Status
Not open for further replies.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
To be fair, I thought Lumi was joking. But if she wasn't, Menace supremacy
I don't think Lumi has the capacity to be serious in anything. Granted, I'm sure she's tired of people asking her if she's seen x-post anywhere, especially since someone did breach containment a day or two prior on her stream.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Lumi just said she has a Master's in "Engineering", btw. Hasn't said what kind of engineering. Has she said anything that specific about her degree before?

(She could be lying, obviously, but it's not implausible)

EDIT:
I thought it was in literature?

Why? I thought it was something in STEM because of her references to doing tasks in a "lab".

I believe she's said she's not going to specify further, but it was in an applied field where getting a PhD is a signal that you couldn't get a normal job.

That makes sense. I think she said her parents were scientists, so I kind of assumed she was in science rather than engineering.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Lily is going to do a sponsored stream Exoprimal later. She wasn't going to since she just got back from twitchcon today, but the money they offered was too good.

At least she is honest

Stunned But Dumb

Reimu is currently playing street fighter 6!

You could also check out Erika Byakko play Idol Showdown if you like

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Lumi just said she has a Master's in "Engineering", btw. Hasn't said what kind of engineering. Has she said anything that specific about her degree before?

I thought it was in literature?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I believe she's said she's not going to specify further, but it was in an applied field where getting a PhD is a signal that you couldn't get a normal job.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

She has also explicitly stated that it's not a Civil engineering degree.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu ASMR is making its return right NOW

Plus a Buddies update:
1689353694745.png

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Lily is going to do a sponsored stream Exoprimal later. She wasn't going to since she just got back from twitchcon today, but the money they offered was too good.

At least she is honest

Ah, Exoprimal. It's as if Overwatch and Earth Defense Force had a baby. A baby with downs.

I was actually looking forward to this game as a potential new co-op with friends and something for some of the girls to play. But man...I played that shit for a few hours and I don't think I can put any more time into it. I'll just hold out for Remnant 2.

Good on her for getting that Capcom money though.

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
Okay, which one of you guys is "AryanCunnyLover88" and/or "ErenCunnyLover6million"?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Mozu ASMR is making its return right NOW

Plus a Buddies update:
View attachment 35843

Honestly, it all really kind of worked out in the end. The four girls have a lot more freedom to do things now since they broke up with the company and their SEAtuber genmate. Still can’t stand Airi/Peony’s voice though.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Lumi doesn't know who Denzel Washington is :fishmandispair:

Stunned But Dumb

Lumi's highlight video is a condensed version of hers and Tenma's frog fights last month. Watching it feels like having a mental breakdown for five minutes

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Oh look 24 hours of Calli with the huge announcement at the end, I wonder what it could be?

Edit: Fuck!

It’s okay, the other guy announcing it doesn’t count

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
This feels appropriate to post considering the discussion that was going on here earlier
1689355818235.png

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom