"I'm trying my best! I'm both Asian and woman!"Lilybelle

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Somewhat random but this picture reminded me yet again... As someone who really doesn't enjoy Kronii at all, but does like Mumei and Fauna, the Kronii/Mumei and recently picking up Kronii/Fauna (and sometimes three-way) shipping that is EVERYWHERE really gets grating. Like it feels like it gets inserted constantly now. It seems like even Fauna and Mumei have been leaning into it frequently lately more and more. I'm not sure if they actually like the ship or are just doing it because they think it will appease their audience, and I'm not sure which would be worse.

Is this how people felt when the Calli/Kiara ship was being pushed hard at the beginning of Myth and they had a big dislike for one of them? I didn't really like either of them and it was annoying to constantly hear about, but since I didn't have any investment in either of those two, it was easier to ignore at the time.

Anyway, that's my rant for today, I'll try to avoid anymore. Got it out of my system.
Speaking as somebody who likes Kronii and Mumei but isn't too big on Fauna, I feel about the same way. Shipping can be fun in a jokey way but the people who take it completely 100% seriously or get militant about it just suck all the fun out of it. Personally I blame tumblr refugees, the kinds of people who could never really learn to seperate fiction from reality, the kind of insane people who would send death threats to a celebrity's significant other because they get in the way of their ship in Supernatural or whatever.
For what it's worth, while some people will say the people doing this are all trans, I find more of them are actually female. It's just that they're the kinds of women who like yuri, the kind of girls who've decided they're lesbian because they avoid men/have a fear of men/hate the patriarchy. Female yuri fans are nuts. Yuri fans in general are nuts. Same goes for fujos/fudans.

Horo7618

No one in particular
🐻🎻. Soon. Postponed a few hours, 5PT now....

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>Kson is somehow behind this

Lol, would be the funniest outcome but i doubt her anti-corpo sentiment is that deep beyond retard tweeting

I think a broken NDA does sound somewhat sound if they somehow got anything vital because cover left it on a server they both got into by accident (somehow)

Ultimately unless COVER pulls a zaion and makes a fucking corpo termination/twitlonger hybrid then we wont get much info if something happens

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
there is no way
just like the Rushia and KoreKore info these things got already out in a few days,if there was some info "leaked" by them we should see it now and not when they got terminated/suspended
We don't even known the cause for the break, to begin with.

If you want something to rrat about, Hakka got some news during his stream today about "his mom" that he was super excited about.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If you want something to rrat about, Hakka got some news during his stream today about "his mom" that he was super excited about.
Vesper fucked his mom and he is now getting her a greencard, take it or leave this rrat

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
there is no way
just like the Rushia and KoreKore info these things got already out in a few days,if there was some info "leaked" by them we should see it now and not when they got terminated/suspended
again im talking about the suspension of everything being the reason of Cover findig out the info gave away and not something being done as an aftermath of that

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Probably something mundane as too much collabbegging the girls.
Cover would actually be retarded if they fired Vesper and Magni for too much collabbegging girls plus I don't think either one of them would beg for collabs especially the girls.

Ina playing FF XVI

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Cover would actually be retarded if they fired Vesper and Magni for too much collabbegging girls plus I don't think either one of them would beg for collabs especially the girls.
The only girls they even collabed with inside Holo recently are Kronii and Calli and even then, that stopped once they got busy with concert shit. None of the guys really seem concerned with collabing with the girls if there is no good reason for it, anyway.

MyName

Beging to install a new graphic card for the girls is probably about as much as Vesper desires.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Fefe, I kind of remember Fefe being friends with Nux, that fag. I'm not sure if she was on his side during the whole Vshitshow thing a while back with the phishing issue, but I do remember Nux forming a group with her and some others, promoting her for a bit until after that incident

She is still friends with Nux and was I'm sure on his side during that debacle

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She is still friends with Nux and was I'm sure on his side during that debacle

I was gonna spoiler this but something is refusing to let me tap the spoiler button

She also tweeted something recently like "I'm not gonna tweet until I get laid" then shortly after tweeted "thanks Nux" so I'd at least hope they'd be on friendly terms

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
NijiEN's girls have alluded to smoking weed in the near past on stream as "pomu leaf" and Mori got away with accidentaly saying lean, doubt its that strict
Wasn't something about edibles literally part of one girl's debut animation? I remember seeing it and thinking I was shocked it made it by Japanese management.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

foto_no_exif (3).jpg

Axel out here baiting people with thumbnails.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
We don't even known the cause for the break, to begin with.

His mom probably got a better paying job and won't have to give out besos negros to random guys on the corner.

As for Vesper, he's probably somewhere in the Japanese wilderness living off the FARC playbook and trying to get a Uyoku Dantai cell started after watching a few too many Count Dankula Mad Lads videos and thinking "I can top that!"

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
HOW THE FUCK IS TENMA SO BAD AT PICKING DARKSIDE OPTIONS!?!?!

Ensok

Early Adopter
HOW THE FUCK IS TENMA SO BAD AT PICKING DARKSIDE OPTIONS!?!?!
It is kind of strange she went this path after all the other shit she did.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Kalion

:)

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Found a 2view with some really good pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.