"Please buy our coffee, I will not be paid until we sell our coffee, and I haven't been paid in six months because we haven't sold our shitty coffee"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeTawks

Iluna had a weird debut. It had a very interesting debut and a very interesting reaction to us. So, I feel like sometimes that still follows me to this day.
Does anyone know the meaning of what Aia said in her stream yesterday? She is the more unremarkable members in Nijisanji but I can't recall any controversies in their debut maybe besides a possible stink of a co-ed wave debut let alone something about her specifically.

37:11 into the stream if the timestamp link fails.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
1689985314824.png

Sorry for wasting space but this just destroyed me because i imagined Suisei there

akaaoi

I don't want Magni and Vesper to graduate since they're always memorable collab partners for the other streamers, but on the other hand if they do go then that means we'd be only one more graduation away from the funny situation of Axel "Voted at debut to be most likely to have their contract terminated first" Syrios being left as a singular dai-Senpai for future StarsEn generations to look up to.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Does anyone know the meaning of what Aia said in her stream yesterday. She is the more unremarkable members in Nijisanji but I can't recall any controversies in their debut maybe besides a possible stink of a co-ed wave debut let alone something about her specifically.
She specifically in her debut had some comments about wanting to create a respecting safe space for all genders and such which caused people to either adore her or write her off hard and while she didn't say anything like that again (to my knowledge) it stuck with people who don't like her. I cannot remember if it was on twitter or specifically her debut, however.

That said, that was all related to her, not Iluna, so I can't really say why her comments include everyone else. I could have forgotten or missed something

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
View attachment 36967
"Vesper committed offenses against the company, MY company, thus I have dealt him a great and terrible blow"
"Run along and pick a new oshi baka gaijin, don't ask questions you don't want the answers to"
Starsector?

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
starts at 3:59:43, for context

sounds like one of the soon-to-be-ex-buckos took her bathroom break as an opportunity to send her a rather nasty mallo when they knew she would read it

What kind of complete fucking degenerate would be mean to hag spider when shes been nothing but sweet the entire time.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Ami really needs to either go to therapy or grow a thicker skin. These type of reactions are not healthy for a woman in her what? 40 ish? She can create a nice ecochamber but the more you filter things the lower the threshold for these reactions will be. Nowadays is an asshole sending her hate, then down the line is a bucko telling her she sounds weird or some other inane comment. Sheltering herself from all harm is gonna be worse for her.

Doesn't work. Women are just like this. The kind of women who become vtubers anyway. Even Kirsche has stated quite openly that she still feels like this after years of rubbing shoulders with the most insensitive assholes on the internet. Every so often they just have a Women Moment where they go 'wow I guess I am the asshole after all' for no reason explicable to a man, and no amount of conditioning or exposure therapy works.

Don't ask me why. It's just the case as far as all observable evidence demonstrates to me.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
image.jpg
Tweets / Archive

Speaking of women letting emotions spill out when they shouldn't, Sayu's having trouble with oldfags not doing their reps. I get that it's annoying having people asking questions about things she has to be vague about at best, but it's an inevitability and she's gonna have to find a simple way to handle it sooner or later.

EDIT: Update -
image (2).jpg
Tweet / Archive

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
What kind of complete fucking degenerate would be mean to hag spider when shes been nothing but sweet the entire time.
People with nothing better to do with their time or just wants to make other people cry? I don't know why you're surprised by this. These people have existed since the beginning of time, and will continue to exist until the end. You can find them anywhere and everywhere. No exceptions.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
She specifically in her debut had some comments about wanting to create a respecting safe space for all genders and such which caused people to either adore her or write her off hard and while she didn't say anything like that again (to my knowledge) it stuck with people who don't like her. I cannot remember if it was on twitter or specifically her debut, however.

That said, that was all related to her, not Iluna, so I can't really say why her comments include everyone else. I could have forgotten or missed something
wasn't she the first one to debut when she said all that? Something like that while harmless can kneecap the momentum of the whole wave from the get go and it doesn't help them that her wave has 2 of the most fag sounding males niji has hired.

Doesn't work. Women are just like this. The kind of women who become vtubers anyway. Even Kirsche has stated quite openly that she still feels like this after years of rubbing shoulders with the most insensitive assholes on the internet. Every so often they just have a Women Moment where they go 'wow I guess I am the asshole after all' for no reason explicable to a man, and no amount of conditioning or exposure therapy works.

Don't ask me why. It's just the case as far as all observable evidence demonstrates to me.
I don't expect them to be stoic motherfuckers not phased by anything but we could agree that even by average vtuber women standards ami reactions are worrying. I like ami and I want her to be happy but the girl really needs to learn to at least build up her resistance to bullshit and her community while they mean well they might end up making it worse, they'll start to treat her more like a child the more this happens.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Someone informed me that in Amiyas newest stream she came back to it in tears over a "cruel marshmallow" and ended

Anyone have details?
@lakyus ? Your response to this crime?
Literally thats all the details there are.
  1. gets stuck on a boss for a while
  2. puts on the no backseating light
  3. gets some minor snark from drive by chatters
  4. takes a restroom break.
  5. comes back crying
  6. ends stream
  7. locks marshmallows

Currently people are just blaming every chatter they dislike but since its anon we'll never know what was said or who said it. Shit sucks though my cute hag hasn't done anything to warrant antis.

To try and give a lighter tone to this post. Try out her bucko-maker picrew, she would like to see your results.

Buckomaker picrew

Woman tears yum
Edit: Just got privated lol

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I like ami and I want her to be happy but the girl really needs to learn to at least build up her resistance to bullshit and her community while they mean well they might end up making it worse, they'll start to treat her more like a child the more this happens.

Women don't build up resistance like men do. I don't know why. Probably because they don't have the 'might makes right' attitude of men.

If I (hypothetically) have an argument with another man and I end up punching him in the gut, knocking him down and grinding his face into the mud, I've humiliated and emasculated him. He might still be entirely right, but by exercising power over him, I've depowered his argument. It has less hold over me, irrespective of its factual content, because I have disgraced its messenger.

Women can't do that and generally aren't wired to do that to begin with. Women's social circles are catty backbiting hellholes because they destroy people emotionally rather than physically. They question themselves constantly, which is why they have such major problems recognizing abusive patterns of behaviour. They genuinely believe men who tell them 'sorry honey for hitting you the last 15 times, number 16 is when I'll change, and if I don't, it's your fault because you're the bitch that made me break my word.'

This isn't a hard and fast rule, but one I've observed countless times in action. It's a stereotype for a reason. If something like this happens to a man, he'll most likely go 'hah, that asshole is just jealous, screw him.' If it happens to a woman, they'll most likely go 'oh no I'm not pleasing everyone, I'm a failure and a disgrace, that one guy is just being honest about how everyone else must really feel, the only difference is they pity me enough to put up with my issues.'

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
For those with memberships thanks to the tons of gifted given the other day, Bae's second attempt to save the succubus girl is starting. Whether or not she was successfully peer-pressured into installing the patch is another thing.

Edit: FISSION MAILED
foto_no_exif (4).jpg

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
If I (hypothetically) have an argument with another man and I end up punching him in the gut, knocking him down and grinding his face into the mud, I've humiliated and emasculated him. He might still be entirely right, but by exercising power over him, I've depowered his argument. It has less hold over me, irrespective of its factual content, because I have disgraced its messenger.

~Signed by the monsieur whom was disgraced by cardboard.
:smugselen:

Proctor please don’t put me in the gunt shack I’m sorry:faunacry:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter

mac.png

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Maybe in Bongland, but in Spicamerica, you only out yourself as a tiny balls that can't take being wrong. :pikacringe:
Hypothetically, of course.:smugrys:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Has this been posted yet? Pipkin Pippa is going to collab with a cyote soon!

Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom