"You want your balls glowing?"Moona Hoshinova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Karen is big mad about getting sick after being at a convention, as if that didn't happen so often that it has a specific term for it.

Pretty based of Vesper to take down Karen like that ngl
I often see people describe FalseEyeD as 'wannabe purple Keemstar' or some other variation therein. I feel like this is an insult to Keemstar, because like him or not, everyone can admit that he actually has the ability to be entertaining & funny alongside presenting the occasional decent take & interesting information, something False has yet to and will never manage to achieve.
I can't believe I went to bat for False as one of the better drama vtubers and he immediately followed it up by gunt guarding for Froot of all people. Shows me I guess.
and yeah, at least Keem knows how to run his circus and has no pretentions about what he is.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Forgot to post the clip when I mentioned it.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Nyana is continuing her weeklong donathon stream, Abigill is currently on stream with her. Also she said that she's planning to reval a part of her L2D at some point, which would make 3 members of FlaVR with those in the works.

Edit:She's now playing Gartic Phone if anyone might want to join in.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Doesn't seem like it's been noted yet but looks like FlaVRs Araminta is calling it quits
signal-2023-07-11-06-42-30-140.jpg

Archive

Jealous

Lurker

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

On the topic of face streaming when you have an avatar, I'm pretty sure den of tools retired his bear avatar a few weeks ago. Maybe for good?

Don't think he's used it since

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
What about people like Kson who started off as irl content creators (no I’m not calling them fleshtubers) but then later became VTubers?
I would honestly consider kson as someone who has always mixed mediums. Started with just gameplay commentary, added facecam a year or whatever later, then when vtubing was a possibility started doing that but continued to mix things up. Similar to Misumi post Nijisanji.

Speaking of Misumi, it's her birthday.

Also it appears that Pekora is doing a Steam Sale stream similar to what Selen has done the past couple of sales.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
WTB Hand-signed IRyS cards! Scalp me like you're a native american! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Man, this same shipping bug happened last time too, but last time I was able to fix it. This time nothing worked; re-entering address, removing and re-adding to cart, etc. (I have not recovered yet)
In other news, this might be new:

And the schedule is out: https://hololivemeet.hololivepro.com/eventschedule/

Some guy really went and sperged under the post asking for them to change the name to holopro meet like holopro wasnt just a short for hololive production. Damn it can they be more dumb?

Screenshot_20230711-083242_Twitter.jpg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If I'm not dead yet then there is also plenty if time to not be dead Kronii

Screenshot_20230711-065223_YouTube.jpg

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Don't take Lia's words too seriously, AO3 is down so she is not in the good place mentally
For the better, really. Ao3 is... not a place I think too highly of. Fucking gomenstars...
a member of her family has dementia, she said since it runs on the family its only a matter of time for her to show symptoms.
Dementia is the one thing I never want to deal with, whether it be me or someone else. That's the ultimate nightmare scenario to me.
Well, one must push on regardless.
kronii is cringe, she thinks she's cool.
What do you think would happen if I outcringe her?
kronii can ruin me...
If she gets dementia then yeah, you definitely will get ruined.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Soon-to-retire Niji ex-ID member announces she is married and also pregnant.

Some guy really went and sperged under the post asking for them to change the name to holopro meet like holopro wasnt just a short for hololive production. Damn it can they be more dumb?

I feel like they knew exactly what they were doing, which is why they called it "HoloPro" and not its full name.
:rinitsretarded:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom