"I wish for all of the people to stop"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl8

I miss Jim too, but he had a good run. :pippasadl:
killpedos.png

hololive ruined /jp/

Technically all one guns that can be aimed and fired with one hand is a pistol, It's a designation for the type of weapon.
I mean its hammer action, not striker. you spin a striker pistol you'll ND.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Neo felt very amateur and while her voice did not really match her character and it originally pulled me out of the whole experience, I started to enjoy her near the end of her career. The main issue was the god-awful timezone.
Agreed. neo didnt have her sea legs at debut but started to find her rhythm at graduation. I hope Idol lets her come back after her idf stint or whatever it was, her pippa and aoi collab was fucking dumb and funny. Sad we didnt get more before she graduated, there was a chemistry there with pippa, of all people, playing the straight man.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Interesting enough, Yuria just said she was moving to Canada. Wondering if Dott or Geist had a strong influence on the manner. I'd imagine so, because who would voluntarily move to Canada of all places
Well its either canada with her friends or staying in her dutch/european hellhole :botanshrug:
otherwise:whatastory: Considering that she is your wife @BlueSharkTV, do you know anything more about this?
dott4.png :annoyedpippa:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Are you referring to the RRAT a while back that Kronii became some devout church-goer?
No, I vaguely remember her burning out and having a membership stream talking about her issues or something like that

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Is it the laughter from Ralph's total retard war against the homosexual mexi-catboy menace?
Enjoying Ralph getting a good W against someone who deserves it has a healing effect?

If true, you're going to see so many bitter assholes coping and sneeding over this across many retarded communities.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Good news, everyone! Guess who's bearing the Ralphamale's third spawn?
View attachment 36262
Little does Ralph know, Kiara's favorite vegetable is corn. :kikiriki:

I don't have a clip on hand of her saying it explicitly, but here's her saying she'd fight to steal corn from other people's pizza.

braindoko

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Nolan is still welcome apparently and he checks all 3
don't you dare sully the good name of racism by associating it with Nolan!

Horo7618

No one in particular
I mean its hammer action, not striker. you spin a striker pistol you'll ND.
You can safely* spin a single action revolver. That's a Webley Mk VI (or the Enfield copy). Definitely double action.

*)if there's a cartridge under the hammer and you drop it, all bets are off, though....

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

I mean in general all of Holoro seem to be very good at speaking multiple languages. So it makes sense that Reine is good at Japanese.

Pekora, I don’t think a monkey is a common pet. Also to nobody's surprise Noels answer her was Hamster.

Speaking of Danchou, it seems she finally stopped denying it. She has finally accepted what we’ve known for a while now…..that she’s an ahijo lol.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Well its either canada with her friends or staying in her dutch/european hellhole :botanshrug:

View attachment 36265 :annoyedpippa:
Hey man, it's your tag's title. I'm just abiding by the rules. Also I'm not that knowledgeable about the Dutch, but aren't the Netherlands better off than Canada generally? Rent and Mortgage prices are absurdly high in Canada from my understanding, amongst other general problems.

Rrat: Yuria moves in an apartment with Dott to afford rent.

No, I vaguely remember her burning out and having a membership stream talking about her issues or something like that
To be fair, she seems to have these breakthrough moments every couple of months it seems, so honestly I wouldn't know enough to ascertain which one this refers to. She is a bit menhera if you will. She certainly seems to be a rather anxious person, from my perspective anyways.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Aia's doing another TTRPG one-shot

UMM, idk wtf I joined into though

Screenshot - 2023-07-16T221030.519.png

"I wasn't a horse after all" -Doppio. Man, I love this chuuni

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
DIdn't see this posted, but earlier last week on the homeland's thread they were talking some mighty spicy things about Anny, who you may know as Neuro-sama V2's mama

The gist of it is that she was/is running a private Telegram channel where she talks about topics like masturbation and having brutal period cramps
1689559998125.png1689560011005.png
1689559927588.png

On top of that, Anny is Ukrainian and is worried about getting deported from Japan back to her native shithole where she risks getting bombed by CS-GO enthusiasts

There's apparently a /vt/ thread with more info, for those with more time on their hands than I do

Ngl, I do feel bad for her, home really isn't home for her anymore :pippasadl:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Sawa's about to start, also if Dizzy weren't a vtuber her preferred occupation would be housewife.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
if Dizzy weren't a vtuber her preferred occupation would be housewife.
What crippling red flag scares men away from a large chest Asian woman? 🤔

Horo7618

No one in particular
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom