Dizzy's Husband

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So he queued up two uploads before the accident? 🤔
This seems to be a video edited from a livestream of his with his art added in for extra flare. Given it was about offkai, it could definitely have been ready before whatever happened with him as Magni.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
New rrat

Vesper and Dez were caught shittalking a baseball team and are just waiting for the Ninjas to find them, Vesper is currently waging gurrilla warfare in the woods of appalachia while Magni is assembling a force of Roof Koreans (altare was not invited)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I know it isn't any kind of official confirmation, but the evidence begins to pile up and become damning after a while. You think if they do graduate them that they'll just cancel the anniversary stream? Would it be worth even having if it was just Regis and Axel, right after losing half the gen?

Somewhat random but this picture reminded me yet again... As someone who really doesn't enjoy Kronii at all, but does like Mumei and Fauna, the Kronii/Mumei and recently picking up Kronii/Fauna (and sometimes three-way) shipping that is EVERYWHERE really gets grating. Like it feels like it gets inserted constantly now. It seems like even Fauna and Mumei have been leaning into it frequently lately more and more. I'm not sure if they actually like the ship or are just doing it because they think it will appease their audience, and I'm not sure which would be worse.

Is this how people felt when the Calli/Kiara ship was being pushed hard at the beginning of Myth and they had a big dislike for one of them? I didn't really like either of them and it was annoying to constantly hear about, but since I didn't have any investment in either of those two, it was easier to ignore at the time.

Anyway, that's my rant for today, I'll try to avoid anymore. Got it out of my system.

Women flirt for fun, when they are bored, when they want attention. When no men are around they'll flirt with each other. This is the impression I got after deploying with a unit that was nearly half women for a year. It usually doesn't mean anything, they probably not actually lesbians. Just roll with it, tis just content and distraction.
I think the only real problem with kronfaumei is that there are way too many unironic (trans) lesbians who TOTALLY know that the girls TOTALLY love each other that way and they are all dating and going to get polygamously married fr fr.
Like chumbuds who are actual pedos; it's not all of them, but they taint the fandom.

Ensok

Early Adopter
who TOTALLY know that the girls TOTALLY love each other that way and they are all dating and going to get polygamously married fr fr.
It's sad to think that there are any people who really think this. I figured most everyone knows that the girls just play it up for fun and because it's objectively good for business, but then there always have to be some crazies who think they're all really gay for each other. I enjoy some ships and shipping but I mostly ship the characters, not the actual girls behind them. Which gets kind of creepy.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
KIRSCHE'S CUMATHON HAS BEGUN! SUPPORT PROCTOR'S WIFE!

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
As the cope runs out is very much looking like the worst outcome is the most likely for Vesp and Magni, I'm honestly just sad, if they do get terminated I'll probably just take a decent sized break from Vtuber stuff for a while, like is not only Vesper and Magni being gone that sucks, if it was only 2 streamers I like graduating I could easily get over it, but honestly this is gonna suck major ass for all the StarEN's, the branch already struggles and 2 of their most popular members getting the boot honestly the kind of thing that makes a lot of people loose faith on a group, fans are gonna walk away, hell this is the kinda thing that might make upper management lose faith in them, that is not even to mention the people who already shit on then are gonna be feeling really embolden by this, still hoping for a miracle and that they do come back :takocope: but man I'm bracing for the eventual announcement to pop up in my twitter.

:painpeko: :pippasadl: :urtearingmeapart:

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Lord Sinte, Russian clipper and translator, made a community post yeasterday:

Lord Sinte ロ—ド シンテ said:
Теперь я официально неофициальный клипер Рие и Ами (теперь можете видеть меня в списке их каналов)

Google Translate:
Now I'm officially an unofficial clipper for Rie and Ami (now you can see me in their channel list)

He clips and translates several girls from Phase Connect, Production Kawaii, PRIZM Project, Idol, VReverie, some indies like Amiya Aranha. He was featured in Phase Clips Of The Week by @Lurker McSpic.

Great to see hard working, low number people getting recognition!

EDIT: I found my first post about him

...And then I found this channel: Lord Sinte ロ—ド シンテ @SinteSubGuy, a translator channel with Russian subtitles. Translates Phase Connect, Idol, Kawaii, EIEN, Amiya Aranha...

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
As the cope runs out is very much looking like the worst outcome is the most likely for Vesp and Magni, I honestly just sad, if they do get terminated I'll probably just taken a decent sized break from Vtuber stuff for a while, like is not only Vesper and Magni being gone that sucks, if it was only 2 streamers I like graduating I could easily get over it, but honestly this is gonna suck major ass for all the StarEN's, the branch already struggles and 2 of their most popular members getting the boot honestly the kind of thing that makes a lot of people loose faith on a group, fans are gonna walk away, hell this is the kinda thing that might make upper management lose faith in them, that is not even to mention the people who already shit on then are gonna be feeling really embolden by this, still hoping for a miracle and that they do come back :takocope: but man I'm bracing for the eventual announcement to pop up in my twitter.

:painpeko: :pippasadl: :urtearingmeapart:
Yep Unicorns are going to get Omega( :smugrys: ) enabled if they get terminated using them as an excuse to shit in a "failed" branch
I don't think I saw Hachama voice pack either? It could just be that everyone who is on hiatus or whatever didn't record lines.
in her case they specified that she will have one when she comes back thats why people are speculating termination

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I don't think I saw Hachama voice pack either? It could just be that everyone who is on hiatus or whatever didn't record lines.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Yeah but Hachama has been on Hiatus for 7 months, not just 2 weeks, I feel is extremely unlikely the voice packs were recorded just this past week, so I feel they intentionally chose not to release Magnis's and Vesp's, like I said I'm ruining out of reasonable copes, same with the delayed anniversary I'm starting to suspect they didn't delayed it to wait for them to come back, but because they have to remade the group merch without them.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Fuck the doomers I'm taking another hit :takocope:
Obviously, Vesper shredded his vocal cords bitching out his manager again. Magni, being a bro, took over for him. Now they're both suspended.

It's pretty hard to get a corpse to do VA work to be fair.

AmpleChip

I can't believe Vesper killed him with a spiked vape.
If this mysterious vape story was with Vesper it would be a glaringly obvious screaming sign on why Japanese Megacorp went sherlock mode on two of their talents doing drugs and one of them admitting it publicly. Can you imagine the PR disaster in Japan for Hololive.
Even if they were in the US in a legal state. Even if it was as their roommate. They work for a Japanese corporation.
It sounds like a Vesper move to offer weed from a fuck knows whose vape. Dude's insane.
This Lando video is the smoking (heh) gun on the whole hiatus. Mark my words.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Spooder playing more Gimmick!
That's some thunder. Concerns about potential power outages in case people wonder if the vod is short.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Why is everyone streaming right now, why must the stars align to torture us so

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think the only real problem with kronfaumei is that there are way too many unironic (trans) lesbians who TOTALLY know that the girls TOTALLY love each other that way and they are all dating and going to get polygamously married fr fr.
Like chumbuds who are actual pedos; it's not all of them, but they taint the fandom.
It is kinda funny, too, because Bae and Mumei are the best friends in Council, but don't get shipped like at all.

If this mysterious vape story was with Vesper it would be a glaringly obvious screaming sign on why Japanese Megacorp went sherlock mode on two of their talents doing drugs and one of them admitting it publicly. Can you imagine the PR disaster in Japan for Hololive.
Even if they were in the US in a legal state. Even if it was as their roommate. They work for a Japanese corporation.
It sounds like a Vesper move to offer weed from a fuck knows whose vape. Dude's insane.
This Lando video is the smoking (heh) gun on the whole hiatus. Mark my words.
Watch the video again. The floor-vape friend was literally Bettel, lmao. Fucking Bettel.

foto_no_exif (2).jpgfoto_no_exif (1).jpg

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time AI-RI reveals the Phase Radio Sponsor (joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom