Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Speaking of Gura, someone on/vt/ found out that her PL is in Amazon Prime for some reason.
Amazon product ASIN B07DMHT82W
Common theory is that it's related to that one time when she talked about almost getting a gig in children's entertainment.

Edit: For some reason, I can't see the link or embed in my post, no matter how I try to link it, is it just happening on my end?
https://$www.amazon.com/BrownBeeTV/dp/B07DMHT82W
Remove the $ to access the link.
Looks like that account is under this agency:

foto_no_exif (14).png

Negzana

Kaela: I watched the Indiana Jones movie
Also Kaela: Trust me I watched it!
Also Kaela Again: I know his name that's proof!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Speaking of Gura, someone on/vt/ found out that her PL is in Amazon Prime for some reason.
Amazon product ASIN B07DMHT82W
Common theory is that it's related to that one time when she talked about almost getting a gig in children's entertainment.

Edit: For some reason, I can't see the link or embed in my post, no matter how I try to link it, is it just happening on my end?
https://$www.amazon.com/BrownBeeTV/dp/B07DMHT82W
Remove the $ to access the link.

Stop-motion animation, I assume? Looks like she ended the series in a typical Gura fashion: she Chum-Bucketed everything.

Screen Shot 2023-07-07 at 11.57.07 AM.png

ippy

scarle is amazing. Lowkey she might end up on the oshii list. She's just such a 'heart on her sleeve' dweeb.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Drinking Black Coffee and stare at the Remi stream :coffee:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Usami Yuno released a cover after her anniversary live earlier.

Might look into her content more.

MaiR announced her birthday merch and also her fifth anniversary live on Saturday 29 July.

Earlier Neoporte's Yozuna Niu went to Inuyama Tamaki's channel as a guest and when talking about a marshmallow doubting that she's seiso, Niu made this face.
tamaniu.png
She started using her tongue around 22 minutes in.

Uncle Marv

Are they real or they only pretend?
ASMR Wolf mommy got a new model.
Timestamped to the good part

Also consider playing her newest ASMR vod at the same time for the optimal experience

Enjoy!

UberSoldat

notHana and Anobaith play League

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Now to invoke the TVA Civil War. Which jelly is the best for PB&J? I'm personally more a fan of Orange Marmalade or Apricot Jam than the typical grape/strawberry.
Smucker's red raspberry preserves.

Gura is a proper American, she loves borgar and is instantly disgusted when a furriner says they don't like peanut butter.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
There are no poor people in Nantucket. Gura's family must be loaded, even moreso than calli's.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
“Femboys are kind of based”

cultured Mysta

edit: I was expecting Islamic ngl. This isn’t a conplaint, was just surprised

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
RIP non JP, SEA and US fans though, you are not a "key reigon".
Once again, EU stays losing with Cover
Convinced that Kiara was only hired because she was in japan at the time
The members only content is nice to share in the same vain as IP being free to use as it promotes the talent for free and exposes people to their exclusive content that otherwise wouldn't see it.
I dont agree
There is no incentive to buy into the membership when the full content is leaked. To promote it, thats what free, cropped or watermarked previews are for.
Also overall, I dont really see the need to drop the members wallpaper here. I am not against leaking members content, I do so as well. But that stuff is just plain irrelevant, doesnt contribute to the discussion or provides any new info, and in the worst case, brings the site in danger.
Leak stuff like talks and topics from membership streams or update posts and such.
Kiara revealed a long time ago that Myth had input on their vtuber models. Gura could easily have requested a shorter model.
You could say the same thing about Calli - they just happened to recruit Demondice to fit the edgy shinigami model? Calli more than likely chose to steer her design in that direction.

Given that Kiara and Calli were possible going to have each-other's model at one point, I think it is a safe assumption to say neither of them had input.
Kiara did have input into her model, but only small stuff.
From what I understood, the process goes somewhere like this:

Cover creates character concept > Cover Hires Artist to draw this concept > Cover hires talent that fits the concept > Talent gives feedback on the character art > New version > Talent gives Feedback > Final version everyone is happy with > Rigging > Debut training > Debut
[1920x1080] vtime=[ 00_30_59 ], take=[ 2021-09-12 17.32.17 ].jpg[1920x1080] vtime=[ 00_29_42 ], take=[ 2021-09-12 17.31.00 ].jpg
During her 1 year anniversary Kiara showed off a few prototype versions of her, iirc there are more she didn't show.
As you can see, the overall shape and outfit is fix, but Kiara had input on Hairstyle, colors, accessories, and other smaller stuff :kiarahalloween:
And good on her for changing things, idk what Huke smoked with some of these designs, but the colors are terrible
But the character concept (Fast food manager + Phoenix + Sporty girl) was already set in stone

On that note, I always wanted to point out that Kiaras base character concept stands out from the rest of Myth for being, in comparison, complicated:
  • Calli: (sexy) Reaper (the rapper part is 100% from Karen, but it doesn't show up in her original character concept
  • Gura: (loli) Sharkgirl
  • Amelia: (british) Detektive (the Timetraveller stuff is also just Ame retconning herself, a genius move on her part)
  • Ina: (bookworm) Eldritch Priestess
  • Kiara: (sporty) Fastfood Manager + Phoenix
Kiara is the only one who need two main descriptors to accurately describe her concept, and I think that is weird. They could have just gone with a (character description/trope) and Lore/Setting/Myth the concept is based on, but for some reason they baked Fastfood into her as well.
Kiara is making the best she can with it, and at this point I dont see anyone else faring as well as she did, with the weird hand she was dealt with.

I was going to post that exact same thing basically verbatim. I can't fathom either of those two sounding any different, their models just resonate so well with their personalities.
If you want to know what it would be like:

I'm sure just flying back to LA from Japan and then doing a concert last night isn't helping either. She needs Kiara to take her to some spas.
Kiara will turn Calli into a cute and girly lesbian soon enough, dont worry about it :kiarachefkiss:
Really it's more important to focus on skincare instead. If you have bad skin caking foundation over it is only going to look bad and will clog your pores making your skin worse as well.
If you want to avoid wrinkles well than you better invest in a good sunscreen and wear that shit every day because UV rays are the number one cause of aging skin.
Kiara said in an episode of Girlstalk that she puts on suncreen, even if its cloundy and year round. I guess thats why. Girl knows her stuff.
I love when musical artists try out many different styles in albums since I have a very wide range of musical genres that I enjoy. Something I really appreciate about this EP is that is that every song is a different genre and that lets her show off her impressive vocal range. Also, her voice just sounds really good in the songs.
You should be happy to know that Kiaras new upcoming EP/Album (she doesnt want to reveal how many songs it is yet) will have, at least 1 Kpop style song (probably by KIRA again, who did Sparks, DU U and also MESS for Bae; a ballad; something she called Emo-tori core (So I expect something Avril Lavigne or Greenday style); and likely one or a few more generic Idol songs
But she is explicitly using the EP to branch out into music she isnt quite confident with and to try out new things she would not have the balls to release as a solo. She says that if one of these experiments doesnt work out, its not bad, the EP has other songs it can stand on.

Kiara continues to groom Indies

Most Halal HoloID interaction

Kiara had her birthday, and I believe it is no coincidence that her fanbase looks the most like regular obessed Idolfans, but also I want to point out that within KFP, a lot of the more prolific fanartists or fans overall, are women
How does she do it?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
but also I want to point out that within KFP, a lot of the more prolific fanartists or fans overall, are women
How does she do it?
she's a raging lesbian, she attracts other lesbians :Vesper-UNHINGED:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kson's full on georgian dixie accent

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Limkin

If you want to know what it would be like:
This... actually works. Disturbingly well too. And I dare say Calli's voice fits german frau way more than Kiara's attempts at sounding girly. Also overly cute reaper is a great gap moe, people eat this shit up

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New cover from Marika Matsurika

Cursed Mumei

Chloe and mushrooms

Kaela: I watched the Indiana Jones movie
Also Kaela: Trust me I watched it!
Also Kaela Again: I know his name that's proof!
Also Kaela

There is no incentive to buy into the membership when the full content is leaked. To promote it, thats what free, cropped or watermarked previews are for.
I've always viewed membership as support for the streamer, I never pay attention to membership content. If I can support, I buy a membership and don't expect anything in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom