"The harsh reality is that sometimes people you care about will turn their backs on you at any given moment"Froot

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Airi is such a dumb dork I love her. She oneshot her audition all scuffed and submitted it without any editing. She did made another one edited once her friend gave her shit.
:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
"Name a word that rhymes with honey, and don't make it weird"

Good job Calli you've already made it weird :whatastory: :calidrinking:

Edit:
> Calli makes it weird
> Says she's surprised they don't get it because she's talked about it with Kiara
> Gura follows it up with a "cute and funny" reference

Holy mother of powerlevels, Batman.

Last edited:

Prudent Lurker

"Name a word that rhymes with honey, and don't make it weird"

Good job Calli you've already made it weird :whatastory: :calidrinking:
"It's something me and you talked about Kiara"

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Second time Vtubers have leaked into my fyp on tiktok this week.
First it was videos of other anime fandoms clowning on one piece because of that Cali collab.
Now it's this, idk how Twitter is taking it but anyone trying to defend this on tiktok just gets ratio to hell and clowned even harder. All the videos are pretty funny though got a good laugh out of it.
Lots of people are running with the idea that it was 300 dollars to attend when apparently it was in Thai currency so like 4 or 9 bucks.
Screenshot_20230709_161530.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just gonna leave this here

The assorted cornstarch americans and assorted zoomer third worlders are kinda funny in how retarded they are, some of the poor she/her BLM chuubas trying to promote dont know the kind of hood shit they poking their heads in

I wanted to look at more but my shit internet died before i could get to more posts

OG post died, it had 125k likes and nobody seemed to post or archive it, all that remains is zoomer OP's response to getting 100k likes clowning on a SEAYamanba

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Kiara WON ESL together stronk 💪
Yeah, she and Gura kept giving the same answer because they both gave the most obvious answer, which gave them double points.

The funniest thing about the collab was Calli getting frustrated and making mistakes while chat and the other girls made fun of her.

EDIT:
Ame break? Time to bring on the debuts!
From your lips to God's ears.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Weirdly the stream he missed was a collab with Magni who didn't said anything and hasn't tweeted or streamed since the 6th either, Vesper also said at the end of the wacthalong he was really excited for the art stream so I dont think he forgot or something.
Magni has been doing some tours for cons as professor lando recently so maybe he got busy and had to cancel.
She also mentioned Ame's schedule next week is weird. Guessing because Ame wants to stream before she goes on weekend break. Whatever is happening is gona be later in the week, Friday or the weekend, which coincides with Ame's break, which... well the implication is when Ame goes on break, debuts happen. The first special thing is likely her new outfit finally releasing.
Ame break? Time to bring on the debuts!

Ensok

Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Big rrat time. Has Gura shown any indication that she's no longer in Japan? Because if not and she's still there. What are the possibilities of her having moved there? Would also explain the extended duration that she wasn't streaming, and I feel like Gura isn't exactly one to share if she moved somewhere.
Well, she made a few tweets which would be at odd hours in Japan (5am), the Jackbox collab would be at 6am JST too. Not to say it's impossible, but a lot of thing she will need to sacrifice if she wants to live in Japan while still keeping a secret, eg sleep schedule.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
It's almost time for @John Vtuber🐛 to simp like no man has simped before.

Wait, this was the first time I see a Fauna facedoxx, it's not in the typical doxx site, which only have photos with her face covered.
I haven't seen her full name or face on any other site yet. It looks like it's from one of the doxfag discords. No clue how accurate it is without seeing how they found it.

Trashboost

They didn't make the video they only shared it.
I must have watched atleast a dozen different videos and it was mostly white dudes and asian girls making fun of the dude. Not because of the singing but just because of the awkward swaying aka dragging the mouse and also the crowd going crazy over the eyes showing. Seen a few vtubers getting in on the trend by purposely swaying their models awkwardly as well.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The assorted cornstarch americans and assorted zoomer third worlders are kinda funny in how retarded they are, some of the poor she/her BLM chuubas trying to promote dont know the kind of hood shit they poking their heads in
If the idiots didn't figure out what type of people the watermelon americans are after they rioted across the country and killed 20+ people, then they deserve to suffer.
What language is this woman speaking? :SelenHAHAhere:
I don't know, maybe if we archived the tweets or at least screenshotted them, someone reading this later might have a chance to guess.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Fishman was trying to turn Airi into store brand Marine he even gave airi her jacket because marine wears one :whatastory:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I was going to comment on how quickly Idol got Poko a new casual outfit...but it's just a PNG over her topless model.
I guess that's one way to do it?

Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom