"I kinda wanna unban the racist now"reinigen

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bothyourhouses

Who are they? Is this those tour guide girls who were originally from a game or wherever? They are the only twin vtubers I can think of.
Yep that's them.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kronii has Diablo 4 up as her next stream later on. She talked with Kaela about how she needed to hurry and make a new character so she play season 1 since they can't use the same characters. However, I don't think she understood what Kaela was talking about with season 1 because it doesn't start until tomorrow lol. Unless this is some mad dash to beat the campaign before it starts?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The smart kettle ended up beating DKC for the first time last night but during the K. Rool boss fight she fell for the fakeout :whatastory:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Looks like Lisa Makoh pushed her stream back to tomorrow 12PM JST. For now Usuwa Suu is singing.

And looks like Kulaku Lie went to Guam this time around.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Scaredy birb has decided it's Christmas in July.

I thought she might tap out or call someone like she did for Within Skerry, but she finished the game alone and only died once. Lui is a brave birb.

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
@superduper i hate you. :annoyedpippa: (4:58:03)

kronii keeps saying superduper at least once a week, i'll take it as a whistle blow of her being here.

So are you and Harrow going to have your mental breakdown then?

Or did you finally come to terms with your past posts? :smugrys:

Last edited:

VTuberBobDole

The only one who can show less skin than Towa on a non-swimsuit outfit is Towa :ponrys:

View attachment 36602
View attachment 36603
View attachment 36604

And a cover currently premiering!

Edit: Ninja'd by a nanosecond but may as well listen to the cover twice, it's Towa singing.

I've seen jokes about some girls' skirts being so short they are basically a belt, but honestly TMT's new shorts actually are pretty much that! Of course her OG ones were already short-shorts, so I guess they had to one-up them. It's cute anyway, or maybe that is just Towa being Towa.

Yep that's them.

Are they good singers? I only watched a bit of them here and there (one of them I remember had a weird lisp or EN speaking style that always filtered me after a little while), so I don't know if I ever caught any songs from them or anything to judge them on that. Seemed like good girls anyway, so best of luck to them!

WeTawks

MostlyALurker777

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Calli got to sing her One Piece song for the TV tower at Yunika Vision. Seemed like a good-sized crowd and she even got a quick shoutout from Luffy.

I really love watching these girls who up til Holo had struggled so hard with getting recognized for their talents finally get their dues it's so incredibly heartwarming
I don't usually call her this and I likely won't again but just because it's not unique to her I won't say Pink woman this time

Wigger Love

Towa outfit

The Ina situation. The outfit is super lewd on just about anyone else

Inside this spoiler is a slightly lewd example

This right here
If it were anyone known for being lewd like marine it would trigger a very different reaction for me

I look at Towa in it and all I can think is "peak comfy qt AF TMT"

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Vee stop sending Carl Phase Connect links and clips.

1689781368813.png

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
They're putting way too much stock in the Omega stuff. That motherfucker has been gone for like a year and they just finally got around to removing the account.
I like how much Omega was teased and presented as this uber big deal sort of thing only for whatever plans that the femboy (actual word here) had to just be choked in the crib like two years later

My rrat is that he tried to groom IRyS but he ended up getting the boot before he could pull a Mel's manager

Last edited:

cucurut

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I look at Towa in it and all I can think is "peak comfy qt AF TMT"
Well said. Definitely agree. Towa is still wholesome Towa.
:sanasmile:

Speaking of Towa, TowaTax:

Also, Botan got herself a fancy new model too
:smugsubaru:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom