"If you try to put pressure on kohais, people will call you otsubone-baba; Yes I've experienced it, but I've decided also to become a good otsubone-baba when it happens!"Houshou Marine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Where is holo-I,holo-GG,holo-E and holo-R Cover? I cant believe you failed me again :yagoocry:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Ethyria is the last guest for Nina's graduation stream, so likely in the final stretch.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Uruka posted some very spicy art of herself

Also Tenma reacted to the claim that Baldur's Gate 3 lets you have sex with a bear

And the great thing is that I can respond to them both with the same clip.

View attachment 34865

That's my oshi! :smugpipi:
wdasdassas.png

Also i'm not surprised Tenma is a Astarion lover. He's like number one romance option next to shadowheart.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Mumei coudn't remember the saying "pulling my leg" and ended up saying "pulling my goat" which became "pulling my goatee" corrected by Irys to "pulling my butt" which somehow turned into Mumei singing the Danny Phantom theme.

Stunned But Dumb

She just keeps fucking going

She even has like the saddest looking model to go with it

Oh she is peeing on stream without muting and will drink more. Short will like that
She keeps getting ready to stop but she starts something else. She can't help herself, but thats what drunk people do. She just peed on stream and I think chat heard it btw (I didn't) so at least thats over.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Besides what everyone else has mentioned there was a recap post in this thread about her Bannerlord stream last week where she supposedly went into more detail about her reasons for leaving, but it's mostly the same as what has already been mentioned.

Yeah I was honestly thinking the same thing, with all the mentions of her traveling to meet her branch mates, taking a break, participating in that marathon and maybe going to therapy. Also I love how one of her reasons for graduating is for mental health reasons but she has already installed League :SelenHAHAhere:

I really hope she does that. I don't know if she'll be able to un-graduate, but maybe return as an indie Vtuber, or hell, even as part of Vshojo. I'll take anything as long as I can see her again and maybe interact on-stream with her genmates.

I don't know if I'm the only one but this long graduation stream is making me have some mixed feelings: on one side this is the last chance Nina will have to interact on stream with people from Niji and the fact that Ethyria will have one less member sucks, but on the other hand all these conversations make really clear that everyone will still mantain contact with Nina and nothing will change besides not being coworkers anymore and that we'll hear nothing from her except if someone who meets her wants to talk about it.
They won't be allowed to publicly collaborate. As for cutoff time. honestly:
1. Poor optics if they interrupt her and push it to end.
2. She has talked to a good amount of people for 30-40 minutes each. Possibly the longest graduation I have seen.
3. She has gotten a ton of super chats to the company and benefits from this going for as long as it has.

I guess she might be wrapping up since its her gen now. She has been crying for the last hour or so because of the Tweet her artist mama sent. That shit broke her.

Tsunderia girls have all been really solid. While I don't think they would've been as big as Hololive or Nijisanji they could've been a clear 3rd spot. These girls started even before Myth did and honestly, I feel like there was no marketing done for them. Then again back then I feel like marketing wasn't really a thing and it was more of a "just show up, press go live and manage".

Even so, most of them are still somewhat active. The one that kills me is Shima. She was supposed to debut shortly after the company went under and not being able to debut with the Tsunderia name has been a huge hit. She was left hanging

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Mumei coudn't remember the saying "pulling my leg" and ended up saying "pulling my goat" which became "pulling my goatee" corrected by Irys to "pulling my butt" which somehow turned into Mumei singing the Danny Phantom theme.
Bae: "You're doing great Mumei!"
Mumei: "You saying that is just making me feel bad!"
Bae: "Fine, you suck!"
Mumei: "Yeah, well, you suck at sucking!"
IRyS: "Suck at sucking... Heh heheh hehhehehehhehe"
:ponrys::ponrys::ponrys:

Stunned But Dumb

God will not look fondly upon you @Short
She's taking another shot unfortunately and talking more about that huge mass graduation from Tsunderia

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It was tough to keep up with, but the GOI Trials were amazing.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Final Result:
1688792898508.png

Can't really complain; Fauna top tier and Kiara on Wife tier
Love IRyS, but GOOD wife might be a bit high; likewise Bae at GF is too low
Fun stream, Momo and Coni were pretty good together

Negzana

Best bird hag (Sorry Reine) is still at it with DQIII? She's at the new world town right now, will she get to Baramos tonight? Or will that be for a grand stream next week? I won't be able to find out because I want to sleep, nite.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Final Result:
View attachment 34869
Can't really complain; Fauna top tier and Kiara on Wife tier
Love IRyS, but GOOD wife might be a bit high; likewise Bae at GF is too low
Fun stream, Momo and Coni were pretty good together
Put Kiara in good wife, IRyS in GF, and put AZKi in WAIFU and that list is pretty much perfect, imo. Also, based they know Lui is absolute WAIFU tier.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Ethyria is the last guest for Nina's graduation stream, so likely in the final stretch.

Women tears Friday and Pippa didn't even stream. Also, Meru does have a therapist(s) but uses them like Pippa uses the waifu ai tool. The actually schizophrenic vtuber I watch is chill in comparison.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Listening to Millie read her farewell is causing it to rain indoors right now.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Meru is currently extremely drunk and having a meltdown on stream, deservedly shit talking Tsunderia management, says they had the talent and potential to make it big but management just didn't care.

EDIT: Oh my fucking god she's still drinking.

Wtf is happening on her stream?? Yeah I get she's drunk...but goddamn. She's not graduating right? Up until now, I've never heard of her but this stream is something else lol

Kazuma

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Negzana

I don't watch Nijisanji. I never watched Nina. I am not watching the stream. I only know people were worried she'd cause a major yab due to being extremely left wing and turned out to be like Kiara and keep her channel completely secular and wholesome. Seeing quick glimpses of the stream she seems to tear up a bit and it's kind of sad. She had a fanbase, seems pretty well respected even on Kiwifarms/Virtual Asylum, so I hope her the best with her future endeavors even if I never watched her (Or any of Niji)

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Fuck me man, overslept but joined during Reimu and Millie’s letters and I’m crying so much.

The letters are immensely sweet, and show just how impactful this decision is on everyone. It’s devastating for them, it makes me want to support them more.
ETHYRIA 4EVER❤️🧡🤍💜

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom