"Personally, I don't like gay people"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Nyana is on stream #3, still going, is currently looking at AI stuff. She also said earlier that she's taking game recommendations in chat for tommorow, so if there's something you want her to play come let her know.

Telemundo killed the VOD. Mexicans going to kill the cat.

I don't know who this lady is and haven't watched the video, but that thumbnail... isn't one of her best angles, is it?
No clue who she is but it seems that a bunch of Vtubers watch or know about her.

Interesting review. It's been awhile since I watch a normie experience with vtubers.

Learned something new:
Never knew about that. As for normies. I do enjoy watching some of the reactions some have. Watched a few Suisei on the First Take reactions from a few people that only focus on doing First Take reactions and had no clue what a Vtuber is. Reaction content for the most part is bottom-tier, low-effort content but there is always something interesting about seeing someone react to something you like for the first time especially when they are out of the loop about it. Similar to how when a Vtuber gets to experience one of your favorite games for the first times (even if this causes most people to mald and backseat).

Heres Junipers intro figure I might as well share this here since it was being passed around her discord for free and it's pretty good
Very good BGM honestly. Extremely hype and goes well with her model.

Clip Tax:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Nice rrat, but remember: this cosplayer's too pretty to secretly be a mold gremlin who barely showers.

1689144834221.png
I wouldn't rely on Pippa's opinion's on Pippa's appearance - she has far too little self-esteem for her to be a reliable judge of herself.

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Selen schedule drop! At least the Apex days are double features. It's gonna be Hitman 3 specifically, there was a big poll bracket tournament in her last Zatsu. The finals came down to Gacha Vs. Hitman 3, and thank fuck Hitman won. Dodged a bullet there.

For Honor is gonna be a riot too no doubt. :SelenHAHAhere:
For Honor? That story mode is one huge meme, it'll be great.
Enjoy these free For honor memes

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Nice rrat, but remember: this cosplayer's too pretty to secretly be a mold gremlin who barely showers.

View attachment 35520
I wouldn't rely on Pippa's opinion's on Pippa's appearance - she has far too little self-esteem for her to be a reliable judge of herself.
Yeah there's plenty of women who are that attractive or better but describe themselves like Pippa does and really believe it :pippasadl:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
I don't know who this lady is and haven't watched the video, but that thumbnail... isn't one of her best angles, is it?
1689146302047.png

My first thought when I saw that thumbnail, honestly.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
If you have opinions on chinchilla ASMR you might want to get in here theres poll up

mismatch

An interesting tidbit from Kiara's superchat stream today: She confirmed that "they" know what the teaser at the end of the EN concert is about. This actually contradicts some of the other girls, who implied that they didn't. I had previously thought that it actually might not be a new gen / talent, or that if it was it was quite a while out - since I'm pretty sure they've been introducing new members to everybody well before debut. Food for thought.

stassy

Calli said NDA and Bae said she don't know but in a not genuine tone (so they definitively know), not sure about the others...

akaaoi

It could be true that they all know a new gen is coming, but some of them didn't know that the teaser at the end of the concert was for that and not for some other project that's in the pipeline.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Calli said NDA and Bae said she don't know but in a not genuine tone (so they definitively know), not sure about the others...
IRyS said she didn't know what it was, her tone sounded pretty believable compared to how she usually sounds when she's trying to be coy or hide things, but I doubt that any of them don't know. (2:01:11)

I actually get the sense that maybe she was 'telling the truth' in the sense that; Yeah she doesn't know what it was (because she doesn't know what LORE/marketing angle this is taking), yeah it was her first time seeing that (because despite knowing about it, she never saw the video before).

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Rie coming in for a Superduper anniversary stream

I hope everyone who plans to watch is really excited! There's something really special planned near the end!

niggaphil

Okay, (Minor) yab for Nijisanji again....

In Taiwan, there is a annual Anime and Manga festival called Comic Exhibition. This year, Anycolor is one of the company that supposed to be participate in this event:
The taiwanese discussion could be found in this link: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/C_Chat/M.1689133997.A.2FC.html

YQnWHmo.jpg

(Sorry no archieve and shit, because Taiwanese are fucking stupid to do this, and I only knew this afternoon)

However, today, people found out that such participation had been removed mysteriously from the Comic Exhibition website:

https://www.ccpa.org.tw/comic/data.php?id=509289&tpl=12

Meanwhile, Anycolor announced they are participating the BiliBili World organised by China's Chinks:

Because both events are very closed to each other (Comic Exhibition is July 27-31, BiliBili World is July 21-23), Taiwaneses are speculated that the Anycolor dropped the Comic Exhibition, and participate the BiliBili World due to the political pressure.

Again, take this with biggest grain of salts and RRATS because the Taiwanese loved to linked every shit and conspiracies with China's fault.

But I would say this is classified as Yab for Nijisanji. :smugselen:

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

She did move in with Nara recently though and is having a stream right now
Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't Zea also live with her or at least close by?

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't Zea also live with her or at least close by?
There is a big chance that Zea decided to move away, either sometime before her graduations or after. Some NijiID fans seems to believe it so.

Jealous

Lurker

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom