General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This actually got me thinking; who’s going to be the first person (besides Nolan and Proctor) to willingly dox themselves because they need to brag about being noticed by their oshi? I know I’d do it under certain circumstances.
I'd dox myself to my oshi in a heartbeat if it means we can get married and live happily ever after!
Kinda crazy how Rie has so much time to post on a vtuber forum including during streams
What are you trying to insinuate here bucko?

cucurut

PSA: Youtube broke /live links, which also broke ytarchive --monitor-channel. Author already fixed it, but did not make release. Remove the current version from system and install directly from repo.
Code:
go install github.com/Kethsar/ytarchive@master
as prerequisite it is necessary to have go installed: https://go.dev/doc/install

E: Apparently there's pre-release https://github.com/Kethsar/ytarchive/releases/tag/latest

Some super duper Rie facts

Asking important questions
1689242324904.png

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Zapan1984

huh i watched now for the first times a few Holo clips of that Trouble Days Game. The Succubus is drawn by Marine's Mama/Papa, right?

RiverBear

Could this be just a legitimate reason to not go to work of her black company?🤔

What "accident"?
>Fought a monkey for bread
I CAN SAVE HER

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She vanished for almost 2 weeks with no stream, tweets or anyting but Akirose is back :sanasmile: Currently doing a sponsored stream with her fellow alcoholics.

After which she'll be doing a free talk, presumably talking about what she was doing. She tends to go completely silent when she's on a break or really busy but it was still a bit worrying.

A fun and rare group, likely brought together by Subaru, are currently making felt dolls on stream.

By that I mean 3 of them are making felt dolls while Mel is making something :smugmoona:

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Nijisanji En, the best management you can get by not telling your talent whats the exact time to attend the event:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nijisanji En, the best management you can get by not telling your talent whats the exact time to attend the event:

Im i going crazy? Is there an automated translation?

Screenshot_20230713-073542_Twitter.jpg

Why do i see the tweet in french? Is it a new feature on twitter or did they just tweeted that in french?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They Tweeted in French because the event was in France. The Tweet has both French and English in it.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

A-chan's MMD model is now available for download. I expect the community to be very mature and use it only with the purest thoughts.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If Airi's black company unironically overworks her to death, the fallout is going to be IMMENSE, I can feel it in my bones

Jealous

Lurker

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Another cute moment with San and her Daughter. The Irony of telling chat not to have kids and then immediately being overloaded with cuteness. :SelenHAHAhere:

That mouth tracking is so goodammned satisfying
Im kinda curious. I see a lot of people here talking about how old they are. How old are we talking? In their 40's? In their 60's? I dont wanna be assossiated with a bunch of old fucks on their dying bed. Or maybe on the same range as mine ( closer to the 30 ) and ive just spent my younger days touching grass instead of getting to know everything about the internet

Vex cancer update

Last edited:

Jealous

Lurker
I dont wanna be assossiated with a bunch of old fucks on their dying bed.
Rude....and I'm here rocking my wizard status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom