"No I don't think you'd be a furry for fucking a centaur. Satyrs are hot, why not!"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yuko has such a based taste in music I almost feel bad for calling her a whore so many times. Almost.
Chat reflects the streamer

Screenshot_20230710-164213_YouTube.jpg

Also you fucking zoomers, I have no idea what this song is. I'm going back the Lumi show

EDIT: Dizzy being the smart one as usual

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
This Phase collab is extremely blursed.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The news about Vesper and Magni is upsetting to hear, I really hope Pako doesn't lose another child, but considering the circumstances and the fact that they didn't just come out and say they were suspended, I'm willing to be optimistic and believe our boys will return home. In any case, at least I have this little short from Park Dona to, uh, cheer me up.

Pako plz :(

This sounds more serious than the vague tweet.
The way that Altare put it, sounds worse than it is. Family or medical emergency of sorts.

UPDATE VIDEO ABOUT THE VSHOJO DRAMA IS UP:

Thanks again to the people who supported me here and the dude here who re-uploaded the OG video to YouTube ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🐜

(side-note: which one of u started the raid on FalseEyeD's stream? lol)

Only critique against the way your video got covered (focus on the "SLURZ") is that maybe you should've just posted the loop of Froot saying "Yamanba". You know, since they always seem to focus on it.

Also somewhat related:
1689025245138.png

View attachment 35300

Also you fucking zoomers, I have no idea what this song is. I'm going back the Lumi show
Golden Shower is the superior version. The guy goes harder than in the original too. Superior lyrics, superior singer, overall superior song.

Can't wait for LIA's stream today.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
The Laughing Dragon hits up Pikmin tonight.

Scarle's model is far too hot for the weird goof she is, it's such fucking whiplash.

Yeah it's a bit rough. I have trouble to watch her. She wants to portray the dommy mommy type, which is like, right up my alley... but she's just sooooo bad at it. :gunpeko:

The disconnect between model and person behind it is too big.

Is Enna's faith in Niji also wavering?

image.png

Time stamped here from her latest Zatsu.

I'm worried about these ladies. Pomu, Enna, Elira, Millie, and Selen... I love them all, but shit sure seems grim in Nijiland lately...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>This song goes out to the stained plushy
lilyukpsippy.png

>I DID IT MY WAAAAAAAAAAAAY

E she didn't actually say that guys I just though of it when she sang my way, Yuko love 💙👻

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Mom said it's my turn to play the Twitter trending game:
Screenshot_20230710_141723.jpg
Don't worry guys, he's just on a hunting trip.
:smugpipi:

All kinds of shit happening while I'm at work. Will have to check the vod of the Phase collab later and check out the new @Ant Hime vid. Sounds fun. Props on the recent apology vid too. Quality shitpost on multiple levels.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

image.png

I'm worried about these ladies. Pomu, Enna, Elira, Millie, and Selen... I love them all, but shit sure seems grim in Nijiland lately...

Total management death

MostlyALurker777

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

image.png

I cannot fucking wait to see the /vt/ threads when her and Kyo graduate at the same time.

And probably also reincarnate somewhere else at the same time.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Yeah it's a bit rough. I have trouble to watch her. She wants to portray the dommy mommy type, which is like, right up my alley... but she's just sooooo bad at it. :gunpeko:

The disconnect between model and person behind it is too big.

Since I don't want to get smote for what I'd want to say, I do enjoy how 'fish out of water' she is with it. I don't know why, but the 'bumbling awkward girl trying to be sexy' character is very amusing to me.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

MostlyALurker777

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Onigiri tried to make Tex Mex since she's going to Texas

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Oh no will Vesper spear himself for going on hiatus again and failing to commit to his year long stream streak?

Limkin

Juna's version is even better
Given that Elira very heavily implied, nearly outright saying she convinced Nina to leave, has been going on with "love yourself, don't care about others" thing for months, doesn't have plans for future milestones and depending on how much you want to read into it, said that July is the last month she is doing things she is obliged to do and starting August she is "free to do whatever she wants" it wouldn't even remotely surprise me there is a lot of people who are waiting until things they signed up to do and can't cancel end, and then just stand up and leave. The biggest thing they had going on where most people know a lot of others beforehand is also their biggest issue for management - if one person leaves, others will all feel like they don't want to be there, and if more than one leave it's all going to crumble like a card house

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom