon

also anybody got any credible rrats on whats actually going on with vesper and magni?
inb4 Janny Jambalaya says "There is no EN3"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Every response you get to this will be some variation of "Vesper fucked all the girls and killed Takeshi with his spear" so I'll just give it to you straight and say no, we haven't had any information to work with beyond the original announcement and Magni posting as usual on his roommate accounts, so there won't be much weight to any theories you hear.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Baby Lisa

adorable

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
2044118_ADfzym99.png
Not pictured: me in a "mostly peaceful" protest in Buckopia, because I'm busy coddling my menhera spidor. :kroheart:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
did someone say EN3

time for me to overdose on copium the second time this week

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

By process of elimination based on things that Holo has specified before when announcing hiatuses and suspensions (they announce health issues, they announce formal suspensions, contract negotiations doesn't really hold up because it makes no sense to redebut new models for them immediately beforehand, etc) the going theory is that there's "something" actually preventing them from streaming. Reasonable guesses include their luggage & streaming equipment getting lost in transit, or a dox incident or similar where private information is involved that has to be investigated and sorted out, or perhaps legal issues are involved that are preventing Hololive from being more specific.
Even this is mostly speculation however. There really just isn't much information at all to go on.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh, for fucks sake. Bae is gonna do a poll to decide the best streaming time based on viewers. Guess I am gonna get fucked over on another EN's stream time now. Fucking PST monkies already fucked IRyS' schedule for me, now Bae? Ugh....

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
To take your mind off the depressing Vesper and Magni rrats, here's a clip of Vesper's talking about his depressing realization that he would never achieve his life's goal in cycling.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
At least within HoloPro, most of the past graduations/terminations came out of no where with no chance of doomposting. Just look Sana, Coco, Rushia (I don't think as many people expect Cover to just straight-out fire their top earner), Aloe and Kaoru.

On the other hand, look at Gura with all the constant doomposting about how she is going to graduate.

Mister you forgot that Rushia got investigated and Aloe got suspended before their respectives fates
My point was that not that many people were doomposting about them, they were definitely expecting them to return after their respective "break".

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
At least within HoloPro, most of the past graduations/terminations came out of no where with no chance of doomposting. Just look Sana, Coco, Rushia (I don't think as many people expect Cover to just straight-out fire their top earner), Aloe and Kaoru.

On the other hand, look at Gura with all the constant doomposting about how she is going to graduate.
Mister you forgot that Rushia got investigated and Aloe got suspended before their respectives fates

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

This bear is graduating in just over 30 minutes, go wish her well for the future!

She is a pretty good singer but not mindblowing. Feels more like a Niji candidate but we'll see.

At least she knows how treat jannies

Negzana

tbh a lot of people saw the writing on the wall for Sana given she didn't even have a similar level of traction someone like Kaela got and just didn't seem to fit in. As for Rushia, I didn't expect her to just get outright nuked but I always felt her menhera and lack of opsec was a ticking time bomb even before the Mafumafu situation.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Negzana

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Thought this was worthy of the main thread. Kirsche changed her twitter profile picture to the K-On girls with Hitler for a donothon goal.
1689995103376.png

Edit: Damn, she changed it to the Hello Fresh logo.
1689995249807.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom