"If you wanna see Pochi getting bones for some reason that's where you put it"Pochi Wanmaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru's doing an APEX damage challenge with Fubuki and Mel in about 10 minutes. She uninstalled the game more than a year ago after getting cursed out by randos offstream (and getting spooked by Mad Maggie's voicelines) so this should be a fun rehabilitation exercise.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Has this been posted yet? I think this is something Pippa would enjoy because it has all her favorites: Hololive, lolcows, and Asmongold!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Please help yagoo-san become healthy.

Screenshot_20230712-074924_Twitter.jpg

EDit : does the :architect:works in this case?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't Zea also live with her or at least close by?
Zea moved recently with her friend (celie candy) around her graduation date iirc? This was tweeted back then

archive

It's possible that she's also close to Nara's since they occasionally hang-out together as well, though I couldn't confirm this yet

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
View attachment 35460

Reality is often stranger than fiction.
ah i remember this fucking bullshittery back then

RiverBear

Screenshot_2023-07-12-20-31-46-608_com.mi.globalbrowser-edit.jpg

20_31_41_F00z_VmaUAEMUUd.jpg

The more I see fanart of this costume, the more fucked up the original looks

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lapu chan released a Members ASMR that was very cute but this one is public and very different,its in two days
LAPU CHAN LOVE

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Hell with that. I just used the catch-up posts. Speaking of which, @Empty_Inbox, I owe you a beer (if you're old enough).

42.png

I mean, who would ever lie about their age on the internet :smugpipi:

it's jork, I'm old enough to remember dial-up sounds in the wild

Kson is a guest in NijigenExpo, they fucked up that first "IN PEROSN" with her in the description, spelling is hard

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Flare's finally having her birthday mini live this Saturday 21:00 JST.
57292631.jpg

It was supposed to happen back in April but it got canceled for unknown reasons and she had to do a call-in stream instead. I remember her feeling pretty bad about it so I'm glad they were able to salvage it :sanasmile:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

Lapu chan released a Members ASMR that was very cute but this one is public and very different,its in two days
LAPU CHAN LOVE

Currently 255 people waiting.. including me I guess

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 35533
I mean, who would ever lie about their age on the internet :smugpipi:

it's jork, I'm old enough to remember dial-up sounds in the wild

Kson is a guest in NijigenExpo, they fucked up that first "IN PEROSN" with her in the description, spelling is hard

Wait is this an official NijiExpo? Or with a Niji license? (Edit: apparently its unrelated) Its funny that they just canned a Taiwan event in favour of a mainland CN one and now they invite Kson lmaoo
Okay, (Minor) yab for Nijisanji again....

In Taiwan, there is a annual Anime and Manga festival called Comic Exhibition. This year, Anycolor is one of the company that supposed to be participate in this event:
The taiwanese discussion could be found in this link: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/C_Chat/M.1689133997.A.2FC.html

View attachment 35530
(Sorry no archieve and shit, because Taiwanese are fucking stupid to do this, and I only knew this afternoon)

However, today, people found out that such participation had been removed mysteriously from the Comic Exhibition website:

https://www.ccpa.org.tw/comic/data.php?id=509289&tpl=12

Meanwhile, Anycolor announced they are participating the BiliBili World organised by China's Chinks:

Because both events are very closed to each other (Comic Exhibition is July 27-31, BiliBili World is July 21-23), Taiwaneses are speculated that the Anycolor dropped the Comic Exhibition, and participate the BiliBili World due to the political pressure.

Again, take this with biggest grain of salts and RRATS because the Taiwanese loved to linked every shit and conspiracies with China's fault.

But I would say this is classified as Yab for Nijisanji. :smugselen:

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

So the subject of 'nude toggles' came up the other day, this just hit my feed.

Here's the stream that comes from at time stamp 2:23. Don't worry about why I looked for it

Heres Junipers intro figure I might as well share this here since it was being passed around her discord for free and it's pretty good

Man, that's great, did she make it herself?

thirteenorphans

Wait is this an official NijiExpo? Or with a Niji license? Its funny that they just canned a Taiwan event in favour of a mainland CN one and now they invite Kson lmaoo
Nijigen means "2d" if my Japanese memory serves. It's just coincidence that the romaji overlaps.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Wait is this an official NijiExpo? Or with a Niji license? Its funny that they just canned a Taiwan event in favour of a mainland CN one and now they invite Kson lmaoo

Funnily enough, it is NOT organized by Nijisanji. It does feature Niji talent, just to be extra confusing

Also, I saw a couple of Yuikai posts (mainly guntuber reactions), she is revealing a new outfit

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Nice rrat, but remember: this cosplayer's too pretty to secretly be a mold gremlin who barely showers.

View attachment 35520
Bitch is riding and taking cosplay pics on public transportation and you think she is the type of person that showers?

Has this been posted yet? I think this is something Pippa would enjoy because it has all her favorites: Hololive, lolcows, and Asmongold!

Is this all clipped from the same stream? The last thing we need is this turbo-retard actually rabbit-holing and starting to give braindead takes on shit he has no idea what he is talking about, as he normally does.

Reject that loser, embrace mustachio-A-chan.
foto_no_exif (1).png

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Bitch is riding and taking cosplay pics on public transportation and you think she is the type of person that showers?
Are you sure that pic is taken on an actual train? I'm sure that's on those photo-sets place with a train interior set for it or something.

EDIT: It is a photo cosplay background set themed around train

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Is this all clipped from the same stream? The last thing we need is this turbo-retard actually rabbit-holing and starting to give braindead takes on shit he has no idea what he is talking about, as he normally does.

Reject that loser, embrace mustachio-A-chan.
View attachment 35537
Sadly Asmonbitch has vtubers in his team of streamers
I knew thanks to my GOAT Justin Wong that Mythic is a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom