"How dare you call me garbage, you... you look like a contractor! you know, that thing that draws circles"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If this mysterious vape story was with Vesper it would be a glaringly obvious screaming sign on why Japanese Megacorp went sherlock mode on two of their talents doing drugs and one of them admitting it publicly. Can you imagine the PR disaster in Japan for Hololive.
Even if they were in the US in a legal state. Even if it was as their roommate. They work for a Japanese corporation.
It sounds like a Vesper move to offer weed from a fuck knows whose vape. Dude's insane.
This Lando video is the smoking (heh) gun on the whole hiatus. Mark my words.
NijiEN's girls have alluded to smoking weed in the near past on stream as "pomu leaf" and Mori got away with accidentaly saying lean, doubt its that strict

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Clip from last nights Pippa stream courtesy of Raildex

So who's the yamanba on twitch going around saying "vstreamer"
Nevermind, this doesn't matter, because Pippa's had one of her spectrum fits.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nothing will be worse than the Rushia meltdown of death or the Taiwan Incident, gura being back will keep most of the biggest schizos occupied anyways so don't expect that much noise if mag and ves do graduate.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Someone made a compilation of moments where my favourite apolitical vtuber is not getting political. The editing feels a bit amateur with mid-2000s Movie Maker-tier transitions, but they picked out some fun clips.

Nothing will be worse than the Rushia meltdown of death or the Taiwan Incident, gura being back will keep most of the biggest schizos occupied anyways so don't expect that much noise if mag and ves do graduate.
This is unless the incident involves one or more of the girls, in which case the fallout will be pure unfiltered chaos.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Selections for those who missed the Karaoke and for some reason don't want to download the whole thing in case the internet dies forever:

I do think she's sounding a bit more confident/polished these days.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This is unless the incident involves one or more of the girls, in which case the fallout will be pure unfiltered chaos.
Well if Bettel was there, maybe so was Froot. And we already know that Kson was there. Maybe there was some corpo info shenanigans

:talentfreedom:

I stole this rrat from my partner in crime, blame her if there is any truth

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
As someone with not a lot of stake in the game when it comes to Vesper and Magni (Even though they're the stars I watched the most). If they do get terminated, I think the reasoning would be quite severe. I don't think Cover takes those decisions lightly looking back to the two terminations that have happened in the past (ignoring Hololive CN branch closure).

I think if Rushia kept her mouth shut and didn't leak confidential information to a drama tuber, they would have most likely still tried their hardest to keep her on board. But having a colleague around that goes around ratting about shit can obviously make some members feel a bit uneasy. So I'm going to keep thinking that it's just a 2-week suspension for whatever reason. Also, if it was drug-related, then Bettel would also have been part of the suspension. So I doubt it's that.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Well if Bettel was there, maybe so was Froot. And we already know that Kson was there. Maybe there was some corpo info shenanigans

:talentfreedom:

I stole this rrat from my partner in crime, blame her if there is any truth
Froot cheated on Bettel with Magni and Vesper so kson could acquire critical information about Cover.

Somehow this caused Gura to get pregnant.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Someone made a compilation of moments where my favourite apolitical vtuber is not getting political. The editing feels a bit amateur with mid-2000s Movie Maker-tier transitions, but they picked out some fun clips.

1689970308893.png

>voting for a woman
:botanheadshake:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Actually this seems not-schizo
Let's say Kson is under NDA but wants their info out in the wild. What if an opportunity came out where that info was able to get leaked, but not from her?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Are we really rrating that Kson has something to do with this? Really?

Godfuckingdamnit

For how long? 8 seconds?
Probably. She should be banned forever for wasting the meme. A vtuber named covfefe needs to be an orange MAGA girl.
imagine all this copium and concern and it turns out Vesper & Mag were just doing a eurotrip.
I’m honestly going to be real pissed off it’d it turns out to be anything less than a catastrophic yab. If it’s not I’ll be relieved, but pissed off. Like if my kid disappears and doesn’t answer his phone for two days, and it turns out he was just backpacking with his friend.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
i was talking about them giving away the info and not anyone else getting involved (the kson part is super schizo)

Not-Username

Rrat telephone game..worse by the minute.

Probably something mundane as too much collabbegging the girls.

I am really curious what the outcome of this is.
As someone mentioned, that exactly those two had model brushups recently and now get fired?!

At the end of the day I am just sad for Pako if it really is the bad ending

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
i was talking about them giving away the info and not anyone else getting involved (the kson part is super schizo)
there is no way
just like the Rushia and KoreKore info these things got already out in a few days,if there was some info "leaked" by them we should see it now and not when they got terminated/suspended

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Do i think Kson is menhara enough to be possibly be involved in some stupid anti-corpo shit, yeah probably. She seems a lot more unhinged than she did as Coco (who i already didn't have a high opinion of).

Do i think Kson has anything to do with what is actually happening, no probably not.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Numi is talking with Neruo sama again but this time she's Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom