"Women with over two ribbons on their body are 20,000,000% a 'Landmine-Girl'"Kiryu Coco

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Has this been posted yet? Pipkin Pippa is going to collab with a cyote soon!

I get it that Phase Connect isnt that small but im suprised Kemono Friend's vtubing initiative has so little attention drawn to it, is it just an old project now? Thought it would atleast get some decent numbers just due to the brand

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Women don't build up resistance like men do. I don't know why. Probably because they don't have the 'might makes right' attitude of men.

If I (hypothetically) have an argument with another man and I end up punching him in the gut, knocking him down and grinding his face into the mud, I've humiliated and emasculated him. He might still be entirely right, but by exercising power over him, I've depowered his argument. It has less hold over me, irrespective of its factual content, because I have disgraced its messenger.

Women can't do that and generally aren't wired to do that to begin with. Women's social circles are catty backbiting hellholes because they destroy people emotionally rather than physically. They question themselves constantly, which is why they have such major problems recognizing abusive patterns of behaviour. They genuinely believe men who tell them 'sorry honey for hitting you the last 15 times, number 16 is when I'll change, and if I don't, it's your fault because you're the bitch that made me break my word.'

This isn't a hard and fast rule, but one I've observed countless times in action. It's a stereotype for a reason. If something like this happens to a man, he'll most likely go 'hah, that asshole is just jealous, screw him.' If it happens to a woman, they'll most likely go 'oh no I'm not pleasing everyone, I'm a failure and a disgrace, that one guy is just being honest about how everyone else must really feel, the only difference is they pity me enough to put up with my issues.'
oi got a loicence for that opinion mate?

Ensok

Early Adopter
I get it that Phase Connect isnt that small but im suprised Kemono Friend's vtubing initiative has so little attention drawn to it, is it just an old project now? Thought it would atleast get some decent numbers just due to the brand
Kadokawa drained all the spirit and passion from the franchise.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
View attachment 36975
You Yamanbas better don't roll with this I'm just bringing this back because I find it hilarious. From fishman tweet about the math bullshit.
Here is college student in some IT field jelly

Then there's Lia "I can't understand how the knight moves" zoomer

I don't know what backwater college she is going to but the girl is getting scammed
:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

1689990530351.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
At this point I unironically prefer the other kind of numberfagging.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Starting soon.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Welp time to see if Axel baited us all.. lol baited Vesper and Magni still mia.

Last edited:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
In the next decade or so, we're going to see an entire generation of aging and clinically depressed single men and women, and I'm so not looking forward to that. I hate how much certain groups of people warped society's perception of how relationships are supposed to work.
You mean we aren't already in that decade? Sure feels like it to me.
:depressedtako:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
BAITED
A
I
T
E
D

Sounds like Bettel is still fucked up from the vape Vesper found.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
At this point I unironically prefer the other kind of numberfagging.
Shiina managed to gain ~10k subs in a week where she only streamed once.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Does anyone know the meaning of what Aia said in her stream yesterday? She is the more unremarkable members in Nijisanji but I can't recall any controversies in their debut maybe besides a possible stink of a co-ed wave debut let alone something about her specifically.

37:11 into the stream if the timestamp link fails.

Iluna were announced a day after Tempus got absolutely shit on for their designs and got disproportionately high attention as a result of being the first mixed wave and people subscribing to them due to that Iluna Vs Tempus designs fiasco. However, they also relied quite heavily on making weird and unfunny top/bottom jokes which drew criticism about them and generally the pre-debut period where tweets are all we can gauge them on. There was also that thing with Aia where people thought she was going to be an SJW and she tried to troll about it in her debut stream but it just kind of made people double down on it.

Regardless, I'm willing to give her a pass for having a cute laugh and also being a Warhammer sperg.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Hime is reading japanase creepy pastas.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Shinri read the sign about there being nothing about "the other two" (inb4 shitstorm, my words not his) and to stay tuned to social media while the japs can edge until they all collectively bust both nuts right as they anounce it.

Fuck this shit, I'm unsubscribing. If they did come back, I'll sub again, but they won't.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

MagicHammer

This bear is graduating in just over 30 minutes, go wish her well for the future!

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Raimi the Rat is doing a stream before she goes traveling for a bit, and it's exploring the weird world of VRChat, so stop by and watch in case the vod goes down later because God knows what she's going to stumble across.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I like ami but she needs to grow the fuck up or at least stop making it public that bad comments get to her.
Ami really needs to either go to therapy or grow a thicker skin. These type of reactions are not healthy for a woman in her what? 40 ish? She can create a nice ecochamber but the more you filter things the lower the threshold for these reactions will be. Nowadays is an asshole sending her hate, then down the line is a bucko telling her she sounds weird or some other inane comment. Sheltering herself from all harm is gonna be worse for her.
100% agree with you. It's sad sometimes how some of these girls get 1 guy'd into an existential crisis. They need to grow the fuck up and learn that they are on the internet and just for existing they will get shit.

Does anyone know the meaning of what Aia said in her stream yesterday? She is the more unremarkable members in Nijisanji but I can't recall any controversies in their debut maybe besides a possible stink of a co-ed wave debut let alone something about her specifically.

37:11 into the stream if the timestamp link fails.

She specifically in her debut had some comments about wanting to create a respecting safe space for all genders and such which caused people to either adore her or write her off hard and while she didn't say anything like that again (to my knowledge) it stuck with people who don't like her. I cannot remember if it was on twitter or specifically her debut, however.

That said, that was all related to her, not Iluna, so I can't really say why her comments include everyone else. I could have forgotten or missed something
She had said some really cringe SJW shit in her debut + on her slides. This also got linked to some shit she had said publicly on her past life Twitter and it was mainly SJW cringe bullshit. People instantly hated her despite her debut being fairly solid.

Kyo had a fairly nice intro sequence mostly making it about being a frail boy that will probably die any second because of his IRL health condition. Other than that it was mostly bland and everyone hated his voice because he sounded like a twink boy from the ghetto.

Aster had one of the better openings animations, something also related to his grandma dying or something. But also criticized for sounding like a monotone femboy.

Maria had a cute debut and cried due to the nerves.

Scarle had possibly one of the worst debuts in Nijisanji history (Finana and Yugo also come to mind) because she was using stolen Wi-Fi on her laptop and her connection died out.

Ren had a very solid debut as he has proven to be.

The whole wave got hate for being the first mixed wave + very high expectations from everyone given how amazing the waves before them had been. Niji also seems to have picked a group of content creators and streamers with very high audiences and many feel like they just didnt mesh so well with Vtubing.

It has little attention because it's JP-based and like everything JP-based they don't believe in spending money to promote it or advertising it.

Does Pippa still mis-pronounces "coyote"? Might need to watch if so... :smugpipi:
Yes, she still says "Cah-Joe'T"

Roza recently opened up about her ex offing herself some time ago and she learned about it a few months later during her B-day. One of her community members set up a dono thing for her.

wrp

400 giftsubs and counting in the last 30 minutes and she's crying now
Not a twitch guy so I don't know how significant that is

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Reject Math

Embrace duck with duck on head.
foto_no_exif (5).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom