"I wish for all of the people to stop"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Any of y'all sometimes think of how cool it'd be to have "fuck you money" like Elon and occasionally mind break some vtuber with a dono?
Like imagine how someone like Pippa would react to a $50k dono or some shit, I'd almost be worried for her because her brain might melt.
I would do several concepts of the whole Vtubing thing that no one has done. Have a few models to rent and whatnot.

Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

I bet the only reason why Fishman didnt pick her up (according to Pippa, he said no) is that he won't invest in the JP branch as it is probably not as profitable as EN. I think he realized that he can't fully support that side due to the language barrier. Hell, it was EN side and he could barely manage.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

lvl8

I bet the only reason why Fishman didnt pick her up (according to Pippa, he said no) is that he won't invest in the JP branch as it is probably not as profitable as EN. I think he realized that he can't fully support that side due to the language barrier. Hell, it was EN side and he could barely manage.
Yeah, it's best to focus their resource on the current members. Unfortunate that we can't get a Chinchila Tsumtsum plush.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Yeah, it's best to focus their resource on the current members. Unfortunate that we can't get a Chinchila Tsumtsum plush.
I mean... it's not like the JP branch gets any attention in the first place. Having a third (fourth, but Tenma did Tenma things) to get more synergy going could arguably improve things for them.

If Sakana feels he cannot support the JP branch, why keep stringing two members along?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Eh, my two cents would be to not really lump her into that pile considering the other type of faggotry that comes to mind when some think of whore vtubers

If anything she is suprisingly creative with her streams even if her clickbait is coomer shit
I think that Scarle is a goober with a model made for sin.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Should you trust her?:

Archive
Not necessarily:

Archive

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Airi's family got her a new monitor as an early birthday present :sanasmile:

:shiinastare:

Last edited:

akaaoi

Any of y'all sometimes think of how cool it'd be to have "fuck you money" like Elon and occasionally mind break some vtuber with a dono?
Like imagine how someone like Pippa would react to a $50k dono or some shit, I'd almost be worried for her because her brain might melt.
You probably have to go to old MrBeast clips for seeing anyone get close to 50K donations, but the HoloID girls use Streamlabs for donations which can result in bigger donations than Superchats and gives some good reactions:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
There's a new member of the JP branch coming in Gen 3 though, and apparently the new girl gets along quite well with the current JP members. Forget whose stream this was discussed in though.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Hff201

Early Adopter
If Sakana feels he cannot support the JP branch, why keep stringing two members along?
There's three JPs in Phase right now (Nasa/Michiru/Iori, though I believe Iori streams in English quite a bit too) and they have the smallest numbers in the company, but they're also not hurting anything by being there - they seem comfortable enough, they have their own regulars, and the other girls seem to respect them as much as you can through a language barrier. It definitely feels like Fishfag has no idea what to do about them though, they could really benefit from explicitly JP-centric marketing.

The more I think about it the more divided I am on whether I think Phase picking up the Chinchilla would be a good idea or not. A surprising amount of Phase's existing audience seem to have stuck around long after the initial raid which proves there are people who really like her (hell almost her entire chat are green right now), and a bigger platform could help her find an audience beyond just EOPs from Pippa's chat. I'd be interested to see how well she'd get on with the existing Phase JPs since all of her Phase interactions have been with Pippa and iirc Airi(?); while those cross-language interactions are cute they're more of a novelty, while joining a group with three other JP-speaking streamers could benefit all of them if they have a good dynamic in collabs together.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
There's three JPs in Phase right now (Nasa/Michiru/Iori, though I believe Iori streams in English quite a bit too) and they have the smallest numbers in the company, but they're also not hurting anything by being there - they seem comfortable enough, they have their own regulars, and the other girls seem to respect them as much as you can through a language barrier. It definitely feels like Fishfag has no idea what to do about them though, they could really benefit from explicitly JP-centric marketing.

The more I think about it the more divided I am on whether I think Phase picking up the Chinchilla would be a good idea or not. A surprising amount of Phase's existing audience seem to have stuck around long after the initial raid which proves there are people who really like her (hell almost her entire chat are green right now), and a bigger platform could help her find an audience beyond just EOPs from Pippa's chat. I'd be interested to see how well she'd get on with the existing Phase JPs since all of her Phase interactions have been with Pippa and iirc Airi(?); while those cross-language interactions are cute they're more of a novelty, while joining a group with three other JP-speaking streamers could benefit all of them if they have a good dynamic in collabs together.
Sakana doesn't hire girls that are ugly or mentally stable, I'll let everyone else argue why Chinchilla is disqualified.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Sakana doesn't hire ugly girls or mentally-stable girls, I'll let everyone else pick why Chinchilla is disqualified.
I mean she seemed mentally stable until capippis taught her to shout "let's fucking go!" at everything, and exposed her to Ram Ranch.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I mean... it's not like the JP branch gets any attention in the first place. Having a third (fourth, but Tenma did Tenma things) to get more synergy going could arguably improve things for them.

Because 1) while hes a half chink, the other half actually has a soul that will hurt if he just lays off the talent like this. 2) they arent doing that bad, not Pippa numbers, but not literally like 14 dudes fucking around in the chat. And even then, you can get a lot money from even 14.

Short

God Damn the Sun
There's a new member of the JP branch coming in Gen 3 though, and apparently the new girl gets along quite well with the current JP members. Forget whose stream this was discussed in though.
I remember being that one of the new members could speak Japanese not a new jp member, I think it was this stream?
I mean she seemed mentally stable until capippis taught her to shout "let's fucking go!" at everything, and exposed her to Ram Ranch.
lol, lmao

Limkin

Yeah, no. If Aviel actually pulled that, Rin would be doing prison time for hatecrimes.

Aviel's very laissez faire, with virtually everything we've been seeing from Idol Corp pointing at the talents being basically free to do whatever they want.
Rin herself said many times that the process for doing something is 1)You go to management and tell them you are going to do that 2)They try to explain to you what consequences (if any) it can have and do their best to make sure you understand it too 3)If you are committed to it they let you do it anyway, but all responsibilities are on you. So if you did something and got severe ptsd all you will receive from management is "told you so" instead of emotional support. But then again, they did tell you and you didn't listen.
and nobody watches aia,
I try. Her model is nice and voice is quite good too. And then I violently slam the door and tell myself to never do it again because it takes on average 5-10 minutes before she slips into virtue signaling and stroking vermintide ego

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom