General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
After getting to Question 32 in the Password game, Paul starved. Erina has been streaming for 4 hours and immediately started up another round of the game. She's been mentally broken to this game.
OH MY GOD SHE IS STILL STREAMING WHAT THE FUCK!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This husband and wife roleplay is pretty gay, and not the fun "all anime girls on the internet are lesbians" kind of gay.
We could try and emulate Reine, cooperatively writing superduper slash fiction on @superduper's profile.
Finally a good post. I am here to simp and read about Vtuber news, all that polit sperging and the member slapfights reduce the quality of this thread quit a bit.

Kiara related: this Sunday (Monday if asian time zone) we will finaly get to see the 2022 outfit. If KFPs speculation is right it should be fantasy themed. Also she is insane, she comes back from japan on Sunday and leaves for the UK on Monday and plans to have the outfit reveal around 11pm her time Sunday. I could never do that, traveling once would tire me out enough even if i wont have to leave the next day...
Wait... what is Kiara doing in the UK?

Is Proctor plotting to cuck every single KFP?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Stop posting and fuck off. Mastodon is two blocks down.
I seriously wish everyone who Nolan spergs would do this. If you guys wanna make fun of him for being spergy that's fine. But if you fags are gonna keep bringing up his RL shit DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY please kindly kill yourselves for derailing this thread ALL THE FUCKING TIME! Newsflash: Nolan isn't a vtuber, so please stop discussing Nolan in the vtuber general. I'll be happy when I wake up later today and I see all this shit has been tossed in the degeneracy dump by a jannie where it belongs!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I seriously wish everyone who Nolan spergs would do this. If you guys wanna make fun of him for being spergy that's fine. But if you fags are gonna keep bringing up his RL shit DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY please kindly kill yourselves for derailing this thread ALL THE FUCKING TIME! Newsflash: Nolan isn't a vtuber, so please stop discussing Nolan in the vtuber general. I'll be happy when I wake up later today and I see all this shit has been tossed in the degeneracy dump by a jannie where it belongs!
what else can I say except, thank you

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Having every character in Nolangelion go full fag has been quite an interesting twist, I must say.
:amepopcorn:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Having every character in Nolangelion go full fag has been quite an interesting twist, I must say.
:amepopcorn:
IMG_6942.jpeg

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Can someone help Erina? She's been streaming for 7 hours....

God's Strongest Dragoon

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

lvl8

Erina has gone 7 hours on the password game.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Erina has gone 7 hours on the password game.

She's at the final part where she has to re-type her password and fucked it up. Severe mental damage. Thank god there's no timer at this part anymore.
EDIT: It's over, she won. Only took about 7 hours and 39 mins.

Last edited:

lvl8

She's at the final part where she has to re-type her password and fucked it up. Severe mental damage. Thank god there's no timer at this part anymore.
Erina's viewers are so fucking poor that in 7 hours of streaming she only got $58 of donos.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Erina's viewers are so fucking poor that in 7 hours of streaming she only got $58 of donos.
That's a bit disingenuous, I just booted up the stream and can see that someone has donated 20 gift memberships.

AmpleChip

New wagahai selfie with extremely heavy beauty filtering. Text is about selling apparel on the day before the meet and greet, and recommending fantia subscribers to wear fancy (oshare) clothing to the main event on the 30th.

wagahai.jpg

A Hololive member whose nyfco page is a warzone of rabid antis, hosting a real-life meet and greet, sounds like a terrible idea.
She best have enough security to avoid getting Oshi no KO'd.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Selen, Wigg, tempo with more Apex ShibuHal Custom, Wigg is streaming

EDIT: Selen joined the call

EDIT: She uploaded her POV

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

People talk a lot about YabaiRYS but not often about how sassy and witty she can be. I loved her in her SF6 stream and in the Council GOI collab just because of those traits and if I knew, I'd watch her more often than just listening to her music.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
New wagahai selfie with extremely heavy beauty filtering. Text is about selling apparel on the day before the meet and greet, and recommending fantia subscribers to wear fancy (oshare) clothing to the main event on the 30th.

This is the only thing i thought of when i saw the picture.
167428.jpg
also have some raft, starts in 30 minutes.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bae and Sora collab is starting. Bae is actually still wearing her net lol

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom