Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Finally Cover gives an explanation of the lack of streams from Ayame

image.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230713-114708-011.png
What the fuck is going on with the takos?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It's not an ideal candidate for IRL Ina if she isn't a 6-foot-tall beanpole korean.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
she either is getting fired or her company finally hired a real human

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Kiara is impromptu collabing with Kaela and Watame :kaelaapprob:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It is still a manager's fault for not making sure people who live in 3 different timezones understood what exact time they need to show up (manager, Ike and Vox, compared to french timezone). Remember, just because someone said they do, doesn't mean shit until you make them verbally explain the details to make sure that yes, they really do understand what you told them
NO, it is river's faurt! River has responsabirity with management, river must uphold famiry honor! All emproyees must work to serve company!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

I've seen this story play out before, this will end with either:

-Company Lawsuit (mistreatment of employees)
-Bankruptcy
-Soft-Firing (keeping her on for as long as legally possible without actually firing her, until she leaves on her own volition)
-Company Merger (needs to look good for the potential buyer/seller to go through)

My money's on Soft-Firing, because it sounds to me like them giving Airi tons of work with no increase in pay was their way of telling her to move on, but I feel like she may just have been that dense because...Well, she's Airi.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Well, she's Airi.

Isn't she Korean and brought up with the retarded 'you must work for one company forever and losing that job is the equivalent of excommunication in 12th century Italy' mindset they have?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So... Sanctioned Nolan posting?
No, see. We actually have some bit of conversation between ourselves. We're not shouting into the void enough to be considered Nolan posting
It is still a manager's fault for not making sure people who live in 3 different timezones understood what exact time they need to show up (manager, Ike and Vox, compared to french timezone). Remember, just because someone said they do, doesn't mean shit until you make them verbally explain the details to make sure that yes, they really do understand what you told them
How in the everliving fuck does a company that does international shit like this not use an application or converter website or some fucking thing where you plug in a date for an event, and have it automatically spit out the date for where the person lives. It boggles my mind how something this easy hasn't been automated to some degree.
I've seen this story play out before, this will end with either:

-Company Lawsuit (mistreatment of employees)
-Bankruptcy
-Soft-Firing (keeping her on for as long as legally possible without actually firing her, until she leaves on her own volition)
-Company Merger (needs to look good for the potential buyer/seller to go through)

My money's on Soft-Firing, because it sounds to me like them giving Airi tons of work with no increase in pay was their way of telling her to move on, but I feel like she may just have been that dense because...Well, she's Airi.
She lives in Cali. Black Company being assraped by their investigative labor bureau is another possibility.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Isn't she Korean and brought up with the retarded 'you must work for one company forever and losing that job is the equivalent of excommunication in 12th century Italy' mindset they have?
she has said she cannot leave her work but refuses to say why. The accepted theory is that her company paid for some of her education and she's forced into a contract to them for I dunno how many years.

Limkin

How in the everliving fuck does a company that does international shit like this not use an application or converter website or some fucking thing where you plug in a date for an event, and have it automatically spit out the date for where the person lives. It boggles my mind how something this easy hasn't been automated to some degree.
It's japanese company that does international shit. I bet they have actual physical clocks set to different timezones and labels on them what liver each clock represents. Seen it on some videos with company tours, it's as funny as it is depressing

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Britbong Vox spelled "apologize" with an S. Checks out.
That is indeed the correct spelling. :smugpipi:

I don’t know man. When Covid hit my high school and kicked us all out you become wise beyond your years. /s

I was subbing at a high school when Covid hit for a couple weeks while I was between contracts.
God this got me for a second and I felt even more wrinkles setting in.

View attachment 35689
What the fuck is going on with the takos?
Is she doing another Souls playthrough?

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Airi's black Company got the slightest bit brighter

Edit: fuck messed up the search code

Last edited:

Kalion

:)

It's a new supervisor.
They think they're doing the smart and leader-like thing, but will soon be beat down by their manager and in trouble for letting an employee go home early. I'd put money down on her being told she actually does have to work on Saturday.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Stunned But Dumb

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
If her company is run by Koreans, this would be my guess, I've had multiple jobs for Koreans where I was put "on-call" in perpetuity.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom