"Moona... my butt is hot"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The only one who can show less skin than Towa on a non-swimsuit outfit is Towa :ponrys:

View attachment 36602
View attachment 36603
View attachment 36604

And a cover currently premiering!

Edit: Ninja'd by a nanosecond but may as well listen to the cover twice, it's Towa singing.

Pure perfection.

We've got Tenma's 'tism results.
View attachment 36635
Tenma: "I'm a normie, guys".

View attachment 36636
It's not about being a normie, it's about being normie enough to lower your power level enough to blend in a crowd instead of being the retarded smelly girl in a hoodie sitting alone near the bathrooms playing DS for 4 hours during an anime convention.

I want to like Rin Penrose but the ADHD text and editing makes it feel like I'm having a seizure

The fact she's british doesn't help either

Its the type of editing that appeals to zoomers and normies and the type of editing used to keep ADHD babies entertained for 30 seconds if not they click off and go watch stupid shit like he NPC brain rot from TikTok.

The Phase Connect to alt-right pipeline in action.
I bet some retard on Twitter is going to bitch about Lia being shown on Sargon's video. I assure you this will happen.

:pikaWUT:
Pomu you fucking weirdo
Never understood why the fuck women do that. Its a super common thing too. Bit of an invasion of privacy.

Stunned But Dumb

Here, Lumi's son Kyo is playing Trouble Days, the horny FOTM game with art by Marine's mama

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
For anyone who didn't watch the stream - these guys might actually be retarded.
Axel and rpr are most definitely retarded. There is no "might be".

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Here, Lumi's son Kyo is playing Trouble Days, the horny FOTM game with art by Marine's mama

I am shocked someone besides me posted him

also I only recently learned who the artist was. No wonder Lovelia looks similar to Senchou. I just thought they called her “not Marine” because they look similar

Stunned But Dumb

I am shocked someone besides me posted him

I don't like all that he does and I enjoy him in collabs, but really I just wanted a reason to call him Lumi's son/experiment/degree/etc.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I just watched this clip

Sargon: "All vtubers are men, all vtubers are vermintide, if they were attractive they would show their face"

*Also Sargon HIGHLIGHTS ONE OF THE HOT ONES

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Never change Sargon, never change

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Seems like the latest Japan trip has blocked the usual Keeki birthday stream. I was looking forward to it, but oh well.

Soon Bros :sanasmile:

Scrolling back a bit I see she was cleaning out old files on her PC. So yeah, soon, somewhere. Probably.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The Pako curse is real

@Kirsche's secret alt account

How much would it cost me to have you use your connections with Pippa to encourage her to introduce Panko to Froot and really really really shill for her?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
@Kirsche's secret alt account

How much would it cost me to have you use your connections with Pippa to encourage her to introduce Panko to Froot and really really really shill for her?
:kanani:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Sargon: "All vtubers are men, all vtubers are vermintide, if they were attractive they would show their face"
I don't know, I've seen many leaked pictures of vtubers, and I've also seen the likes of Keffels, Brianna Wu, Zombie Unicorn (however you spell her name), and others. Clearly that last part isn't true.
:annoyedpippa:

Here, watch Botan validate my unpopular opinion:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
As we await for Froot and the Italian to mingle for reasons unknown, Coni knew I was going to make the joke goddamnit. IS SHE GRADUATING OR NOT THO

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Man, this fucking sucks, as vesper is the only homo I watched. Hope he isn't out of action for to long once this blows over

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
As we await for Froot and the Italian to mingle for reasons unknown, Coni knew I was going to make the joke goddamnit. IS SHE GRADUATING OR NOT THO

ThGZZJGMJa2T_9EPhomI8Aw.png
Maybe she's moving out so we can get that sweet Clown ASMR without mom's TV and siblings compromising it
Coni.png

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
It's been about a month of silence since the initial tweet about Ves and Mag, what else could be considered "unforseen" at this point is what worries me

Edit: I can't read, please forgive me

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
View attachment 36671Maybe she's moving out so we can get that sweet Clown ASMR without mom's TV and siblings compromising it View attachment 36672
I mean this with the utmost respect as your posting rate seems to have decreased recently, but is it just me or have all of them the last couple of days been a bit coomer adjacent. Shiina hasn't gone missing again has she

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Pako just retweeted a tweet from about an hour ago shilling that clothing merch collab using Vesper's new design. A sign of hope or "oh shit we need to dump all this merch our company committed to before we have to stop selling it?"

Bug Eater

It's been about a month of silence since the initial tweet about Ves and Mag, what else could be considered "unforseen" at this point is what worries me
1689814557961.png
:cursedbae:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I know you Englishmen are still salty about the Pasta People switching sides in the forties but I'm going to need you to stay away from The Imperator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom