"HOLY SHIT I WILL CASTRATE YOU"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's 5th anniversary mini live is on now.

The members participating today are Shishigami Leona, Hanabasami Kyo, Yumekawa Kanau, Amakawa Hano, and Himekuma Ribon.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Jelly Hoshiumi of Phase Invaders is currently suffering, please send her your thoughts and prayers:

Archive

Limkin

Ember's tweet saying she forgot she had throne is still up. So it's unlikely they are forbidden from having it, maybe just not allowed to advertise it or something. It would be incredibly funny if new invaders got a different contract that still allows them to have personal sources of revenue like this and Yuri didn't get the memo that she isn't part of it or tried to bitch about it and got canned as a result. Kind of makes sense that Sakana would be very lenient with this, given the largest complaint they all had was zero company support and maximum money taken away from you by it.
If you want a rrat, Gura was in a minor to moderate car accident that was part of some larger accident that made local news. Thus, it's a massive OpSec issue to bring it up, so they just didn't.
Stop giving her excuses and making up explanations for her about what happened. There is zero excuse for complete radio silence for so long with absolutely nothing to show for. Literally all of this would've been solved by an easy message once in a while. She is not a child or an incredibly autistic person with a guardian. She is a public entertainer who signed up for this job of her own accord. And interacting with the said public is in her job description. If she has such incredible social anxiety that one message a week is too much she shouldn't have applied for this position

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
10/10 to the real dog version
IMG_20230707_133215.jpeg

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Ember's tweet saying she forgot she had throne is still up. So it's unlikely they are forbidden from having it, maybe just not allowed to advertise it or something. It would be incredibly funny if new invaders got a different contract that still allows them to have personal sources of revenue like this and Yuri didn't get the memo that she isn't part of it or tried to bitch about it and got canned as a result. Kind of makes sense that Sakana would be very lenient with this, given the largest complaint they all had was zero company support and maximum money taken away from you by it.

It's possible Phase doesn't want the auto-posting turned on. Which I would kind of agree with. If it's auto posting, it's also approved/tied into the account and they likely want to remove that. At least, that would be my guess.

On Bae's Kpop outfit that doesn't really work on the top half (bottom half works okay on that model), some Kpop Stanning could probably find the MVs the outfit is borrowing from. It's very likely she wanted most of it. That it doesn't work well is separate.

On Gura's lack of streaming until basically this week, is it possible she actually had some sort of injury, needed surgery (or a run of PT ) and is just mostly through the recovery phase? Given the the streaming frequency and inactivity, the time line kind of fits. Gura basically almost copied Sana's schedule from her back injury, we just have no other information.

If you want a rrat, Gura was in a minor to moderate car accident that was part of some larger accident that made local news. Thus, it's a massive OpSec issue to bring it up, so they just didn't.

Realistically, she just has horrible social anxiety and got a bout of imposter syndrome, so it was better to just do Holo work rather than stream. But I like jokes about a new, bionic shark because she needed a titanium plate to repair an ankle or something.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

The members participating today are Shishigami Leona, Hanabasami Kyo, Yumekawa Kanau, Amakawa Hano, and Himekuma Ribon.

Damn, that's cool. I only know Leona from vsai but I am happy for them.

Watching Koro's stream too and I think why she had to postpone the reveal is that she wanted to show off all her previous outfits. Wonder what went wrong?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

I forgot the longevity of Re:Act
Happy 5th year and thanks for everything

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
In the middle of watching the gen 5 concert and I've gotta say one thing. Whoever's running the camera perspectives needs to wake up. The operator has changed the camera to a non-singing member with their back turned 15+ times now.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I can always rely on you to be our resident Chinchilla alarm, I'm proud of you son. Daughter? Resident heart-poster? Short.
All the hearting makes me think @Short is actually Neuro-sama.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usami Yuno 3D Live celebrating her 5th year starting now.

Ribon and Leona will be guests.

I forgot the longevity of Re:Act
Happy 5th year and thanks for everything
Looks like you know La+ started here.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She's the Alice to match Mio's Queen of Hearts and Okayu's Cheshire Cat. Hag gamers unity is the best :sanasmile:

It's accurate Alice lore that she has a mask and bat to beat you to death with :koronehappyl:

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Korone's new outfit is great. The dress is cute and the delinquent jacket toggle suits her. Does this mean Fubuki is the mad hatter to complete the Alice in Wonderland theme?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Another stream of Yuki singing along to the guitar.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

20230707_072007.jpg

The outfit does look better properly proportioned, as previously mentioned.

Edit: fuck I got distracted by this clip and posted late

Also, the Bae art is by the person who did PSYCHO and Pandaemonium's art.

KAngel of needy girl overdose fame will be live in two hours.

I wonder if her singer, KOTOKO, will play the VTuber version. Also, the recent song released by them that I want IRyS to cover:

It is actually even more popular than the last song they released with the game.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Moriko does NOT want you to watch this (video is still processing, had to cut some twitch adverts that sneaked it, so it might sound a bit weird in some places)
I regret nothing

Moriko when she sees this (probably)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom