"Oh mah gawd is that Garrus? That's Garrus! He's in the cover! I can fuck him, can I? I can... hahaHaHAhaha I can... no don't say 'grooming' hahaHAhaha I can butter him up and then he'll instantly like me in Mass Effect 2 haHaHAHAhahahah"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Fucking vtubers, man. I've been having to run off to the homeland twice a day to figure out who any of these people are. Maybe I should have been a sapling or something.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kronii has Diablo 4 up as her next stream later on. She talked with Kaela about how she needed to hurry and make a new character so she play season 1 since they can't use the same characters. However, I don't think she understood what Kaela was talking about with season 1 because it doesn't start until tomorrow lol. Unless this is some mad dash to beat the campaign before it starts?

I haven't played Diablo 4 but apparently Blizzard went full retard and is nerfing everything across the board for Season 1. So if you're a vtuber that just wants to stream the campaign, you likely want to finish that shit now or else it's going to drag on and be worse after Season 1 launches as the grind will be worse and the game will be more difficult because your damage and survivability is being nerfed.

You'd think from one island nation to another with both having constitutional monarchies and long histories of fighting against their mainlands Carl would actually find some common ground with Japan, but he dislikes the country and culture Kirsche.
I would be impressed if she can change his mind about vtubers or anything even anime adjacent.
The British are the nega-Japanese. The Brits have been corrupted by the chosen people since Cromwell.

Kirsche is in desperate need of a W after Jersh completely told her off.
She's also needs a confidence boost after Asmon got sucked into the vtuber rabbit hole by a random Japanese vtuber and it wasn't her

Last edited:

mismatch

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Fucking vtubers, man. I've been having to run off to the homeland twice a day to figure out who any of these people are. Maybe I should have been a sapling or something.
This is just Kirsche collab begging the notoriously washed up political YouTuber and failed EU parliamentary candidate Carl Benjamin. It won’t even be relevant by next week.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
He's kinda redeemed himself since then. Lotus Eaters is unironically pretty decent.
I don't mind Lotus Eaters either. While it's not high-intelligence reporting, they do a decent job of presenting and analysing the topics they present, and will cover some topics that are absolutely haram in regular media. There's a lot worse out there for conservative-oriented news and analysis.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
...do we seriously have to talk about carl here as well if he goes deep into vtubers

we really are in the gamergate 2.0 timeline, and I want out
The chuubas just want their own mountain, is all.

1689796867858.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Played infinite mode on my lunch break ashamed to say this is as far as I got in 30 minutes of tries
Some are really easy others are just uncannily twin like I hope Moom and Goob play this on stream
Screenshot_20230719-125323.png
The smart kettle ended up beating DKC for the first time last night but during the K. Rool boss fight she fell for the fakeout :whatastory:

View attachment 36606

And now for something different! I've yet to have time to restock Best Wolf clips so today @The Peanut Gallery unintentionally saves my bacon when he provided us with this gold clip

Today is kettle 📛time

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Jim going into remission for his cancer was a sign

And so the cycle will continue

Keep your oshis close before they get caught in the nonsense

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Selen explaining the BTS more the mod pack

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Look ma, Lia's on the tele.

Archive

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I don't mind Lotus Eaters either. While it's not high-intelligence reporting, they do a decent job of presenting and analysing the topics they present, and will cover some topics that are absolutely haram in regular media. There's a lot worse out there for conservative-oriented news and analysis.
They also do a good job of laughing at the subject matter (and themselves occasionally), instead of being angry and/or stultifying.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Don't spread misinformation without context and get people's hopes up. That was a joke KillAllPedos made on Twitter after all the recent Ralph shit. The real last thing Jim said regarding it was this:

View attachment 36640
Yes, that was also part of the joke

I'll be sure to make further attempts at internet tomfoolery to be even more nonsensical

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Does she even know who Sargon is? I thought he was too old for zoomers to know.
:whatastory:
She's probably utterly clueless as to who he is. She'll probably ask Pippa or Kirsche on info about him. Thankfully he's not a voice actor or Lia might want to meet him.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
He's kinda redeemed himself since then. Lotus Eaters is unironically pretty decent.
e: The last few posts in his KF thread pretty much echo this sentiment.
Tbh last time I really paid attention to him is a few years ago when he called Shoe a communist.

And looking through his Twitter feed I won't be watching him again since he's far right. But good on him for not being a cow anymore. He stepped up from being a JF type to a Matt Walsh type

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Tbh last time I really paid attention to him is a few years ago when he called Shoe a communist.

And looking through his Twitter feed I won't be watching him again since he's far right. But good on him for not being a cow anymore. He stepped up from being a JF type to a Matt Walsh type
Yeah, we get it, you are a tranný loving fággot nolan, that has been abundantly clear.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Why must femboy relics of GAYmergate persist into my hobbies in 2023, and why do people want this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom