"I graduated to live my life"Minato Aqua

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Retards like you should stick to using calculators. Then we would have to hear you cope about being wrong.
:pippabrogoblin:
I just don't get it, why would any woman who is not already one, associate with someone who is openly a whore. It genuinely depresses me when henna collabs with these kinds of people. I can't even watch her anymore because all of her streams are either fotm games or collabs with the most pathetic disgusting wastes of air.
:fishmandispair:
It's weird now that you mentioned it. I've met several girls that would be considered well adjusted being bffs with either whores or confrontational bitches and I'm talking years of friendship here, I wonder what causes it. Pika was devolving into a twitch streamer for a while, I guess all that you can do is be happy that she at least seems happy in vhoeshow.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You guys who're arguing about maths shit are FUCKING NERDS.

I just don't get it, why would any woman who is not already one, associate with someone who is openly a whore. It genuinely depresses me when henna collabs with these kinds of people. I can't even watch her anymore because all of her streams are either fotm games or collabs with the most pathetic disgusting wastes of air.
:fishmandispair:
:pippabrogoblin:

It's weird now that you mentioned it. I've met several girls that would be considered well adjusted being bffs with either whores or confrontational bitches and I'm talking years of friendship here, I wonder what causes it. Pika was devolving into a twitch streamer for a while, I guess all that you can do is be happy that she at least seems happy in vhoeshow.
A lot of younger people have had their brains poisoned into not seeing the red flags that come with promiscuous behaviour - it's one of those social issues where lingering religious puritanism was over-corrected, because somehow no-one can seem to find the sane middle-ground between "pure maiden forced to save herself for marriage" and "has taken every male acquaintance in every hole". I can't say anything with 100% confidence, some of these girls might legitimately be nice people behind the scenes, but in general I can't be surprised that the generation who've grown up thinking "slut-shaming" is a form of bigotry will put up with more outlandish sexual conduct.

With the vtuber community in particular it could just be a more cynical thing where they assume their friend doing coomer shit on stream is just business so they leave it alone. Whether that affects their moral standing is down to your perception, but I don't think it's unrealistic that someone would see their friend making good money from shaking their animated tits around on stream and be more empathetic to them leaning in on it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
:educateyourself:

View attachment 36906

American schools are teaching it correctly, some people just aren't capable of understanding literal 5th grade math.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MATH! IT BURNSSSSS! IM A LETTERS MAN NOT A NUMBERS MAN DAMMIT! GET IT AWAY AIIEEEEEEEEE

Fefe is one of the usual normie fags that are bringing down this fucking hobby, it's a truly sad affair that a lot of people equate these people as "the face of vtubing" instead of the nips which actually invented the thing.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
it must be nice to have jew gold. A huge waste of money honestly, as if an ad there would get normies to watch your anime women. I think using short funny clips of your talent would have a better return but what do I know.

Also for people fishing for twitter drama, pippa today basically did the unthinkable she called vrchat vermintide men.:NOWWELAUGH:(holy shit new emote im gonna abuse the shit out of this)
paraphrasing: "I like my vr chat girls mute because they have terrible opinions about everything and honestly most of them are not girls"
idk if actually idol corp that did it currently that bill board lets you download an app and play a 15 second video on it for 40$ might be a fan

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Money-wise she should be doing fine. Reimu managed to buy a house and is renovating it and when it comes to numbers, she is not as big as Enna. Sure she lives in Colombia and shit is cheaper but I would assume that Enna is doing fine.

I think it's more of a realization that Niji is fucking her in the ass with her cut. She has a pretty big following on EN side and everyone basically agrees that she is one of the best singers in the entirety of EN Corpo Vtuber. Guessing that the whole Nina thing possibly opened her eyes. The whole going back to retail is the stupidest shit ever (she is still making more Vtubing 2 hours a day for 4 days a week than she will by working retail. Another thing that might be getting to her is that she probably is not going out much and staying indoors. Shiina had a similar moment when she expressed wanting to get a part-time at Starbucks back when she hit 15-20k subs.

Enna should maybe look into applying to another company that won't fuck her over. Maybe Hololive or hell, IdolEN. Imagine what a power move it would be to pick up Enna especially now that they have Roca.

This is a screenshot of her YT channel (which has 650k followers).
View attachment 36900

So it's basically 10-50-second videos with a very lewd/censored thumbnail about a cropped hentai scene and usually at the end she pops up and says a one-liner or two. It's pretty low effort but she gets a disgusting amount of views and Youtube somehow hasn't cracked down on her content so she is probably making upwards of $10,000 on ad revenue strictly on clickbait and lewdbait. I respect the grift.

Additionally, she has her paid content where she streams with her nude model + does cock rate and posts semi-lewd IRL pics of her ass which probably gets her another fat stack of cash a month. She has also been around since forever.
Fefe is a whore and NOT a cute one

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh..uh...ok bud.
🫂
Ya'll are getting mad about math that simply used to be taught differently (I was taught = 1), nomenclature simply changed.

Link here even explains the change further down the text. Though it really wasn't just hundred years ago.
The guy's actually skipping over the actual issue, which is implied multiplication that is denoted by juxtaposition. Implied multiplication holds higher precedence than explicit multiplication and explicit division. Richard Feynman, one of the most brilliant physicists of the past 100 years, used this convention in his The Feynman Lectures on Physics (1964). Pretty sure I'll take Feynman's interpretation over the interpretation of some random streetshitter that was given a degree from Stanford and runs a blog.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
jelly sperged about this on her password stream. This shit has been going on on their work discord and jelly being a computer nerd saying there's no correct answer really tarnishes her nerd cred. The answer is 1 and fuck you if you think is anything else, I didn't have to put up with algebra and calculus to be told it isn't 1.
It's only 1 if you add parentheses to the expression on right side: 6÷(2(1+2)), which can also be interpreted as 6/(2(1+2)).

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Mozzu is suffering.
Screenshot_20230721_080040.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's only 1 if you add parentheses to the expression on right side: 6÷(2(1+2)).
The parentheses in the original notation
6÷2(1+2)
causes implied multiplication by juxtaposition in regards to
2(1+2)
which takes higher precedence than the explicit division of
6÷2

The actual order in this problem is
1) Parentheses
(1+2)
2) Implied Multiplication denoted by juxtaposition
2(3)
3) Explicit division
6÷6

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Panko says she couldn't stream in Italian even if she wanted to because she uses too many of "those" words. Interesting.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Oh..uh...ok bud.
🫂
AutiscalypseNOW.PNG
are you an assassin?:menhera:
Fefe is a whore and NOT a cute one
Yeah I hate fallow them and this is what erks the most, whenever she posts IRL stuff she's just so barely average, if that but posts it with some insane ego. And most of what she posts that's anime isn't even her character/model it's just captioned hentai shit for attention. And then when I look at her model and she has a Misfits shirt on it....... KICK HER ASS DANZIG! :faunacry:

Simp

Today it is math sperging huh?

Here have some nice art to distract yourself with.

Also wonder what ollie will do for her 3D showcase

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Turns out my fear is unfounded, and the previous post I made about Nijisanji ex-ID talent Xia Ekavira dropping an ominous premiere with black thumbnail has changed to a Japanese cover of her original song, Tak Sanggup somewhere around today (with four hours left before it starts)

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

BEEG Booba Fishing

6÷2(1+2)
2(1+2)
6÷2

1) Parentheses
(1+2)
2(3)
3) Explicit division
6÷6
I mean, if one interpretation is explicit through a commonly accepted method, and the other only through some implicancy that I had to google to even know it was a thing, I would naturally chose pemdas.

akaaoi

Is there a secret competition to make a new "most boring page in the entire thread that has nothing to do with vtubing unless you squint" entry to beat out the reigning 'complaining about Nolan' champion? Because this whole mathematics discussion is giving it a valiant try.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
A lot of younger people have had their brains poisoned into not seeing the red flags that come with promiscuous behaviour - it's one of those social issues where lingering religious puritanism was over-corrected, because somehow no-one can seem to find the sane middle-ground between "pure maiden forced to save herself for marriage" and "has taken every male acquaintance in every hole". I can't say anything with 100% confidence, some of these girls might legitimately be nice people behind the scenes, but in general I can't be surprised that the generation who've grown up thinking "slut-shaming" is a form of bigotry will put up with more outlandish sexual conduct.
It's unfortunate that there's no middle point between "no sex before marriage" and "all sex, all the time." If you create an environment where it's acceptable for a woman to act like a whore, whores going to be more desirable to many men than chaste women, and some women will compete to be the biggest whore and get the most attention. The birth and progression of lewdtubers is a perfect example of this.

I think there might have been a bit of a point with the whole "no sex before marriage" idea. Birth rates of kids born to single parents has skyrocketed and kids to single parents have, on average, worse outcomes in education and crime. I don't see any evidence that women are happier. Oh, and males, on average, find it more difficult to attain stable relationships and a family and are less invested in society.

Your oshi would probably be happier with more rules about how women should behave, especially in relationships.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Panko says she couldn't stream in Italian even if she wanted to because she uses too many of "those" words. Interesting.

I like pancho but I think she might have bigger issues because like 10 minutes in into her smarter than a 5th grader stream she told chat she straight up stole a chocolate from a store just to feel something and I dunno what to think of her after she seemed very tilted about yuri's gypsy ways. :fishmandispair:
6÷2(1+2)
2(1+2)
6÷2

1) Parentheses
(1+2)
2(3)
3) Explicit division
6÷6
apr9K9Yo_700w_0.jpg

Won't derail the thread further after this. One thing they drill into your skull in algebra is that divisions are fractions and you have to write them and interpret them properly. The way they wrote it, is a simple fraction
x/y
x=6
y=2(1+2)
If whoever gave you that to solve and tells you is 9 you tell him to fuck off and write his shit properly. The bullshit about the symbol you use for division is just new age math, remember kids nowadays math is racist too, we wuz mathematicians and sheit.

Is there a secret competition to make a new "most boring page in the entire thread that has nothing to do with vtubing unless you squint" entry to beat out the reigning 'complaining about Nolan' champion? Because this whole mathematics discussion is giving it a valiant try.
Not very fun is it huh :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom