"I’m awake, hold them off for a bit. I need to gather up some chakra before I can enter sage mode"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Since this industry is very new I wonder what is the future for many of these girls that don't have a partner early on.
Probably the same as a woman at the same age who didn't work as a vtuber, just that the woman will have an interesting backstory to one day share with her partner about how they once pretended to be an anime woman on the internet for money.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

sadly missed part 1, this should really help me feel better (not bad, lol typo). Had a lot of personal issues

edit: she was mad at the MC for the onsen scene and she's trying to cover the bare tits in the bath scene (she's playing a version that censors nips)

this is hysterical

edit 2: Game gonna make her lose her mind. She thought there were 2 different futons and was getting so mad, top kek. Was 2 blankets actually.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm certain Nolan will like this one! Gura makes a Sakana Grimace shake.

Archive

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Still don't know whether any of the merch will be online for this.
And art/video tax:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I actually like watching lotus eaters stuff when A&H stuff blackpill me too hard but it's no surprise Carl is a retarded boomer regarding zoomer women being too autistic to not want to show their face
Agree here. Has Carl ever watched any vtubers, or is he trying to map what Twich e-thots do to the vtubing community. There's a reason we watch vtubers, and that is because most of our other entertainment options have been wokeified. Surely he should understand that. I don't care what they look like in person as long as they entertain me. Would he care what his favourite cartoon characters' voice actors look like on the tv? I certainly don't. Either do the research Carl, or stay in your lane.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
My encrypted cry for help!

L'p vruub wr euhdn lw wr brx, exw vrphrqh sdlg ph wr eh brxu zlih. Zdlw, wkdw'v qrw dffxudwh, zkdw L phdqw wr vdb lv vrphrqh sdlg Surfwru wr nlgqds ph djdlqvw pb zloo dqg zlwk d jxq wr pb khdg irufh ph lqwr pduuldjh!
Negro, we don't have time for expend brain cells to work out cryptograms.

GOTBB

There's a new :architect: trend going on

Archive

Archive

Archive

Archive
Quizz can be found Here

I am a commoner of common and simple taste.
mc.jpg

Summer Watame in a sundress by Fuumi-mama :sanasmile:
View attachment 36673

Kson needs to stop hiding the goods. Choco's gorgeousness deserves to be unleashed.

Archive

Wow! Cute!
Wow! Cute! (IRL)

God's Strongest Dragoon

After getting to Question 32 in the Password game, Paul starved. Erina has been streaming for 4 hours and immediately started up another round of the game. She's been mentally broken to this game.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Negro, we don't have time for expend brain cells to work out cryptograms.
Use google femboy! Even Nolan figured it out! You wanna have to admit you're dumber than he is?

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Bad news from Moona, send her some love. 💜💜💜💜

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Shit like this is why I don't care for Kirsche. Why the fuck waste time interacting with these people? Sargon, Ralph, Rekieta, Vee, they're all the same garbage. "Hurr durr, let me explain" No, fuck off, we're full.
An interview with Sargon, and any of those other personalities, would be interesting content for Kirsche, and help grow her audience, especially outside people who might not otherwise watch vtubers. It's also pretty on-brand for Kirsche. I don't see the reason for the hate.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Agree here. Has Carl ever watched any vtubers, or is he trying to map what Twich e-thots do to the vtubing community. There's a reason we watch vtubers, and that is because most of our other entertainment options have been wokeified. Surely he should understand that. I don't care what they look like in person as long as they entertain me. Would he care what his favourite cartoon characters' voice actors look like on the tv? I certainly don't. Either do the research Carl, or stay in your lane.
He was being sarcastic you deaf Yamanba. Did you even watch the clip, or are you a blind fаggot as well?

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
He was being sarcastic you deaf Yamanba. Did you even watch the clip, or are you a blind fаggot as well?

I am the Helen Keller of watching political heads, nigga.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Because "BASED VTUBERS" that everyone here likes keep wanting to get involved with these fags?
Don't blame the vtubers, blame the guys who go "I don't want politics in my vtubing!" and then fall over themselves going "OMGBASED!" as soon as they see a vtuber with politics they agree with.
why are we letting the 2 autists roleplay as faggøts a married couple. What happened?
We're an inclusive and nonjudgemental community.
Not-Laplus had a light hearted twitter rant stating she wants to get married after her "gachikoi business" is over. Kinda based to say it that directly.

That last sentence.

Shots fired. Marine in shambles.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
So I was right. You are both blind and deaf.
Yes, when it comes to paying attention to bloviating political chatters. Were you confused by the Helen Keller reference?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Yes, when it comes to paying attention to bloviating political chatters. Were you confused by the Helen Keller reference?
I literally confirmed it, why would I be confused.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I literally confirmed it, why would I be confused.
Why would you not end a question without a question mark? I don't know. The point is I don't care if Carl is serious or not (and him being a britbong adds to the non-caring). So, take your political ball and go home. kthxbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom