"I know you like your cocks, but don't bring your preferences into my streams!"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

From Hana's stream:
Hana will be keeping her chat members-only for the foreseeable future to prevent weird chatters, especially those asking about her graduating colleagues.

"My ass is too fat."

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
From Hana's stream:
Hana will be keeping her chat members-only for the foreseeable future to prevent weird chatters, especially those asking about her graduating colleagues.
Fuck. And here I was going to join her stream. Hopefully she changes the decision in a few weeks

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Hey look an okayu and gura cover! that premiers in 47 hours and okayu tweeted about like an hour ago for some reason.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Fuck. And here I was going to join her stream. Hopefully she changes the decision in a few weeks
You dont need to chat to watch a stream, you know?
Weird concept, I know, but it is completely viable to just sit in silence and listen to people.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
You dont need to chat to watch a stream, you know?
Weird concept, I know, but it is completely viable to just sit in silence and listen to people.
I'm so used to it at this point and would feel weird not to

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Peak hag comedy made even better with this animation

2 artist-singers talking about arting and singing.

AZKi telling a bit more about how much Sora's done for her :sanasmile:

The Mephisto premiere is at 7PM JST.

Another Mephisto cover to add to my collection. And a really amazing one at that :shubaIapprob:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
WTF!!! Marie never sent me a hand written letter before! What do I have to do to get that treatment?
For you, specifically, I could think of a few things you could have done differently, especially if they are aware of this place

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Holy sweet mother of Matsuri :guh::calidrinking: i hope everyone copes

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

i hope they give her the trademark Yamanba lips. Kropausechamp.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

any time Mori does something, it's like 9/11 for VTweeters all over again

copium is a given at this point, alongside the not-so-subtle pleas to engage with their content instead of Pink Woman

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
WTF!!! Marie never sent me a hand written letter before! What do I have to do to get that treatment?
Nothin cause she dead nigga

sad face

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Jealous

Lurker

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Haneru Inaba got hospitalized earlier today. She's going to get surgery for Endometrial Cancer.

Important Notice Ineru Hannel will be hospitalized from today for uterine cancer surgery! The surgery date is tomorrow! Since it was detected quite early, the uterine ovaries and other parts will be removed by laparoscopic surgery, and the treatment will end there. (There are no plans for anti-cancer drug treatment, etc.) I will be discharged in 4-7 days

We are waiting for your cancer insurance case

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hey look an okayu and gura cover! that premiers in 47 hours and okayu tweeted about like an hour ago for some reason.

Going by the original, this is a perfect song for them and should be a nice listen.

Wigger can't stop gettings Ws.

Haneru Inaba got hospitalized earlier today. She's going to get surgery for Endometrial Cancer.

Damn, poor girl. That is really young to be worrying about cancer. Her and the other Animare girls torturing Roberu all the time is one of my favorite bits.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Important Notice Ineru Hannel will be hospitalized from today for uterine cancer surgery! The surgery date is tomorrow! Since it was detected quite early, the uterine ovaries and other parts will be removed by laparoscopic surgery, and the treatment will end there. (There are no plans for anti-cancer drug treatment, etc.) I will be discharged in 4-7 days

We are waiting for your cancer insurance case

That sounds really sudden, probably the cancer is detected on her annual medical checkup. Here's hoping the early detection is very good, and they are able to act quickly. Cancer sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom