agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Mumei watching more Ancient Aliens with members tonight. Last time was pretty hilarious, I'm looking forward to it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Edit: This was the Alex Jones meme, "Elites don't want you to know ducks at the park are free" but "ducks at the park" was changed to "girls at the psych ward". Amazing meme, you should have been there.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
When Vesper had his technical difficulties last week he mentioned that it was not password or 2fa related, and they needed a Cover network admin to fix whatever the problem was. This seems to imply that Cover has them VPN-ing into a corporate network for something. I don't think this is related to his current hiatus, but it's a mildly interesting thing to wonder about.
View attachment 35329
Interesting. So, here's a far flung theory I haven't seen. Some VPN software, if set up and run by a professional who actually knows their shit, will also contain some measure of threat detection/intrusion detection that can run on the client (Vesper's computer in this case) and reject the VPN connection if it doesn't like what it sees. Total speculation, but it could very well be that Cover might have flagged Vesper and/or Magni's computer as having some sort of malicious software/virus/what have you on it, and are forcing them to do a full rebuild of their windows installation to make the network/IT admins happy. Total speculation mind you.
Dementia is the one thing I never want to deal with, whether it be me or someone else. That's the ultimate nightmare scenario to me.
Well, one must push on regardless.
Totally unrelated, but this is one of those "This is important, so I like to tell people" things. But make sure you fuckers get enough sleep! There are more and more studies coming out recently that show a clear correlation between not getting six or more hours of sleep a night, and vastly increased risk of dementia and alzheimer's.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Pekora's Steam Summer Sale List:

Civilization 6
Dying Light 2: Stay Human
Dave The Diver
BattleBit Remastered
Rimworld
Mount & Blade 2
Satisfactory
Noita

Definitely some games with War Crime potential.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Civilization 6
Dave The Diver
BattleBit Remastered
Rimworld
Mount & Blade 2
Satisfactory
Noita

Oh lord I pray the girls get Noita perms. That game seems like it'd be super fun to watch on stream.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Civilization 6
Dave The Diver
BattleBit Remastered
Rimworld
Mount & Blade 2
Satisfactory
Noita

battlebit is a good game

though i cant say it on the gameplay side since i only watch smi77y and the boys play it

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Tokino Sora currently in World 4 of Yoshi's Island and is tripping from eating fuzzy.

She might get to world 4-4 which has a fun jumpscare.

One of the tricks in playing horror game is to get someone loud to distract you like how Kaga Sumire called Haseshin.

Asumi Sena telling some sort of a love story.

Usuwa Suu is still on break but there are clips of her talking about her 3D live.

Also some funny clip on her cute extortion attempt.

hylic

Is dear feeder really in a position to reject people friendly to him based on silly reasons like "animu bad"? Whatever happened to his desire to warn people about the end of the sidewalk?
Directly associating with kiwi farms as a public figure is generally a very bad idea no matter how well intentioned you are. Kirsche can handle herself but she should know that as a pseudonymous vtuber, it’s an invitation to get doxed no matter how well liked you might be.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Directly associating with kiwi farms as a public figure is generally a very bad idea no matter how well intentioned you are. Kirsche can handle herself but she should know that as a pseudonymous vtuber, it’s an invitation to get doxed no matter how well liked you might be.
Luv me some crazy fox woman but I have doubts that she's prepared to deal with a crossbow-wielding troon on her doorstep.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
1689085453122.png

God finally looks like a Woman and not a little girl

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi has had her dark-skinned model for ages and never uses it in an actual stream (despite constantly shoving it in the thumbnail!). Coni has existed for a fraction of that time and has streamed with a dark-skinned model more times (1) than the lemon stealing whore ever has. I know whose side I'm on now. #MenaceDidNothingWrong
The virgin whore who gives it away for free and easy vs the chad who only gives it away when chat pisses her off enough to become evil.

Sometimes you gotta' work hard for the goods, but it only makes it that much more satisfying.

Phase Connect's Homemade Sake!
View attachment 35392
I thought it was gross as hell when she froze her saliva into an ice pop.
This is beyond that....
:vomit:

I like it. I don't have too much of a particular interest in glasses, but they work well on Matsuri. The rest of the outfit looks nice too. Something different than what we've seen for her.
:shubaIapprob:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Civilization 6
Dave The Diver
BattleBit Remastered
Rimworld
Mount & Blade 2
Satisfactory
Noita

The truth is, Pekora is right. The woman is a visionary. In a recent video she revolutionized the science of astronomy.

We can forgive her a few war crimes now and then, don't you think? I for one welcome our rabbit overlord.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
So, Lando's actual last Twitter activity was yesterday, July 9th, at 4:09 PM PDT.

Likes are all from posts before then, too. So at the very least, if some serious accident DID happen, then if it was Saturday night, he is fine. Otherwise, it could have happened Sunday night.

Edit: Also, they were supposed to have a 1:1 collab together Saturday night, but no word of if it was an off-collab.

Thanks. So now we have:

- Magni last seen: Collab with Kyo, starting at 6 July 17:00 PDT and lasting 2:17:02
- Vesper last seen: Membership watchalong, starting at 7 July 10:00 PDT and lasting 2:29:54
- Vesper misses his morning zatsu at 8 July 10:00 PDT with no announcement
- Lando tweets at 8 July 17:22 PDT, announcing his merch
- Vesper and Magni miss their scheduled collab at 8 July 22:00 PDT with no announcement from either
- Rrat: Car accident in LA, 8 July 22:37 PDT
- Lando replies "get well dude" to someone complaining about getting COVID, 9 July 16:09 PDT (archive)
- Announcement at 10 July 02:21 PDT
- Lando's friends Doctor_Hakase and blakeledet stream (in his house?) with no difference in mood, 10 July 11:34 PDT approx
- New: Lando likes a tweet posted on 10 July 11:38 PDT (archive of likes page)

So Vesper was noticed missing first. It's possible he was incapacitated/locked out first, but it's also possible Vesper and Magni went down at the same time and Vesper was noticed first because he had a schedule. Lando is capable of using Twitter even after the announcement. One can use Twitter while in hospital, but that may weigh against a physical accident.

One thought I had is that they were told not to stream while Lando's Twitch friends are staying over (if they are indeed at his house). But Altare and Axel's statements sound much more serious than that.

It's white cabbage. Don't know why Koyori translated cabbage to rape :whatastory:
1689089014974.png :fubukiyabai!:

I'm honestly shocked people here are anti vtubers showing their faces. Always assumed that was something corpos astroturfed to make it harder for talent to leave.
There's showing faces on a separate account (e.g. Keeki, DDK, Lando), showing faces on the same account (e.g. Kson), and showing faces for #VtubervsIRL or whatever. IMO the third category always feels driven by "I bet you want to know what I really look like, don't you~", "kayfabe is for corpo slaves", and similar off-putting attitudes. So the difference between the second and the third category is: if you don't act like I should care about you showing your face, then I won't. If you want me to care, I'll go from not caring to dislike.

Either Kurokara is fucking retarded and they're having a concert with a 1 day heads up announcement.
Or mass graduation.
I'd say announcements of announcements are a thing. Retarded, but less retarded than giving one day heads up of a major event.

Last edited:

AmpleChip

battlebit is a good game

though i cant say it on the gameplay side since i only watch smi77y and the boys play it
Good when it launched. Now it's infested with cheating chinks and vatniks. I long for a game like this to have region lock.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Kronii is being hailed as a hero for exposing gacha corruption in Korea (or maybe the article writer just slapped a random image onto the article because they are hacks)!

Kronii, our savior.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom