"I've lost count of the amount of times I had to sit and listen to the people in charge at my old job [vReverie] talk shit and gossip about my friends like it was high school and then tell me I was the 'easiest to deal with' because I stopped fighting for my passions like 6 months in"Nyanami Ruru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

Is Kronii intentionally putting lewder and more boobs on her schedule every week and in retweeted fanart? Or is everyone just coomed out of their brain and she has nothing else to put in it

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
That's much more believable to me than they can't do "their fucking jobs".
over the years there had been situations where we had gotten inklings that the perms department could be very inefficient, i know Kiara did once say something about the perms guy being overworked or ghosting, but that was months after Vesper's suspension i believe

People hold the opinions of the perms guy being retarded because its a possbility, same with other livers who had asked for shit like Binding of Issac (i think it was another holostar, maybe Altare), when Korone had played it a year or so ago, granted, that game has a fuckton of new versions now so its possible perms are fucky because of that fact

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
What was your expectation? He probably wanted perms for something, the perms manager asked, game company said "no", and so they told him "sorry not happening". That's much more believable to me than they can't do "their fucking jobs". And somehow that gives him the right to sperg out and go off the handle at someone(s) in a business environment? Nope, that's not how that works at all in the real world.

Their job also includes informing the talents properly on whether or not they have approval to play a game, especially if it's at a point where they've put it on their schedule and have been talking about it, causing the viewers to start expecting it to happen. If it got to the point he was preparing to play the game on stream, someone didn't do their job right. He's been pretty clear other times about not having perms for things so not to expect them, but somewhere along the line he was in a position where he thought XCOM was a go. Blowing up at them is unwarranted, but you can't tell me someone in the perms department didn't fuck the dog.

Stunned But Dumb

Not sure why Nene Amano puts up vids like this but she's having her first sololive concert in September

1689715424180.png
1689715441549.png
1689715466318.png

She will also have a new 3d outfit debuted at the time

Here's an unrelated clip

Attachments

• 1689715479124.png
    1689715479124.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 27

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Pochi barely did any degen stuff anyways but good on her for putting her foot down. If Yuko's max-level degeneracy caused the other jewcorp girls to think more about their content, then at least one good thing came from that stream.
I vaguely remember her* saying something similar when the degens started making tributes to yuko. Then the donothon happened and now this again. I have the feeling head jew might be pushing for lewd content to some extent and it doesn't vibe well with pochi. I also remember that yuna drunk karaoke stream where fuyo and yuko joined in. Yuko started her degen bullshit and you could tell fuyo was uncomfortable with all of it but then you have her being fan of tentacles and reviewing her own hentai work. My theory is that head jew pushes lewd content in general and only the pushovers and degens comply, pochi kinda did and then course corrected.

Wouldn't that make it more likely that he blew up at Altare than some random perms manager?
That's why the rumor of altare being omega/their manager made some sense and that clip of him talking about giving vanguard a shorter collab ban helped fuel the flames too. I still think altare was what would happen if coco landed in holo as a manager who then became a talent. If holostars EN was a skeleton crew having altare double as a manager until you fill the ranks isn't that out there and he being an absolute fag to escalate a spat to higher management isn't surprising for someone who "supports the cause".

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Gura finally has a pre chat again and i regret reading it

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Is Kronii intentionally putting lewder and more boobs on her schedule every week and in retweeted fanart? Or is everyone just coomed out of their brain and she has nothing else to put in it

I noticed this too. She used to be a lot more selective about her art choices and what she retweets. But the last couple weeks things have gotten more risque. I don't particularly mind it, at least Kronii doesn't have a loli body, but I do wonder what changed... 🤔

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She finally got coaxed into not going to church, vtubing can tarnish the soul unless you're Sister Abigail apparently

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I noticed this too. She used to be a lot more selective about her art choices and what she retweets. But the last couple weeks things have gotten more risque. I don't particularly mind it, at least Kronii doesn't have a loli body, but I do wonder what changed... 🤔
A few months back when blueshark made a post about her asmr stream and used that reasoning to justify his claim of her being “horny” or something, it was a fairly risqué photo as well. I don’t think this one is all that anymore profound risqué compared to that one.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I present you the next vtuber meta thanks to the retardation of tiktok

damn it roca why you of all people, coni should be the one doing this shit :urtearingmeapart:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I present you the next vtuber meta thanks to the retardation of tiktok

damn it roca why you of all people, coni should be the one doing this shit :urtearingmeapart:

first lia now this

getmeoutgetmeoutgetmeout

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Jesus Christ, Ina told the story of her meeting Suisei for the first time. I didn't think anything could top Kiara fucking up meeting Pekora for the first time, but Ina meeting Suisei is ultimate pain:

S: "So we finally meet!"
I: "Ah, yeah." (She literally "Sou desu ne"d her)
*everyone in the room laughs*
S: *had to leave*
Marine: "Ina, your face is so red!"
*Everyone in room laughs again*
I: *dies of cringe*

:inaunravel::inaunravel::inaunravel:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Jesus Christ, Ina told the story of her meeting Suisei for the first time. I didn't think anything could top Kiara fucking up meeting Pekora for the first time, but Ina meeting Suisei is ultimate pain:

S: "So we finally meet!"
I: "Ah, yeah." (She literally "Sou desu ne"d her)
*everyone in the room laughs*
S: *had to leave*
Marine: "Ina, your face is so red!"
*Everyone in room laughs again*
I: *dies of cringe*

:inaunravel::inaunravel::inaunravel:
she is socially retarded, just like me fr fr on God no cap.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
She has decided to get a breast enhancement irl and wants the art to match the streamer.

MyName

To me it seemed like Altare was buthurt that how could Vesper do this to him, for geting suspended right before the 6 month anniversary. It always seemed like the "leader" role went to his head.
That they were on bad terms was echoed by Axles "momy and daddy are fighting" comment at the time.

Axle seemed to not want to get involved in anything, but didn't like the situation while I woudn't be surprised if Magni stood up for Vesper.

The Altare hogwarts ally thing seemed unsencere from him. More of a "it's not worth the truble to play on stream" than anything else. From all the things he'd likely get buthurt from I doubt it would be that.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

kingcaid

Lia is playing Rimworld and has mentioned war crimes about 10 times now.

Stunned But Dumb

Koukyou Lira is doing an English Duolingo stream

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom