"I was also told by S2 talents that Nophi was not allowed to speak Tagalog, because'SEA is not attractive' and it would tank her engagement during debut. This comment made me feel conflicted"Metorial Lotos

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It seems Marie also added an off putting third line to her About section on YouTube. It kinda makes me feel bad, like she has come to regret her Marie persona.
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! MARIE MEHLO UPDATED HER ABOUT SECTION TO REMOVE THE MENHERA! IS SHE FINALLY BACK BROS?!?!?!
1689124134772.png

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

RiverBear

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

lil dude can talk now

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Raki will be doing a Idol Karaoke in 10 minutes.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Oh god... Mumei wants to get IRyS to watch Ancient Aliens with her...

God's Strongest Dragoon

i swear to fucking god the man above is literally giving me even more reasons to hate these bat eating fucks every waking day of my life
Everyone that has any experience with online gaming should have figured out that range banning Russians and Chinks (ESPECIALLY THE CHINKS) is mandatory if you want to maintain a healthy server while not having massive amounts of mods. A lot of people's first interaction with that shit was with PUBG and how often chinks cheat everywhere. Some PC Cafes in China offer cheats already installed to get people to go to their shop.

My most recent interaction with the cheating Chink plague was in Classic WoW. In TBC Classic, the best rotation for Hunters (best single-target DPS) was to melee-weave, where you'd run into melee range and do a melee attack in between your ranged shots because the ranged swing timer was separate from the melee swing timer. The Hunter's dead zone (empty range inbetween melee range and shooting range) was removed in TBC, so the difference between melee and shooting range was minuscule. The Chinks were constantly cheating by using addons in combination with autohotkey so that they didn't even play their character, it would do the whole rotation for them and it would stutterstep them in and out of melee range by the 0.001 seconds of forward and back movement. People were calling for China to be removed from the world rankings for logs because they were doing shit like this constantly. The only people that would could compete outside of China were people that were willing to cheat as well and risk getting banned because you would actually get banned for it outside of China, whereas Chinese servers didn't give a fuck.
Here's the top 20 DPS for Brutallus across all regions and classes/specs. Yes, that one random non-CN player was known to use the cheats as well.

Here's a video showing how it worked. You can spot the very small movement in and out of melee range instantly while still getting a melee swing off.

View attachment 35411
I sometimes have to remind myself that Twitch streamers basically stream 24/7 because 900 hours of airtime in a span of 3 months does not sound healthy
Well there's 2160 hours in 3 months, so literally 40% of that time is streaming.

edit:

what did sseth mean by this
View attachment 35413

I don't know, maybe if we archived tweets, we'd know.
Archive
I've only seen clips and posts about Uruka, but I'm convinced her whole thing is pretending to not be sexual when she's actually very sexual.
Her drinking/puking stream was very enlightening on this topic.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

... y-yay... 😓

Also Calli apparently teased another announcement, a "big thing we won't believe." She's always announcing announcements. Kinda dumb.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Also Calli apparently teased another announcement, a "big thing we won't believe." She's always announcing announcements. Kinda dumb.
Shes pregnant but does not know if its Magni or Vesper's

i beleeb

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Menace is a white chick!?!?!?

Also Sava fans, anyone got any news from the last members post? When I was watching the stream earlier she seemed ok, anyone got any ears on the ground on what happened?

EDIT: I know its yet another indie/small corpo menhera but since its gonna expire

mozuflashbang.png

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

God's Strongest Dragoon

Short

God Damn the Sun

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

lalilulelo

ya'll think magni will get a 2.0 update? as it stands i think he has the worst looking design in holoEN. which sucks because i think hes the most entertaining.

hylic

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Uruka will be starting the second part of her DC Universe Online stream in ~30mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom