"I.... I AM NOTTO GOODO AT ENGRISH BAT... I CAN HEAH YOU! WHAT YOU SAY!! lol"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
"Wow, you are so much worse. I feel so much better now."
Hmm, when you say it that way, it makes sense.

finally got a change to check out the connect the world concert. it was good.

real talk though. are any of the portions live? or are they playing dora the explorer with the audience?
Pretty sure none of it was live. People shit on Kawaii's concert for being tiny and whatnot but all of the girls performed backstage live.

I won't believe it.

I mean in general all of Holoro seem to be very good at speaking multiple languages. So it makes sense that Reine is good at Japanese.

3rd world + Money does that to you. Here rich kids learned by default english and spanish when the vast majority of the population only learned spanish. More often than not in highschool they would pick up a 3rd language. Usually Italian or French.

zayu gives no fucks about opsec anymore I guess

Looks like she was at the San Jose obon festival. And last week she said that she went to San Francisco for the day.

Zayu stopped giving 3 shits about it when they doxxed her hard back when she got fired from Nijisanji. She basically did a fan meetup at Offkai.

lumers can't sing for shit live :Vesper-UNHINGED:
she's so nervous :smugselen:
Its been a while since she has done live karaoke.

Clip tax:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Melody obliterates filian

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Botan and Reine off-collab, that's a combo I didn't expect.

Help a fairy out if you haven't checked the Cover yet.

History Hag schedule.

braindoko

There's no way he'd change his YT acc, that's the most important one!
How will all his oshis recognize him? If he was named Crush, none of them would be able to make that connection!
on that topic I've seen small chuubas recognize regulars even after they change names, ask them about it etc. One of the benefits of watching indies​
Of course if all someone does is spam LMAOOOOOO there's not much incentive to acknowledge them much​

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
From tonights voice roulette

Tweet/Archive

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Cover/Youtube HATE!
IRyS is fighting to keep it, but Cover said her petticoat might be too much for Youtube and they might change it to spats. *Looks at Koyori and gets angry*
1689573619647.png
Edit:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae's going to bust out an unarchived karaoke at some time in the next couple of hours.

And here it is:

2 streams in one day of this dork. Definitely a blessed day.

foto_no_exif (2).png

BEEG Booba Fishing

Botan and Reine off-collab, that's a combo I didn't expect.

They were supposed to have a collab with Anya and Towa back in February, but Reine had to opt out because she wasn't feeling well, so it's nice they get a chance now, and as an off-collab even. Next step is singing together now that Reine has 3D.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
You all have been sleeping on Beri. She's doing a 24 hour stream, currently on karaoke with a V singer with some nice vocals. Show the bug some love.

As with most bug girls, Beri is a sweetheart. BUG GIRL SUMPREMANCY

mismatch

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Filian putting the call out for small chuubas yet again

Archive

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

No Name

Filian putting the call out for small chuubas yet again

Body count? :youroshiisawhore:
Maybe I'm a prude, but I don't see the appeal of knowing how much dick an entertainer takes/gives.
Unless the body count is counting how many models you have :unsure:?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The anime where Fauna's mama is character designer is starting in october and got PV yesterday (Buta no Liver wa Kanetsu Shiro). About a guy who reincarnated into a pig and serves a cute girl. Who will eat him later. I don't want to know how many saplings already "liked and favorited" it and are screaming "I wish it was me frfr". The fact that the girl is basically blond Fauna doesn't help at all
Can Will twitter use this to accuse Fauna of islamophobia in a roundabout way?
My go to assumption for anything not related to a vtubers tubing activities that gets brought up by them is that it's misdirection for opsec purposes. She could be, or perhaps is one of those people that thinks "familiy in the military = therefore I am too", or it's all a larp.
That'd be playing with fire, though. We know about the kayfabe thing, but as I understand it, there are plenty of people, both within and outside the military, who take a dim view on pretending to be in it. Unless the kayfabe is really obvious and there's no chance of being confused for the real thing, I'd steer away.
Important message from the moth

Moth love <3

ogey_rrat

ogey
Panko finally admits the truth:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Hey @superduper, with all your experience in dancing, why do you sound absolutely exhausted after two songs? Are you not used to dancing for longer than the TikTok time limit?

Maybe all these days of streaming and sitting on my ass had an effect on my physical fitness... and my figure... :architect:

Edit: Speaking of myself, it looks like I commented on some sort of drama on my alt, but what it was about is hard to say because the main tweet is from a private account:

Archive

Also it looks like I might start opening commissions again soon:

Archive

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

History Hag schedule.
Really wish she would include multiple time zones because I keep forgetting her shit is in AEST. "Oh cool, Stellaris on Monday! Nope, Stellaris right fucking now."
Also, based Empire

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun

Unarchived karaoke for Lumi's anniversary starting. On a Sunday night, so I probably won't be able to catch the entire thing, but I'll probably stick around for maybe an hour. I normally skip on on karaoke streams, but I actually really like her singing voice, so I try to catch these when I can.

[UNARCHIVED] 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY KARAOKE

1080p / 4,38GB / 2h16m39s
Filechan

Help a fairy out if you haven't checked the Cover yet.

2023-07-17.png
Archive

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom