"Whenever I see kaigainiki comments in chat and on twitter, and they type 'Onion' I immediately notice -'Ah, they must be talking about me'- "Minato Aqua

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
Meru says she doesn't know why she's been so tired lately.
She also says that she's eats only cereal and candy, and that making Kraft Dinner is a lot of work.
She can't seem to put two and two together.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I swear this forum might as well be Too Many Spix in reference to the following:

I imagine many users here making posts after each of their multiple daily water trips to the village well. Every night they charge their smashed Huawei phones by pedaling on a stationary bikes hooked up to like a comically dangerous rig stocked with leaking car batteries.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
If it is a doxxing issue, I have a feeling it's probably from a crazy Kronii unicorn. The other two boys are fine but Magni and Vesper are the ones that always collab with the girls the most. Gotta be some pissed off unicorn or something.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Miuna continues her duel with the guardian Ape miuna.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Speaking of NijiEN, Feesh went to Universal Studios

Stunned But Dumb

Given that Elira very heavily implied, nearly outright saying she convinced Nina to leave, has been going on with "love yourself, don't care about others" thing for months, doesn't have plans for future milestones and depending on how much you want to read into it, said that July is the last month she is doing things she is obliged to do and starting August she is "free to do whatever she wants" it wouldn't even remotely surprise me there is a lot of people who are waiting until things they signed up to do and can't cancel end, and then just stand up and leave. The biggest thing they had going on where most people know a lot of others beforehand is also their biggest issue for management - if one person leaves, others will all feel like they don't want to be there, and if more than one leave it's all going to crumble like a card house
This makes NijiEN sound like one of those jobs that promote a "we're all family here" vibes when everyone only likes each other so much because they're relating to the struggle of working for said company

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Dragoon

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Yuko has such a based taste in music I almost feel bad for calling her a whore so many times. Almost.
Elaborate further

:pikaWUT:

edit:
yuko cant sing rock nor metal to save her life
:whatastory:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
why doesnt water have calories -shiina

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So I decided to peak into AsaKoyo randomly a moment ago.
foto_no_exif (14).png

:pikaWUT:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

kingcaid

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
This weeks deep dive with Lia.

I have never watched Lia and I've been meaning to ask.
When she talks about these topics, is it like Pippa where she knows about them because she was part of the community and was there when it happened.
Or is she like turkey tom where she just reads straight from wikis to learn alongside chat?

my first impression is that shes a normie white girl who probably knows little to nothing about it.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
This weeks deep dive with Lia.

Edit: I'm retarded and forgot to quote

I like how this week has started with at least 3 events related to this. A shark referencing it big time, guy in question himself potentially having sperged out on a clip (I think whoever posted it said the clip was deleted?) and Lia already had this prepped.
This is probably the most relevance and attention the whole thing's gotten in a good while lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom