"~TMD TMD Towa-Sama Maji Daitenshi~"Tokoyami Towa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Kinda funny seeing Carl go from liberal/classic liberal to ultra-conservative boomercore.
There is an argument to be made that post-2015 politics has shifted the overton window in such weird ways principles from core liberal theory are now considered ultra-conservative, like meritocracy and judging people based on their own actions and not the stereotypes of whatever groups they belong to.
Carl does his "liberals, amirite?" podcast to Gen Xers who were probably shoved out the overton window themselves within the past 10 years, I don't hate him but I'm not really interested in his political analysis.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Left this, Right that, I just want to grill watch VTubers with the lads

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I was about to say:"WOW finally a good Holostars anti that doesnt just say HOMO every sentence or yells slurs" but then it failed apart the moment he talks about termination time and favoritism
Holo doesnt Shake when it comes to that: TO THIS DAY I WANT TO KNOW WTF HAPPENED WITH HITOMI CHRIS AND I WILL NEVER KNOW BECAUSE THEY TERMINATED HER SO FAST
The Favoritism is also another stupid thing Stars need a compensation for all of the daily schizos that will follow them to their grave
Even Miyabi the first Holostar ever talked about how he still haves the same antis since his debut, Shit is crazy man

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"Liberal" is buzzword for the ultracons to shut down "people I don't like" and as such means nothing anymore. Not too different from posting faggott flags on a social profile, you'd be broadcasting to the world there's absolutely nothing of value anyone would want to listen to.

Enna by zhaoyebai.jpg

Stunned But Dumb

"Liberal" is buzzword for the ultracons to shut down "people I don't like" and as such means nothing anymore. Not too different from posting faggott flags on a social profile, you'd be broadcasting to the world there's absolutely nothing of value anyone would want to listen to.

View attachment 36615

Enna's goofy chipmunk tooth is probably one of my favorite parts of her design. When she drops a big smile and that one big toof pops out is so great to me. I'm glad fanartists make sure to include it.

Goofy Rodent Chomper > fang

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I was about to say:"WOW finally a good Holostars anti that doesnt just say HOMO every sentence or yells slurs" but then it failed apart the moment he talks about termination time and favoritism
Holo doesnt Shake when it comes to that: TO THIS DAY I WANT TO KNOW WTF HAPPENED WITH HITOMI CHRIS AND I WILL NEVER KNOW BECAUSE THEY TERMINATED HER SO FAST
The Favoritism is also another stupid thing Stars need a compensation for all of the daily schizos that will follow them to their grave
Even Miyabi the first Holostar ever talked about how he still haves the same antis since his debut, Shit is crazy man
Anyone that /vt/ doesn't like getting anything at all is favoritism, duh.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Enna's goofy chipmunk tooth is probably one of my favorite parts of her design. When she drops a big smile and that one big toof pops out is so great to me. I'm glad fanartists make sure to include it.

Goofy Rodent Chomper > fang

Her dopey AFK smile is really great

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
A bit of triva:
Lui made the following Sound:

It became a apparently a meme in the JP fandom
Earrape warning

Now you know.
Do what ever you want with that knowledge.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I just cant stop winning.

@Sithis its okay im sure yuko would give you a chance with all the bbc talk surounding you

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Netscaper

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Lumi keeps baiting me with Gloomi on the thumbnails just to never actually use her on stream. Truly Lemon thief behavior.:smugpipi:
She knows that if she fully embraces the Gloomi, there will be a Gyaru Eliminator in the shadows waiting to take her away (real)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Limkin

Lazulight got collab with karaoke cafe. The usual deal, themed drinks, posters, badges and stands. Oh and Luxiem is here too I guess. Is management trying to butter them up lol

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
And cover fired her and destroyed every proof of her existence. Thats a pretty bad impression having one of your employee being a minor and having sex for equipment. Cover black company????
Back then? Unironically, yeah. Shion (highschool dropout) was also hired underage. Subaru may have been. Sora depends on how deep the kayfabe goes. All at a time when it was known as erolive (Choco being a thing and for a time their top talent before Susan nerfed her ASMR). And the whole Mel's manager thing was frankly worse than all of Niji's shit this year, Cover was just lucky it happened before it became big in the west and thus dodged controversy.

Cover had no idea what it was doing and fucked up a hilarious number of times. But since it was smol back then, it had the time to get its shit in order, rather than getting its shit pushed in.

If Cover started today, as a smol corpo like Phase or Idol, and made the same mistakes? Dead, a laughing stock, and probably in a league with WACTOR.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lazulight got collab with karaoke cafe. The usual deal, themed drinks, posters, badges and stands. Oh and Luxiem is here too I guess. Is management trying to butter them up lol

I Hope they enjoy the 30 yen cut before taxes of every sticker and stamp bought in this collab cafe

On a serious note, has anyone in the industry in general ever disclosed how revenue for these types of deals goes? Probably not since it seems to be cut and dry, but i wonder if its the standard cut or a bonus if the character is popular enough

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Back then? Unironically, yeah. Shion (highschool dropout) was also hired underage. Subaru may have been. Sora depends on how deep the kayfabe goes. All at a time when it was known as erolive (Choco being a thing and for a time their top talent before Susan nerfed her ASMR). And the whole Mel's manager thing was frankly worse than all of Niji's shit this year, Cover was just lucky it happened before it became big in the west and thus dodged controversy.

Cover had no idea what it was doing and fucked up a hilarious number of times. But since it was smol back then, it had the time to get its shit in order, rather than getting its shit pushed in.

If Cover started today, as a smol corpo like Phase or Idol, and made the same mistakes? Dead, a laughing stock, and probably in a league with WACTOR.
I think Cover was just incompetent rather than a black company back then. Hiring underaged girls to be idols is hardly unheard of in Japan, as nasty as it is. At least they weren't actually showing off their bodies like real life underaged idols, I guess. Also, Sora is in her 30s and was a voice actress pre-Holo.

Also, the term "black company" has lost all its meaning lol.

Anyone that /vt/ doesn't like getting anything at all is favoritism, duh.
Anon:
"How dare pink woman have more promotional deals than the others just because she is popular!"

Also Anon:
"SUISEI/GURA UOOOOOOOH SEEEEX 😭😭😭"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom