General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Damn, she's multilingual.

View attachment 34671
Her english is very fluent, better than Bondage at least. I'll definitely check on her streams.

Don't know how VTA works but it would be nice if she become the first VTA graduate to join NijiEN. The EN branch really needs a redhead.
Not quite sure if they'd have the ability to go into NijiEN, especially since VTA is pretty much purely a JP project; she's probably more likely to be in a JP position similar to Oliver. Whenever she graduates VTA though, she's pretty much free to go wherever she wants, graduates aren't obligated to go straight into Niji. Also just watched that stream, and yeah, she sounds about as native as you can get as a JP. How likely is she to be haafu like Oliver?

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Okay but

why is she obsessed with blahaj?
Autism Spongebob.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
"years of being an alcoholic" -Nina Kosaka

She's self-aware.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
And so her FFXVI arc begins, I'm actually excited since I've tried to not watch any of the other playthroughs waiting for her to start.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Okay but

why is she obsessed with blahaj?
Blahj was a tumblr obsession that was psyopped organically started on tumblr because Ikea was selling a retarded looking shark plushie

I think it was always kinda dumb expensive
In recent years "true and honest" womyn have picked it up to blend in

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
"years of being an alcoholic" -Nina Kosaka

She's self-aware.
I'm sad we never got a Nina and Calli wine drunk collab, I also wonder how long this stream is gonna go, seem she is planning for a long one.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Bae's wierd ass rave outfit looks less stupid when its not on her pseudo-chibi model

It still looks like a rejected NieR outfit

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Whatever it is, can't be more fucked up than this:

Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 09-47-11 (26) Kronii's Food Confession Triggers Gura and Made Her Spe...png

Somewhat lost in this hilarious exchange where Gura is ticking off a variety of peanut butter sandwich types to Kronii is that she mentions "Fluffernutter sandwiches" - which kinda low-key confirms the rrat about Senna's Nantucket/New England roots as Fluffernutter sandwiches are pretty much a local tradition in the Northeast.

Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 10-26-03 Fluffernutters A Favorite New England Sandwich.png

Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 10-46-35 9 Sweet Facts About Marshmallow Fluff.png

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
View attachment 34707

Somewhat lost in this hilarious exchange where Gura is ticking off a variety of peanut butter sandwich types to Kronii is that she mentions "Fluffernutter sandwiches" - which kinda low-key confirms the rrat about Senna's Nantucket/New England roots as Fluffernutter sandwiches are pretty much a tradition in the Northeast.

View attachment 34709
If we found out that a Sena was a target of fuckiNG Jamaicans....

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm sad we never got a Nina and Calli wine drunk collab, I also wonder how long this stream is gonna go, seem she is planning for a long one.
She said at the start, part of the reason she started so early is so that she could go as long as possible.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
View attachment 34707

Somewhat lost in this hilarious exchange where Gura is ticking off a variety of peanut butter sandwich types to Kronii is that she mentions "Fluffernutter sandwiches" - which kinda low-key confirms the rrat about Senna's Nantucket/New England roots as Fluffernutter sandwiches are pretty much a tradition in the Northeast.

View attachment 34709

Can confirm. That ties right into the Nantucket rumors.

fluffernutter diabetes sandwich.png

God I hate that sandwich, it's such a waste of good peanut butter.

Art tax:

shork blinks by @koyonept_u.gif

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

fluffernutter diabetes sandwich.png

God I hate that sandwich, it's such a waste of peanut butter.

You need a gahd-awful amount of fluff to balance out the taste of the peanut butter - which is still kinda "Eh". Nothing beats a good PB&J.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

View attachment 34711

God I hate that sandwich, it's such a waste of good peanut butter.

Art tax:

View attachment 34713

You need a gahd-awful amount of fluff to balance out the taste of the peanut butter - which is still kinda "Eh". Nothing beats a good PB&J.
Now to invoke the TVA Civil War. Which jelly is the best for PB&J? I'm personally more a fan of Orange Marmalade or Apricot Jam than the typical grape/strawberry.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Pioneer

Important announcement : My cute oshi got a cap.
AZcap.png
cap and glasses.png

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Speaking of Gura, someone on/vt/ found out that her PL is in Amazon Prime for some reason.
Amazon product ASIN B07DMHT82W
Common theory is that it's related to that one time when she talked about almost getting a gig in children's entertainment.

Edit: For some reason, I can't see the link or embed in my post, no matter how I try to link it, is it just happening on my end?
https://$www.amazon.com/BrownBeeTV/dp/B07DMHT82W
Remove the $ to access the link.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom