"If you don't like chocolate you're not human"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
This husband and wife roleplay is pretty gay, and not in the fun "all anime girls on the internet are lesbians" kind of gay.
tbh yeah

@superduper can’t you just shit on Dazzle for being a monster without the gay rp

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Tsubagura collab at 6PM JST with Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh and Usuwa Suu but it's GeoGuessr.

Nijisanji's Nishizono Chigusa's birthday live at 7PM JST.

At 8PM JST, more Re:AcT swimsuit reveal with Himekuma Ribon, Yumekawa Kanau, and Nekono Yukino

Looks like the police and emergency services are the bad guys in the GT server.

Even the cops are arresting other cops.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Nolan is completely innocent! There's no evidence he outright caused her suicide! I won't let you slander my husbando any further!
You don't know admin pass to your own pc. Quit being a fag before your mom finds out and takes away your pc

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
This husband and wife roleplay is pretty gay, and not the fun "all anime girls on the internet are lesbians" kind of gay.
perhaps it’s smarter than we think

some 4D chess type deal

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
You don't know admin pass to your own pc. Quit being a fag before your mom finds out and takes away your pc
That's a low blow good sir!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pretty sure people dogged on someone on the homeland thread for doing what Dazzle did.
Doubt

Anya off-collab with A-chan in ~70mins playing Night Security

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Pretty sure people dogged on someone on the homeland thread for doing what Dazzle did.
Hey perhaps if you didn't beat up multiple times the only person who could've stand up for you when she was at her all time low people would've been sympathetic to you.
Alas the only way you can bring her back now is to skiwalk and become a statistic you like so much.
Stop posting and fuck off. Mastodon is two blocks down.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I don’t know how you think people will approve of you using a suicide victim for internet drama
1) I never stated that, I was simply pointing out you were lying
2) Please take your faggotry rant to the Degen thread instead of clogging it up here if you're just going to post off-topic shit. I don't think people want to see another 5 pages of this spergfest.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I think nolan was talking about swingletonsimpleton (or however it was spelled) the dude got banned from the main thread for derailing it too many times by shitting on nolan, he was also the dude fixated on that braptuber mel, i think he had an account here but i don't remember the name, (still, funny screenshot tho')

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Time to create a rrat that superduper was actually the one who paid for the "Nolan's wife" tag! You think it's a coincidence the user who allegedly did it happens to have the name "Just pretending"?
:mitothink::cursedbae:

Oi, oi, I've only helped them make it official, it was superduper himself who first declared his undying love, publicly at that.

I'm certain Nolan will like this one! Gura makes a Sakana Grimace shake.

Is.. is that a Sakana-flavored shake?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
derailing it too many times by shitting on nolan
Whaaaaaaaat? I can't believe such a thing could ever happen!
Shut up you retarded faggots

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Great 10 pages of an even mix of political garbage and Nolan sperging, just what I want in a thread about v-tubers. :gunpeko:

Kronii is either really horny or having a heatstroke, she may be half naked making slurping noises when people send her ice cream related SCs, she stopped doing it like 3 minutes ago though. :pippasquish:
She was pretending to be one of those NPC TikTokkers. Timestamp.

Bae is talking about being into mermaid conspiracies...
They're totally real though! Animal Planet did a documentary on them! The Marine Biologist also happens to be their Hell Town expert for one of their other shows, very multitalented, also very real.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
A bit late, but based Wemi gives her based take on the Barbie movie:

Archive
she also gives her take on the idea of live action adaptations:

Archive

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Anya’s off collab with A-chan just started

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Best response:

Last edited:

Simp

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEEKI

Finally a good post. I am here to simp and read about Vtuber news, all that polit sperging and the member slapfights reduce the quality of this thread quit a bit.

Kiara related: this Sunday (Monday if asian time zone) we will finaly get to see the 2022 outfit. If KFPs speculation is right it should be fantasy themed. Also she is insane, she comes back from japan on Sunday and leaves for the UK on Monday and plans to have the outfit reveal around 11pm her time Sunday. I could never do that, traveling once would tire me out enough even if i wont have to leave the next day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom