"she dislikes pickaxes and I take that seriously and personally #holoAdvent"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Ensok

Early Adopter
This is probably the most relevance and attention the whole thing's gotten in a good while lol
And it's still never going to be finished.

kingcaid

Honestly livid she doesn't have a chalice asset. It would have made an excellent PNG.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I have never watched Lia and I've been meaning to ask.
When she talks about these topics, is it like Pippa where she knows about them because she was part of the community and was there when it happened.
Or is she like turkey tom where she just reads straight from wikis to learn alongside chat?
The joy of Lia's deepdives is seeing someone completely ignorant of the material getting exposed to pure internet autism in real time.

Lia's mindbreak upon seeing plautistic and her utter revulsion at Pamperchu cooking diapers for example.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
UPDATE VIDEO ABOUT THE VSHOJO DRAMA IS UP:

Thanks again to the people who supported me here and the dude here who re-uploaded the OG video to YouTube ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🐜

(side-note: which one of u started the raid on FalseEyeD's stream? lol)

Amazing video! 10/10! Never bent the knee unlike this guy!
1689030531326.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
When she talks about these topics, is it like Pippa where she knows about them because she was part of the community and was there when it happened.
Or is she like turkey tom where she just reads straight from wikis to learn alongside chat?

my first impression is that shes a normie white girl who probably knows little to nothing about it.
Most of the time the former, sometimes the latter. She's not really versed on general lolcow knowledge, but she was actually in the tumblr, cosplay and general early-2010s weeaboo shit communities, so those are from her knowledge.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Is she gonna shit on it? If so, YanDev will surely show up, right?
I'm just here to see if her take on everything surrounding Yandere Sim is somehow worse than Pippa's.
In case you forgot, Pippa's was "Yanderedev never should've attempted to finish the game, just whored it out as a brand".

But he didn't show up for Pippa's stream, so I really don't think so.
AH FUCK MY EARS

edit: bonus cryptid sighting
1689030832706.png

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

my first impression is that shes a normie white girl who probably knows little to nothing about it.
Unless I'm really fucking up the info I remember, she's a cosplaying weeb zoomer asian.

As others have said though it does vary. She goes pretty deep into her tism the more she knows about a thing but it's also funny to watch her get horrified in real time about some of the shit she jumps into. Cwc was a fun time and a decent number of these get deleted.

I have no clue how much she knows about this topic itself though.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
It's white cabbage. Don't know why Koyori translated cabbage to rape :whatastory:
If you ever eat too much Kimchee in one sitting you'll know why

VTuberThrow

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
In case you forgot, Pippa's was "Yanderedev never should've attempted to finish the game, just whored it out as a brand".
Ngl i know she is retarded but i can see where she is going with this, Yandere Sim honestly has always felt like it was more popular to watch and some people for some reason fawn over its edgy anime aesthetic

Less interesting shit like Bendy and the Ink Machine gets oodles of retarded merch, YanSim doesnt appeal to kids but its still marketable

I looked that one femboy who made Yansim vids and he just posted one two days ago, with 400k views

Even post controversy and lolcowdom the brand is still somehow alive and kicking

Stunned But Dumb

edit: bonus cryptid sighting

Every time you guys post this person I think of that Akira meme

I hope someone archives this Lia deep dive just in case. I can't watch it, but yandev's story goes to some wild places and I don't want to miss her reactions

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
"Chalice? What's a chalice? I'm going to Google it and let you know my findings."
"It's just milk right? That's milk in there...right...?"

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Break out the chalice, boys. It's time!
but is she gonna consoom the chalice tho
Honestly livid she doesn't have a chalice asset.
Lia seems not to understand the chalice reference and is googling it now. She's coping hard about it being milk. Bodes well for the actual deep dive. :smugpipi:
That is objectively the best outcome for Yandere Sim left now and has been for a while. Yandev's completely destroyed the game both mechanically and by reputation, the only good way out of this is for him to accept failure and loan out the concept to a competent dev studio. He's far too arrogant for that though and reliant on being the developer to cope, so it's not going to happen.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This Persona 3 fanfic is written by someone who was never in the same room as a copy of Persona 3.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
This Persona 3 fanfic is written by someone who was never in the same room as a copy of Persona 3.
Persona fans excited to play Persona 5 for the first time, want the series to be set in an American college with a cast of adults (just like them fr fr)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom