"There isn't enough time in my life to draw all the shit that comes out of Uruka's account.... let alone all the other girls..."Agemmata

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i am very late but the boat is mining the craft

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
I love this Chuuni dork
1688766636474.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Haven't you seen her hands yet?
Yeah, I have that stream saved on my old pc but have not transferred any files to my new one yet. I was meaning that the way Lisa would hold her fingers up reminded me of the same way that she did it in that stream, but couldn't make any direct comparison because I don't have the video right now.

I would probably die if she did a gloveless handcam stream now. (Calli showed it's allowed, and no need to worry about goofing up and showing skin if you do it on purpose!) But to be fair, I'd die from a lot of things.

Stunned But Dumb

Now to invoke the TVA Civil War. Which jelly is the best for PB&J? I'm personally more a fan of Orange Marmalade or Apricot Jam than the typical grape/strawberry.
Personally I love Peach and Apple Jelly, but you can never go wrong with a classic grape

Median home values in Nantucket is $3million and average home value is $4.5million as of end-of-last year. Assuming they actually live on the island and she wasn't just there for seasonal work and lives somewhere else off in the Cape, bitch shouldn't even need to do vtubing/streaming. She's likely more from around the Cape Cod area.

It's probably why all BrownBee videos seem to follow the story of some rich high school girl fueds
And that Lia is hot. (add Shiina with Nyaru) With Shiina's 100% no doubt confirmation that they went to AX (and probably other girls' info) I pray it was in cosplay and for pics. Just look for a child at gunpla, a woman with legit anime sizes boobs, and Lia.

I know it's because we know what she looks like as opposed to the others, but this makes Lia sound like some unmistakable cryptid. Truly one of a kind

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I would probably die if she did a gloveless handcam stream now. (Calli showed it's allowed, and no need to worry about goofing up and showing skin if you do it on purpose!) But to be fair, I'd die from a lot of things.
She likes her nails done and last time chat tried to get her to show them off, she refused. Sadly, don't think we'll get a gloveless handcam stream from her any time soon, since she doesn't want to get doxed. I do hope she does a handcam stream sometime, though, she doesn't seem to have a reason to.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Sara Nagare continues to live the gyaru dream with her playthrough of Rimworld, starting NOW:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230707-175624-662.png
>2006 internet
"Fuck it I'll download this AAA game while watching this free in-theaters blockbuster movie I just ripped and then I'll share the link to myspace so my buddies can watch too
>2023 internet
"Shit I don't wanna get the website or myself in trouble for sharing the paywalled stuff an anime girl streamer posted"

I fucking hate currentyear

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
She likes her nails done and last time chat tried to get her to show them off, she refused. Sadly, don't think we'll get a gloveless handcam stream from her any time soon, since she doesn't want to get doxed. I do hope she does a handcam stream sometime, though, she doesn't seem to have a reason to.
She has a reason to do a handcam........keyboard building/maintenance.

And yeah, with nails she would probably have to 1. get them done 2. stream 3. get them removed. Or she could paint IRyS's canon nails herself, which are pretty simple.
Yes it's not realistic, but it's not literally impossible.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
View attachment 34795
>2006 internet
"Fuck it I'll download this AAA game while watching this free in-theaters blockbuster movie I just ripped and then I'll share the link to myspace so my buddies can watch too
>2023 internet
"Shit I don't wanna get the website or myself in trouble for sharing the paywalled stuff an anime girl streamer posted"

I fucking hate currentyear
Can we get the lawfags back in here? What is the risk of just member posts getting hit with a copyright claim? Couldn't it be similar to just giving movie or book spoilers? Assuming the poster paraphrases what the post said.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I have another quote that I need sourced, if anyone is up for the job.
Which Niji/HoloEN girl are you going for next', your oshi. I'm going for your oshi. Which one's your oshi? Oh he left!? Damn it! Come baaack! C'mon come baaack! I was just joking dude c´mon! Come baaack! I hurt his feelings? I'M NOT ACTUALLY GOING FOR HIS OSHI I was just fucking around! It's banter! I don't actually wanna hurt anyone's feelings, it's just a bit dude! Ahh fuck
I've seen this one a couple times, and I really want to see where it's from.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
She has a reason to do a handcam........keyboard building/maintenance.

And yeah, with nails she would probably have to 1. get them done 2. stream 3. get them removed. Or she could paint IRyS's canon nails herself, which are pretty simple.
Yes it's not realistic, but it's not literally impossible.
You're talking about the girl that doesn't get her hair cut for a year. I'm pretty sure her nail arc is over since she got too lazy/bored to keep it up.

Limkin

I hate to point this out, but the text in the image directly says no one will care about legality of the request to remove it. The host doesn't care, the manager who sends a request doesn't, and I would imagine neither is Proctor. Getting into a legal debate on the ground of anime girls managers abusing copyright laws when this site is a hobby is a waste of time and money. Let's just not act like dickheads and accept the reality of the issue - you can't do shit about, just don't be a dickhead on principle and post the link, not the file

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Can we get the lawfags back in here? What is the risk of just member posts getting hit with a copyright claim? Couldn't it be similar to just giving movie or book spoilers? Assuming the poster paraphrases what the post said.
Well, possibly text of the member post, and definitely members-only artwork, would be a "work" that was affixed and then reproduced, rather than a description of a work.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
It's not about what the law actually says, it's about what the retards running the infrastructure will actually do. Think of all the fuckery that happens and has happened on Youtube with DMCA's, literally none of which involves or follows actual legal complaints or guidelines. Or the saga of the Homelands this past year. The law is just words on paper unless the right people have the will to enforce and respect it.

wew

Male hag love!
I have another quote that I need sourced, if anyone is up for the job.

I've seen this one a couple times, and I really want to see where it's from.
isnt this a vesper quote
pretty sure he said it in one of his new vegas streams

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
isnt this a vesper quote
Some Kronii unicorn got uppity in his chat, and that was Vesper's reply.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I was complaining about it originally, and I think quite a few people have already made the distinction that something like paraphrasing (or even just posting, if required to show exact wording on something controversial) a members post is vastly different from just straight up leaking commissioned content like art or actual work like streams. So yeah, that's fine imo.

If anyone wants to say that it's 'advertising', you still don't give the cow away for free. You show a sample; blurred, cropped, watermarked, whatever. For instance I have 'advertised' paywalled streams before, but I don't link the whole stream, I post like a 20 second clip.
Yeah, this is more of a moral argument, but 1. I like to think that we are better people than 4chan. 2. It's not a hard ask on the "don't be a dick" front, it's pretty easy. 3. As others have said; if you really feel the need, you can tell others where to go to find it off-site.

Edit:
You're talking about the girl that doesn't get her hair cut for a year. I'm pretty sure her nail arc is over since she got too lazy/bored to keep it up.
But also remember how she likes to show them off when she does get them, and she LOVES being praised.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
I'm thinking like this
Hoster gets a threatening letter from Cover Corp, the hoster does not want to understand the legal intricacies for the sake of a small forum, the hoster just deletes the forum to hell.
upd
Remember Josh, who didn't break a single law, but no one cared.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

(A)

If the stream starts late tonight we know why.

Stream:

This is going to be hype. 6 months? Holy shit time files.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
isnt this a vesper quote
New Vegas? Thanks, man.

Reactions: wew
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom