"I'll buy you a sound-proof room so you can scream all you want"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I was watching AI Hitler song covers and I realized, it's entirely possible for you to turn yourself into a Hitler vtuber using Voice.ai (or something similar). I mean, you'd probably get banned within ten minutes of starting your first stream, but you could theoretically do it. Isn't technology amazing?

Limkin

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I was watching AI Hitler song covers and I realized, it's entirely possible for you to turn yourself into a Hitler vtuber using Voice.ai (or something similar). I mean, you'd probably get banned within ten minutes of starting your first stream, but you could theoretically do it. Isn't technology amazing?
Man, people really want to hear the Austrian painter sing:

Edit: I removed a bunch of screencaps of channels who had popular Adolf Hitler song covers.

Attachments

• 1689235296080.png
    1689235296080.png
    265.4 KB · Views: 397
  • 1689235359681.png
    1689235359681.png
    507.7 KB · Views: 398
  • 1689235557735.png
    1689235557735.png
    463.8 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

MyName

Why have Hitler when you can have Titler:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I don't remember what exactly happened but I vaguely remember pirating photoshop way back in the day and getting hit with a trojan. I am conditioned to stick with GIMP/Paint.NET due to this one bad experience.
If you want to pirate photoshop, I'd recommend get monkrus' version. His version is safe, no virus.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Gotta love when you read your favorite forum full of deranged people and get hit with reaction numberfagging, clown feet, adobe pirating and AI-generated hitler singing.
1689241566611.png

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Another cute moment with San and her Daughter. The Irony of telling chat not to have kids and then immediately being overloaded with cuteness. :SelenHAHAhere:

Anyway, slow night. So have a Kronii art too i guess.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Looks like since I don't have a twitter account and still refuse to create an account I missed this Re:AcT announcement.

Isana Kuryu is graduating tomorrow 14 July, less than a year since debut. Their previous announcement was in April regarding her hiatus for poor health.

She will release a final cover later at 7PM JST. Looks like she has scrubbed her archives and will only leave her cover songs.

Will miss her acoustic live duet with Hanabasami Kyo with her on guitar. Kyo did mention yesterday they plan to eat out together.

Usuwa Suu is back today at 10PM JST but the thumbnail is a bit questionable.

Speaking of Suu she recently went to InsideChan Sisters channel during their radio program show. The highlight is the 30 question section full of things to tsukkomi.

This exchange especially. Q: "Please tell us something you experience as a Vtuber." Suu: "Having something wrong and being unable to sleep at night."
I like that this channel is pretty much a dedicated Usuwa Suu English sub channel.

On a lighter note, Re:AcT channel has a stream yesterday giving three members swimsuits. Let's just say they have an interesting lineup.

To prevent this post being entirely Re:AcT content, Sakamata will start her playthrough of Atelier Marie remake. I started with Rorona so this was way before my time.

Wonder if this is worth picking since the original Rorona needs complete autism to play.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Wonder if this is worth picking since the original Rorona needs complete autism to play.
Apparently it has an unlimited time option, so not as much autism required as the original.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im kinda curious. I see a lot of people here talking about how old they are. How old are we talking? In their 40's? In their 60's? I dont wanna be assossiated with a bunch of old fucks on their dying bed. Or maybe on the same range as mine ( closer to the 30 ) and ive just spent my younger days touching grass instead of getting to know everything about the internet

God's Strongest Dragoon

Im kinda curious. I see a lot of people here talking about how old they are. How old are we talking? In their 40's? In their 60's? I dont wanna be assossiated with a bunch of old fucks on their dying bed. Or maybe on the same range as mine ( closer to the 30 ) and ive just spent my younger days touching grass instead of getting to know everything about the internet
20-40 is the general range here, with a lot being in their 30s. There's some that are older but eh, don't bother counting them, they'll be dead soon anyways.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

Another cute moment with San and her Daughter. The Irony of telling chat not to have kids and then immediately being overloaded with cuteness. :SelenHAHAhere:

Damn, that's a very nice model. From a purely technical standpoint, I must add.

Yeah, old news to some, but I don't think I've ever clicked on her before.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Damn, that's a very nice model. From a purely technical standpoint, I must add.

Yeah, old news to some, but I don't think I've ever clicked on her before.

Yeah it's very animated and the rigging is almost overdone. I love her model for various reasons, but the abs especially always got me like...

4ad.jpg

:SelenHAHAhere:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Yeah it's very animated and the rigging is almost overdone. I love her model for various reasons, but the abs especially always got me like...

4ad.jpg

:SelenHAHAhere:
Oh yeah the abs, I remember now. A little too defined for my taste, but I get ya

bothyourhouses

Imagine joining this place as a redditor and seeing @thhrang reaction score, MFs probably think he's god
Nah, the reddit userbase is a lot larger and they upvote a lot more than downvoting. My reddit karma is like 3x that and I don't even spend much time in the big subs. It doesn't mean anything.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Some super duper Rie facts

Archive

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom