"I fucking hate pink vtubers"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I was talking about this with a friend and saying how ridiculous it is to get offended over family, but he pointed out to me that "brother" is in quotation marks and this is apparently a reference to Moona's "brother" whom she accidentally called her boyfriend a couple times. So I guess when people put "brother" in quotation marks, what they really mean is "boyfriend."

... Granted it's still ridiculous shit, but hey, just thought I'd put that out there.
The context may explain the reasoning, but I still refuse to think of it as anything less than gross to use that terminology.
:lumitenmakillhim:

Reminder that horror games are afraid of Botan instead of the other way around.

Botan laughing at horror games is more entertaining than anyone else getting scared by them.

A nice comparison with Luna and Subaru.

View attachment 35439
All you need to do is give Luna some liquid courage
:smugpipi:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Unicorns are the lowest of the low and should be slaughtered like the dogs they are.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Kronii seems a bit low energy/not interested tonight... Wonder what's going on in that noggin of hers? 🤔

Anyone know why/speculate about Calli's Yukata stream getting taken down? I've heard about a "miscommunication" but not elaboration beyond that.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Unicorns are awful but to me, the "uuooghs" must be gassed first.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

So, Kiara was only baiting a little bit on Twitter, but the EN -> JP translation might be worse than any JP -> EN auto translation I've ever seen. Haha

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
If Vee had balls, this is what he'd sound like if you kicked them.

Worrying about whether the anime girl has a boyfriend or not is already entering "a bit cuckoo" territory, but jumping at shadows like this is the point of no return for their sanity. They've either crafted an entire narrative about brother being code for boyfriend and you're right about the quotation mark thing, or they're so insecure they feel intimidated by her actual brother.

Vesper is currently on break to spend time with his "sister" (your oshi)
this is also probably the same people who got fucking crazy when rin had a twitter space and her actual brother showed up

and it was just siblings bickering and having a good time too and said child didnt even talk

thirteenorphans

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
They've either crafted an entire narrative about brother being code for (x)
Who is Sally? The shitty relative? Is it all fabricated?
…am I Sally?
Ihearvoices2.png
Guess I’ll let fatal insomnia settle in.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Kronii seems a bit low energy/not interested tonight... Wonder what's going on in that noggin of hers? 🤔

Anyone know why/speculate about Calli's Yukata stream getting taken down? I've heard about a "miscommunication" but not elaboration beyond that.
She did a ~2 hour twitter space at 4:30am last night.

RiverBear

Unicorns are awful but to me, the "uuooghs" must be gassed first.
Would be nice if Chuubas like Panko or Yuuko didn't empower them

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Soon-to-retire Niji ex-ID member announces she is married and also pregnant.

Not watched the video, but I kind of wonder what her plan was when it came time to have the child. Seems like it'd be kind of difficult to conceal or handle a whole-ass infant. This may be info I will require depending on decisions made.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

So, Kiara was only baiting a little bit on Twitter, but the EN -> JP translation might be worse than any JP -> EN auto translation I've ever seen. Haha

"Sexy Sex For Everyone" - finally, a political platform everyone can support.

BTW the Gura/Ame dialogue about sweaty ties that Kiara mentioned was made into a video by BluezKaito

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

It's Kiara's ESL lack of proper commas. It's the same with Gura misunderstanding the 1 to 5 thing, the pauses are not what a native speaker would use. I can't really blame twitter's auto translation too much.

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Soon-to-retire Niji ex-ID member announces she is married and also pregnant.

Holy shit first off congrats to her and second off I applaud the bravery and trust in her audience to not sperg out
Totally unrelated, but this is one of those "This is important, so I like to tell people" things. But make sure you fuckers get enough sleep! There are more and more studies coming out recently that show a clear correlation between not getting six or more hours of sleep a night, and vastly increased risk of dementia and alzheimer's.
I have been getting 5-6 hours sleep mon-thurs since at least 2017 and I still struggle with a lack of free time so that ain't changing so

received_1071826910844479.gif

Mashallah, @Ant Hime has learnt to pronounce 'documentary' the correct way
View attachment 35423
Oh thank god that was bugging the fuck outta me @Ant Hime

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
She is half rushing because she's going to play card games with her friends in a little bit, and she's normally sleeping at around the time she started the stream.

Something else to not double post, some /VT/ards SC her since they're out of material.
1689116808385538.png
1689118862454909.png

She did mention the member gifting, she cut it short to just saying she's okay with the gifting.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
It's late but poko is live and Is laughing at a singular q tip

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Yellow cat has a new room set up, will be playing Team Fortress 2 when she starts it after she gets some food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom