"How dare you call me garbage, you... you look like a contractor! you know, that thing that draws circles"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Axel out here baiting people with thumbnails.

I give him the benefit of the doubt, since I imagine is difficult to find a fanart that has everyone but magni and Vesper in it
Shiina Zatsu in about 30 mins.

Wow she is really blowing up she was just at 80k last time I checked, this is like 10k a week, she should be reaching 100k by next week, good for her.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Wasn't something about edibles literally part of one girl's debut animation? I remember seeing it and thinking I was shocked it made it by Japanese management.
Yes it was part of Millie's debut, described as 'pomu leaf'. That's where it started and became shorthand for weed. The thing is that the Canadian members flip-flop between just calling it weed because it's legal there and management don't seem to care.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Speaking as somebody who likes Kronii and Mumei but isn't too big on Fauna, I feel about the same way. Shipping can be fun in a jokey way but the people who take it completely 100% seriously or get militant about it just suck all the fun out of it. Personally I blame tumblr refugees, the kinds of people who could never really learn to seperate fiction from reality, the kind of insane people who would send death threats to a celebrity's significant other because they get in the way of their ship in Supernatural or whatever.
For what it's worth, while some people will say the people doing this are all trans, I find more of them are actually female. It's just that they're the kinds of women who like yuri, the kind of girls who've decided they're lesbian because they avoid men/have a fear of men/hate the patriarchy. Female yuri fans are nuts. Yuri fans in general are nuts. Same goes for fujos/fudans.
It's annoying how often this quote is applicable.
Those who cannot conceive of friendship as a substantive love but only as a disguise or elaboration of Eros betray the fact that they have never had a friend.
-C.S. Lewis
It's unsurprising that the most intense and fanatical shipping always comes from the clowns that are both shallow and socially inept failures.

Not-Username

Cover would actually be retarded if they fired Vesper and Magni for too much collabbegging girls plus I don't think either one of them would beg for collabs especially the girls.
Suspension, not firing.

Nene with the deets

Stunned But Dumb

So who's the yamanba on twitch going around saying "vstreamer"

IIRC, Veibei started calling herself that after leaving Vshojo, stating that she hates the Vtuber title because of the toxicity around it

Somehow this caused Gura to get pregnant.

Vesper cums once and all women (and some men) in the area are caught in the shockwave. It's simple

Ragdoll detective.

I only choose to watch because cute little hat

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Not uncommon for women to suffer stress incontinence, specially during strenuous physical activities.
I'm going to regret that agree react. :painpeko:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Lia Shilling.png

It only leads to jumping lia.gif, but still. Someone's spending money on shilling crazy woman.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It's annoying how often this quote is applicable.

It's unsurprising that the most intense and fanatical shipping always comes from the clowns that are both shallow and socially inept failures.
I’ve brought up C.S. Lewis’s 4 loves here before, that’s why I say ‘yes’ when when someone asks ‘DYRBI’.
Suspension, not firing.

Nene with the deets

Tangential, but Gundam Evolution is shutting down, that’s probably why she’s playing that. I wouldn’t be surprised if IRyS gave it one more stream either, she mentioned it on the twitter space, but I missed large chunks of that due to being at work so I’m not sure exactly what she said about it.

Also, I saw a completely unsubstantiated rrat on 4ch that Sayu is getting sued by Niji. Probably completely made up but if anyone 1. is not at work (unlike me) and 2. actually cares (unlike me), they might want to look into it.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I just don't get it, why would any woman who is not already one, associate with someone who is openly a whore. It genuinely depresses me when henna collabs with these kinds of people.
Because she wants friends? Or because she is like the typical woman that keeps the ugly friend around just so that she looks better in comparison. (im leaning more on 1st one)

Surely they only started recording the voice packs recently and Ves/Mag's situation means theirs got delayed. This is my last cope.
Jesus fucking Christ, Cover. Just fire them already or announce that they're free to go, this shit is so stupid. If the boys come back from this and neither party mentions any hint of what happened, I'm going to be so annoyed.
I fucking hate this. Usually suspensions and/or firing takes like 2 weeks. When he got suspended they basically confirmed it without giving reasons which is why i dont htink this is a suspension. So either they took them behind the shed or something bad happened to them (although lando seems fine).

I love Calli and Kiara, but I almost miss the farms pink/orange woman bad posting when things got a bit slow

Didn't know this happened. Flayon appeared on Koe's show

Yeah, Calli and Kiara spergposting seems way better than Nolan-posting and Math. I hate it here.

As for Flayon he has been on Koe's streams for a while now. It seems he is interested in fighting games and Koe is possibly known as the Vtuber adjacent guy that loves fighting games.

Funnily enough given the Henya talk here, a clipper's just uploaded Mouse/Henya/Melody acknowledging the vshojo hate a bit and being shamed by association. Clickbaity as fuck title though.

Starting to get sick of all of those "Cries" and "In tears" clips of Ironmouse that come out. The clickbait is real. The sad part is that it probably works.

Someone made a compilation of moments where my favourite apolitical vtuber is not getting political. The editing feels a bit amateur with mid-2000s Movie Maker-tier transitions, but they picked out some fun clips.

Watched this the other day and lost track of it. I feel like there are better clips out there of her "not being political"

Found a 2view with some really good pipes

Cute

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm gonna zug zug whatever chat I wana to Zug Zug, suck it Beanut :smugina:If there were Vtuber STDS I'd be bringing them all home to your chat :menhera:
Context: Shiina doesn't like seeing Zug zug in other girl's chats, "that's our special thing".

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
From Kirsches donathon. New pfp just dropped

wew

Male hag love!
:depressedtako: I have typed out so many long schizo walls of text than deleted it about what's going on with vesper and magni
I just want my uncle nowa back even if its the worst case with a "graduation" and orc come back. I keep thinking back to his debut and how he cracked in the middle of it and expressed how shocked and happy he was to make it into holostars. Please cover just say something even if its the worst. I can't stand being in this limbo.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
:depressedtako: I have typed out so many long schizo walls of text than deleted it about what's going on with vesper and magni
I just want my uncle nowa back even if its the worst case with a "graduation" and orc come back. I keep thinking back to his debut and how he cracked in the middle of it and expressed how shocked and happy he was to make it into holostars. Please cover just say something even if its the worst. I can't stand being in this limbo.
1689984429005.png
"Vesper committed offenses against the company, MY company, thus I have dealt him a great and terrible blow"
"Run along and pick a new oshi baka gaijin, don't ask questions you don't want the answers to"

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I'm gonna zug zug whatever chat I wana to Zug Zug, suck it Beanut :smugina:If there were Vtuber STDS I'd be bringing them all home to your chat :menhera:
Based vindictive Neurodivergent retard

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Zug Zug auto translates to train train in Polka's chat.... how appropriate :Vesper-UNHINGED:, also Polka is singing in a bathing suit.

Also
Oh no butter cuckies, it's over, the male collab arc is apron* you
duelloads.PNG

duelloadsagain.PNG

He come'n for that Yugussy!:panik:

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Someone informed me that in Amiyas newest stream she came back to it in tears over a "cruel marshmallow" and ended

Anyone have details?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom