"Everytime I drink milk I play the 'sickness gacha', sometimes I'll throw it up! and sometimes I'll get lucky!"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I want a stream where Airi reviews YandereDev's code.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The nice thing about Sara is even when she streams skippable games like Elden Ring, she always does a 30 minute zatsudan at the beginning of the stream so you'll always have good content!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I want a stream where Airi reviews YandereDev's code.
It would be kino but im sure having an (allegedly) big titty asian cosplayer girl shit on his code would get him off

God's Strongest Dragoon

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"I am a supreme gentleman" -Lia (she probably doesn't know)

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Big rrat time. Has Gura shown any indication that she's no longer in Japan? Because if not and she's still there. What are the possibilities of her having moved there? Would also explain the extended duration that she wasn't streaming, and I feel like Gura isn't exactly one to share if she moved somewhere.
Why the hell would she move there? That makes no sense. She nihongo o hanasemasen, and there would be few English speakers to help her out (just Calli and...well, Calli).

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Niji Zomboid collab is a go:

They have Nina's fucking corpse stashed in a shed..
Untitled.png

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Huh. Didn't think of it until now, but this perfectly encapsulates the absurdity of virtue signaling. It's a "wholesome gesture" ostensibly made out of heartfelt concern for a group, yet clearly only meant for people who are not in that group, and indeed totally irrelevant to that group. The point is for sighted people to get a warm fuzzy feeling from being reminded that visually impaired people exist.
Exactly. You want to make the point? Put a big black curtain all the away around the audience bleachers and THEN charge them $100 for the privilege.

mismatch

Why the hell would she move there? That makes no sense. She nihongo o hanasemasen, and there would be few English speakers to help her out (just Calli and...well, Calli).
She once said on stream that if the opportunity to move there came up, that she would absolutely take it. I have a feeling that her experience on the trip for HoloFes may have cured her of that opinion, though. If Kiara is to be believed, she spent the majority of the time (that she wasn't working on holo stuff or with the other EN girls) holed up in her room, too nervous to go do anything, and too shy to ask anybody to join her. It sounds like she was basically going between her room and the nearby conbini the whole time.

kingcaid

>This entire stream was so Lia could shill Sentimental.
:whatastory:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
She once said on stream that if the opportunity to move there came up, that she would absolutely take it. I have a feeling that her experience on the trip for HoloFes may have cured her of that opinion, though. If Kiara is to be believed, she spent the majority of the time (that she wasn't working on holo stuff or with the other EN girls) holed up in her room, too nervous to go do anything, and too shy to ask anybody to join her. It sounds like she was basically going between her room and the nearby conbini the whole time.
Exactly. She hanasemasen the nihongo, and thus is unable to interact with anyone but the (more-or-less English speaking) hotel staff and the konbini clerk (and really all you have to do is shove a bunch of money at them, and they will correctly give you back the correct change. A little "arigatou gozaimasu" and you are on your way.
Yup, she's an ELT in Japan alright. This confirms it.

Also to 4chan in general laughing at the oriole's Braille shirt: you are tempting some bad fortune fellas.
Honestly, unless you are a soy-latte drinking effette looking for something to spread on toast other than jam or butter, or a Mexican, do you need to know?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Cheri of Vreverie: "Was I dropped on my head as a child? That would explain a lot, the ADHD and autism."

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
When Vesper had his technical difficulties last week he mentioned that it was not password or 2fa related, and they needed a Cover network admin to fix whatever the problem was. This seems to imply that Cover has them VPN-ing into a corporate network for something. I don't think this is related to his current hiatus, but it's a mildly interesting thing to wonder about.

Last edited:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Cheri of Vreverie: "Was I dropped on my head as a child? That would explain a lot, the ADHD and autism."
Does it explain the valley girl voice though?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Does it explain the valley girl voice though?

Not sure why but a lot of Dutch girls pick up a valley girl accent when they learn English.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This July 21st, (You), yes YOU will be drained of the will to live and liquid assets, because Kirsche is going to demand that you donate 14 times a day.
1689039176510.png

edit: she fucked up, it's not 3 minutes a dollar, it's 2, so it's like 13 days instead of 21.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
This July 21st, (You), yes YOU will be drained of the will to live and liquid assets, because Kirsche is going to demand that you donate 14 times a day.
This is an incredibly convoluted way to sell Nym ASMR but it'll probably work anyway.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 35333
Inb4 proctor starts another dono drive for funny titles on the same day

>Chuuby bunny challenge
:architect:

Also, the findom friday is real

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom