Early Adopter
oh boy 20 new pages.png
Never change, TVA.

Last edited:

Negzana

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Its okay i already knew this, i hope she is happy when the time comes, meanwhile lets treasure these moments where she is active
View attachment 36798
She is so beatiful that she deserves to be happy
I think people have a new favorite thread poster.

And yes, she is beautiful.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Are the goodsmile figurines always this exspensive? The figurine is 35 000 yen (250 usd) and thats not even counting the shipping.

Not-Username

We've got Tenma's 'tism results.
View attachment 36635
Tenma: "I'm a normie, guys".

View attachment 36636
Rigged!
Its okay i already knew this, i hope she is happy when the time comes, meanwhile lets treasure these moments where she is active
View attachment 36798
She is so beatiful that she deserves to be happy
Is it me or so these beautifilters have a serious case of sameface?! There are of course small differences per person. But in general it looks ridiculously similar to me.

Also beauty does not make anyone deserve anything by itself. Only coomers and narcissist think that.

the thread quality really nosedived recently.
Do we have a "just stfu" reaction or more reporting possibilities? It is not even only the sperging. Double posts and nearly spam Post frequency is also on the rise...wtf

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Ensok

Early Adopter

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Are the goodsmile figurines always this exspensive? The figurine is 35 000 yen (250 usd) and thats not even counting the shipping.

That's a 1/6th scale figure, those are always fuck you expensive, especially nowadays.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

chihirogumi

For anyone who missed the subtitled NijiJP compilations that mofmofusubs used to make I found a substitute channel that sort of carries his torch. Here's the most recent vid.

USS IOWA

Wait... what is Kiara doing in the UK?

Is Proctor plotting to cuck every single KFP?
What is Proctor's stance on Austrians? As for the first question, probably visiting some friends in the U.K., atleast that's my speculation.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
For anyone who missed the subtitled NijiJP compilations that mofmofusubs used to make I found a substitute channel that sort of carries his torch. Here's the most recent vid.

sapa my beloved

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Come! It is time to watch Builder Bear play Paper Mario!

Negzana

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
why are we letting the 2 autists roleplay as faggøts a married couple. What happened?
At least both parties are seemingly willingly involved this time. That’s at least better than some of the other folks on here who are taking turns LARPing as the spouse of some chuuba who doesn’t even know that they exist :smugselen:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
1689862178026.png
I never realized I was among so many...shall we say, lower class louts?
1689862454184.png
Since it has been established that I am truly the arbiter of good taste on this dirty, unwashed forum for discussing animated women, you will all watch this clip so that you peasants may have even the slightest modicum of a chance to rise from your uneducated, unsophisticated existences.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Cockney.png

I'm the manly, salt of the earth type. Rough hands, tanned skin, muscles. Beer, fries and a TV after a day hard at work at the construction site.

That, or I'm a picky eater.

On an unrelated note, if anything happens to Marine's channel, I swear to Wotan and Baal, I'll end up arrested for hatecrimes against Indians. Or Californians. Or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom