"Did you guys never had, like, dinner with your inanimate objects?"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Kaela and Kronii is the OCD and autistic ship I didn't know I needed in my life.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Okay let's fix that, here is a poll on whether or not people think scarle is a whore, so if anyone here clicks the link and votes, i'll really appreciate it. :smugpipi:
Scarle wants to play the whore (because it's what her model seems to project) but she fucking fails at it because deep down she is possibly a kissless virgin (or at least that's the perception her roommate gives).

View attachment 36562
huh. Surprised, you guys have called people whores for less
Noel on the other side seems to have more explicit "whore" tendencies with the content she plays on her alt but I find it very hard to see her as one. Her lewd ASMR content is extremely tame on that other account. Her streams as a Vtuber as also extremely wholesome or maybe my perception of her is warped because of her soft/sweet voice. Similar to Scarle she knows what seels but the way she acts seems to contradict that. I voted NO on her also.

Had this post included someone like LewdFauna I would say yes. She knows what buttons to push, her content is way more explicit, and at all times she seems to be in control of what she does. Nothing about her seems accidental or inexperienced. She might have been inexperienced at Vtubing but at all steps of the way she was in charge of her content which is why I respect her so much.

Pippa CLip Tax:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Enna: who is the most interesting person you’ve met in En.

Everyone: Doppio

ngl, yeah

Now they’re talking about Blue’s Clues and Millie said, and I quote. “wait Blue and Steve had a kid”… I fucking can’t with this woman

braindoko

Anyone else have the "I'm a corpo VTuber" dream? Telling people about your dreams is always big fucking gay, but I'mma do it anyways and wanna hear if anyone else has had this shit happen to them.

Third time now that it's happened for me in the few years I've been in the Hole, and it's always the same. The dreams have only happened after HoloStars EN became a thing. I'm a big fan of them, Vesper is my Oshi. Nina Kosaka before that, much love to her, sad to see her go though.

The dream always follows the same pattern. At first I realize I'm super stoked to that I got in and I'm having a good time, I'm part of the Hs-EN, I'm a big-special-boy. As the dream goes on I realize that while I'm happy to be part of the group, I almost never stream, I have imposter syndrome, I don't provide anything of value, I don't belong. Starts out nice, ends awful. I completely understand my own mentality (unfortunately) for why my dreams end up this way and why I'm a piece of shit.

Partially I'm covering for my own narcissistic want to share my own experiences, but I do genuinely want to know, have any of you had similar dreams and do you feel that you understand your own role in your own dreams?
at first I thought you were talking about aspirations, which I have to admit I've had. It's a nice position to be in despite everything
I present you the next vtuber meta thanks to the retardation of tiktok

damn it roca why you of all people, coni should be the one doing this shit :urtearingmeapart:

Chapipi died for this. Thanks Aviel
Elira: *claims she’s been going to sleeping before midnight recently*
the others in Uki’s totus: What happened to you?
:ironmousekek:
Dude stop liveposting about UKI of all people, no one here watches him

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Any of y'all sometimes think of how cool it'd be to have "fuck you money" like Elon and occasionally mind break some vtuber with a dono?
Like imagine how someone like Pippa would react to a $50k dono or some shit, I'd almost be worried for her because her brain might melt.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Dude stop liveposting about UKI of all people, no one here watches him
I was only talking about the stuff I thought you guys would find funny. You don’t need to watch or like him to find other people who aren’t him funny. That’s so dumb, I wasn’t quoting him.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Any of y'all sometimes think of how cool it'd be to have "fuck you money" like Elon and occasionally mind break some vtuber with a dono?
Like imagine how someone like Pippa would react to a $50k dono or some shit, I'd almost be worried for her because her brain might melt.
Just pay the CEO to graduate the vtuber when she doesn't read your 5$ super chat 1 time, nothing personal bitch :menhera:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I'd rather just invest in an agency or make my own if I had money like that.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Just pay the CEO to graduate the vtuber when she doesn't read your 5$ super chat 1 time, nothing personal bitch :menhera:
Imagine sending a huge dono like that but then the vtuber doesn't see it and reads a $2 chat from a grey in chat, at that point it's either self delete or buy the company and fire them :smugpipi:

"Sorry Airi you're sweet 98% of the time but you read Xalabussys mod chat instead of my dono so back to the black company with you"

I'd rather just invest in an agency or make my own if I had money like that.
Are we sure that Aviel isn't a lotto winner?

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

IMG_6909.jpeg
Ollie wtf

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Imagine sending a huge dono like that but then the vtuber doesn't see it and reads a $2 chat from a grey in chat, at that point it's either self delete or buy the company and fire them :smugpipi:

"Sorry Airi you're sweet 98% of the time but you read Xalabussys mod chat instead of my dono so back to the black company with you"

Are we sure that Aviel isn't a lotto winner?
Aaaaaaw not Airi though :faunacry:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I've thought of that a few times, yeah. I think it'd be fun to be the "Legendary White Whale" that pops into some poor 19ccv indie's streamelements and throws them $30k with some message like "u r ok". Absolutely mindshatter some random vtuber and the only time I ever see them again is when the clip comes into my youtube recs. :smugselen:

If I had that kind of money though, I'd just start my own corpo.

RiverBear

That's called grooming
You're literally describing grooming a smaller Vtuber

MyName

I don't think it was caused by what Vesper did to get suspended. Altare's statement was the most supportive ("bully him with superchats when he gets back"), while Magni, the one closest to Vesper, was the one weighing his words ("without downplaying the severity of Cover's decision - they're within their right - Vesper will be back").

Altare strikes me as a conniving two faced fag that would tell chat to be extra suportive but hold a grudge behind the scenes. But I'd guess that he would still put "his" guild before personal issues.
Magni seems like the real friend here. At least I value when my friends tell me I fucked up, not that evreything will be OK, but still be suportive when I need.

I don't know why but I had the feeling, at the time, that Altare saw that Magni and Vesper were quite close after the off collab and tried to butter Magni up to like him more (the Sonic comic and all).

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Eh, my two cents would be to not really lump her into that pile considering the other type of faggotry that comes to mind when some think of whore vtubers

If anything she is suprisingly creative with her streams even if her clickbait is coomer shit
Tbf pretty sure she has coomerbait thumbnails because she was demonetized a lot during the first few months for her boobs so it’s mostly of an inside joke thing.

Also she's live with Trouble Days

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom