"Hahaha this is nothing compared to the questions you guys ask me all the time, questions like 'What flavor are Subaru-chan's boobs?'"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
View attachment 35407
God finally looks like a Woman and not a little girl
And not like a Kizuna Ai clone.

Her last outfit before this one was a disaster.
The truth is, Pekora is right. The woman is a visionary. In a recent video she revolutionized the science of astronomy.

We can forgive her a few war crimes now and then, don't you think? I for one welcome our rabbit overlord.

Reminder that this woman has an actual teaching certification.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Good when it launched. Now it's infested with cheating chinks and vatniks. I long for a game like this to have region lock.
i swear to fucking god the man above is literally giving me even more reasons to hate these bat eating fucks every waking day of my life

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Kronii is being hailed as a hero for exposing gacha corruption in Korea (or maybe the article writer just slapped a random image onto the article because they are hacks)!

It is well known that Kronii is a hero of justice.

RiverBear

F0v-PbkWwAIpcKa.jpeg.jpg

I sometimes have to remind myself that Twitch streamers basically stream 24/7 because 900 hours of airtime in a span of 3 months does not sound healthy

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
And not like a Kizuna Ai clone.

Her last outfit before this one was a disaster.

Reminder that this woman has an actual teaching certification.
1689091488395.png

Remember, her explanation on the movements of the solar system is going to be on the test!

hylic

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
View attachment 35411
I sometimes have to remind myself that Twitch streamers basically stream 24/7 because 900 hours of airtime in a span of 3 months does not sound healthy
Tbf ots not like mouse can do anything but stream.
Art tax.
20230607_085159.jpg

Awoogers

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

View attachment 35411
Ironmouse was doing a Subathon, so half of that is just her not there while it plays previous VODs in the background. The current meta is clearly just to restream your own content while you sleep. It keeps an audience. (I still think the subathon streams only "work" because it attracts bots like flies after 3 days, and it keeps the numbers really high. That makes it seem like there's a much larger audience, which brings out the whales.)

Jinnyty was doing something a little different. She walked across the entirety of Taiwan. Called it a Waddle-a-thon. Since some of the Japanese IRL streamers had made Cycle-a-thons into a meta, I thought it was a really good adaptation of the concept.

Considering how much of the IRL streaming stuff is based off Gunrun's tech, it always brings up an interesting question: he was a very early employee if not a founder of Justin.tv (which became Twitch). Did he make bank in the Amazon acquisition? Or did he get screwed over like so many since the Dotcom crash?

MyName

One thought I had is that they were told not to stream while Lando's Twitch friends are staying over (if they are indeed at his house).
As far as I know the gym is in Lando's (rented) house and the kittens are his.

Also there is the classroom set, and other rooms in which they all stream in. Those two are there all the time and Lando drops in when they are streaming withouth him, but as far as I know they don't live there.

In the last classroom stream there was a brief guest appearance of Lando's younger brother.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Kronii is being hailed as a hero for exposing gacha corruption in Korea (or maybe the article writer just slapped a random image onto the article because they are hacks)!

Maybe they got confused between GRAC and GWAK.

Awoogers

boat is going to do a zatsu in 15 minutes so hop in

MyName

New Lando video:

scheduled upload probably.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
boat is going to do a zatsu in 15 minutes so hop in

I clicked this to check out this girl for the first time and just come into "it was growing mold on the outside, but I cut it and it was green on the inside."

Why. Why are they all like this?

Awoogers

I clicked this to check out this girl for the first time and just come into "it was growing mold on the outside, but I cut it and it was green on the inside."

Why. Why are they all like this?
why did she eat a rotten avocado is the biggest question here

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
On the topic of face streaming when you have an avatar, I'm pretty sure den of tools retired his bear avatar a few weeks ago. Maybe for good?

Don't think he's used it since

Looks 100% like what I imagined him to look like. Also, tool channels are crack as a tradie.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
On the topic of face streaming when you have an avatar, I'm pretty sure den of tools retired his bear avatar a few weeks ago. Maybe for good?

Don't think he's used it since

Another Vtuber OG retires to fleshtubing 😔

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I often see people describe FalseEyeD as 'wannabe purple Keemstar' or some other variation therein. I feel like this is an insult to Keemstar, because like him or not, everyone can admit that he actually has the ability to be entertaining & funny alongside presenting the occasional decent take & interesting information, something False has yet to and will never manage to achieve.
Personally I think the comparison's funny because of how much the SJW crowd he panders to hate Keemstar. A lot of them take H3H3 et al's complaints about him at face value and seethe about him accordingly, which is kind of amusing given how much of an optics cuck Keem actually is.

Totally unrelated, but this is one of those "This is important, so I like to tell people" things. But make sure you fuckers get enough sleep! There are more and more studies coming out recently that show a clear correlation between not getting six or more hours of sleep a night, and vastly increased risk of dementia and alzheimer's.
I have no idea how people function on less than six hours' of sleep a night, I can barely keep myself focused if I haven't slept properly and I'm a useless cunt who sits around dicking about on the computer all day; people who actually do shit with their lives must fall apart after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom