"I’m awake, hold them off for a bit. I need to gather up some chakra before I can enter sage mode"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Persona fans excited to play Persona 5 for the first time, want the series to be set in an American college with a cast of adults (just like them fr fr)
That Class of '09 game Kirsche played is just American Persona. There's no demons, shadows or Persona because that doesn't appeal to the western sensibilities of getting fucked 47 times before the age of 18, and dealing drugs. There's uh, no gameplay, because who would play a Persona game, I mean, seriously?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
why is she reading about someone fucking his own persona

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
That Class of '09 game Kirsche played is just American Persona. There's no demons, shadows or Persona because that doesn't appeal to the western sensibilities of getting fucked 47 times before the age of 18, and dealing drugs. There's uh, no gameplay, because who would play a Persona game, I mean, seriously?
Can't wait for Persona 6 and its stunning and brave mechanic of summoning your persona by jacking off, it really ties together the theme of cooming and instant gratification vs genuine human connections.

why is she reading about someone fucking his own persona
It's Lia. Better question is when will she not be.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Is this gonna end up with Igor shoving his nose up Door-kun's ass?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
At this point in time I am ready to believe Lia is some form of new-retroed Andy Kaufmanesque method actor. Nobody can be this hilariously retarded.

e: unrelated, Sava is making her sister sort of part of her journey

123123.png

Anime Fan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Dragoon

this is what hes been doing before finishing his fucking game
It takes a lot of time to write a sort function solely using if functions, please understand.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

The Yellow Gato of FlaVR is doing a week long donothon in 10 min, and is starting off with a new 3d model if I heard right.

Edit:Stream started and loading!

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It takes a lot of time to write a sort function solely using if functions, please understand.
Switch cases? No thanks, I keep my Nintendo Switch docked at all times

Larocka

1689033415222.png

(missed one)
1689033201054.png

1689033243770.png

Attachments

• 1689033387482.png
    1689033387482.png
    20 KB · Views: 26
  • 1689033393301.png
    1689033393301.png
    20 KB · Views: 31

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
YanDev should just give up on actually finishing the game and just make it shit like Audio plays or a comic version of his "Story" since he can't code but still wants those sweet patreon bucks. If it works for other franchises that have finished products, his cult can find more ways to cope about why they give him money with that.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
YanDev should just give up on actually finishing the game and just make it shit like Audio plays or a comic version of his "Story" since he can't code but still wants those sweet patreon bucks. If it works for other franchises that have finished products, his cult can find more ways to cope about why they give him money with that.
If he actually had any principles or a human soul within his meat automaton driven by the desire to coom, he would pay someone to finish and fix his game, or open source it, close the patreon and disappear from the internet after apologizing. Then hopefully donate the money to a local animal shelter, and kill himself.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
If he actually had any principles or a human soul within his meat automaton driven by the desire to coom, he would pay someone to finish and fix his game, or open source it, close the patreon and disappear from the internet after apologizing. Then hopefully donate the money to a local animal shelter, and kill himself.
Why finish it when you can still milk the dead cow after 10 years?

Something unrelated but I crunched the numbers. Got a 33.3 repettitive chance of failure.
1689034705792.png

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
the fucking negro had hype train or some other indie publisher interested in buying his shit and make it for him, all he had to do was be the director and still refused. Motherfuckers can become actual programming masters in half the time he has pissed away in his shit, to this day I don't understand how someone can be so retarded in such a particular way, not even dsp is this fucking braindead and he somehow managed to get married.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Wow, I can't believe I never noticed IRyS's tier 3 membership before:
1689035695236.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Status