"If Phase had a 'Human Centipede' I wouldn't, like if I'm not at the front I wouldn't mind being behind one of the smaller girls you know, because smaller size probably means smaller appetite and smaller... anyways! Good luck to whoever is behind me lol Yeah in the front, who would I put? I think size doesn't matter in the front for me, it's gotta be someone who smells really good lol OK don't tell Nasa but I'd probably put Nasa-senpai in the front; It's my right as a kohai to be behind... and then behind me, that's fair game baby"Ember Amane

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Its not like it costs anything to keep them is the thing as om sure the two have atleast made enough go cover more then then the cost of the assets they use after that it's all money gained
:confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba:

You had a fucking stroke or something?

Sorry going 16 hours without sleep atm
I mean once their models are payed off they can only gain money by being around.
Yeah, that makes sense. And it's paid, not payed. Also go to fucking bed.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
:confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba:

You had a fucking stroke or something?
Sorry going 16 hours without sleep atm
I mean once their models are payed off they can only gain money by being around

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
One of the yabs from Calis VN stream last Sunday
Tweet

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Asumi Sena is celebrating her three years with clip watchalong.

Currently watching clips of her with Aizawa Ema.

Jealous

Lurker
Towa Ch. 常闇トワ - 【 #常闇トワ新衣装 】かわいい? × かっこいい? 今回の新衣装は?さらに告知も!?【常闇トワホロライブ】 [1m-Lfcm8wnA - 1280x720...png

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I choose to see this as a sign of an ongoing process rather than any decision having already been made :takocope:

The only thing making me think they're in trouble is that they're so radio silent, both on their official accounts and personal ones. If the rrat that Vesper was taking care of Magni were true, you'd expect them to at least keep us updated officially, or to at least post on their RM.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

PemAloeKenzoku

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The only one who can show less skin than Towa on a non-swimsuit outfit is Towa :ponrys:

And a cover currently premiering!

Edit: Ninja'd by a nanosecond but may as well listen to the cover twice, it's Towa singing.

Last edited:

Jealous

Lurker

Meanwhile Holo superfan is screenshotting Towa after she went live

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
The only one who can show less skin than Towa on a non-swimsuit outfit is Towa :ponrys:

View attachment 36602
View attachment 36603
View attachment 36604

And a cover currently premiering!

Edit: Ninja'd by a nanosecond but may as well listen to the cover twice, it's Towa singing.

Super adorable, super stellar. Full body with hoodie, HNGGGG
Screenshot - 2023-07-19T075322.810.png
Also checked wiki, I was today years old when I learned Calli is Towa's sister. It's probably been discussed before, I just forgor lol

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm genuinely shocked. Considering that every single one of Towa's outfits aside from her original one had exactly zero midriff or cleavage, and she's been quite explicit about disliking her lewds, this new outfit (image only showing the non-scandalous parts) is legitimately shocking and assuredly not what I expected.

I can only assume she lost a bet to Marine or something.

Limkin

4th outfit with long sleeves (3rd if you don't count mandatory yukata) was peak fashion. This one just looks like it's out of fashion magazine, and it wasn't a compliment.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I'm genuinely shocked. Considering that every single one of Towa's outfits aside from her original one had exactly zero midriff or cleavage, and she's been quite explicit about disliking her lewds, this new outfit (image only showing the non-scandalous parts) is legitimately shocking and assuredly not what I expected.

I can only assume she lost a bet to Marine or something.
She's been openly annoyed about people who post borderline NSFW on her main art tag. While she feels embarrassed being seen in that way, she doesn't exactly hate it. She had a moment where she even admitted that she does like to be seen as sexy (she prefers being cute though), but reiterated that people gotta stop crossing lines by posting R17.9 on her art tag.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I find it interesting that a lot of Towa outfits show a ton of skin, but I'm guessing she gets away with it by not fitting the busty/thick body standard that is too sexy for YouTube I'm guessing? Jokes on them :Vesper-SEEEX!: And at the same time IRyS gets bonked for her choice of undergarments which are rarely ever visible unless she's moving around.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I can't believe Magni lost both his legs in the toe surgery. Or he's just fucked up on painkillers and Vesper is actually taking care of him.

/vt/ has a rrat that they've had their luggage stolen when they went to AX, which had their work hardware in it, so Hololive is probably trying to un-fuck that whole situation, or don't want to talk about it, in case some 7th level autism wizard finds their info through public police records or some shit

I could buy this rrat, because of Altare saying they were fine, but that he couldn't say any more for their safety.
Yea, I could buy this theory. One of two explanations I posited early was a severe occurance to being doxxed or exposed. Having to deal with Airlines and the process to get their luggage is definitely one. Though if this happened, I can't imagine how long it'd take to recover their shit. Trash Taste famously took 4 months for two bags that got 'lost' in the airlines, one of which was worth 50k total. And they only recovered the cheaper of the two bags.

Stunned But Dumb

HOLY FUCK NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR FAG POLLS
HERE, WATCH ERINA'S SPONGEBOB STREAM THAT JUST STARTED

Oh I didn't even know this came out. Glad to see Erina's playing so I can watch later

I'd rather just invest in an agency or make my own if I had money like that.
Literally just wanna save them all

I find it interesting that a lot of Towa outfits show a ton of skin, but I'm guessing she gets away with it by not fitting the busty/thick body standard that is too sexy for YouTube I'm guessing? Jokes on them :Vesper-SEEEX!: And at the same time IRyS gets bonked for her choice of undergarments which are rarely ever visible unless she's moving around.

The Ina situation. The outfit is super lewd on just about anyone else

Inside this spoiler is a slightly lewd example

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom