"Let's have loads of Komodo dragons at home!!! And they will eat all the bugs!!!"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 34246

I'm mostly just posting for the thumbnail.

God what a thumbnail. 10/10

Sayu had an Impromptu meet and greet at AX with a pretty good turnout

So why exactly does she censor her face when there probably are about 400 photos of her face around and I have a feeling that a huge chunk of people already know what she looks like?

Shes so short its cute.

I made this to make fun of you but it's actually past the line for easily perceptible difference at >10.

View attachment 34252
Shame. The dark skin really suits her better.

Uh oh looks like FalseEyed will make another video about Ant.

Heh. This seems like it will be fun. Did she release her followup video?

View attachment 34269
Unrelated to the above, but the angel has been doing a drunk member stream and got absolutely fucking blasted on three beers, threw up twice and almost pissed herself. Or she did, currently unclear. Why are women like this?

She mentioned during some of her rambling that she reads the /vt/ thread and sees the questionable postings about her. No mention of here though, so I'm safe and she isn't going to stab me in my sleep yet.
Fuck I missed this. She seems to have a ton of simps in VT and honestly, I get it. Shes is really fun.

Wait, didnt some people over in Texas die because of the cold a few months back? The fact that people are still dying of the heat or cold is almost 3rd world levels of dumb.

Koe Vlogged AX and Connect the World special appearance by Nyaru

Airi college pro tips

It's ok she's a 🐺

Did Nyaru know who he was? Didn't seem like it.

Idol EN clip tax:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I hate IRyS' whales, wtf is wrong with these guys edition:
foto_no_exif (11).png

Edit: While I do hate most of IRyS' whales, this is known-troll, Alexander Babski, at it again.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
What the fuck is Erina doing?
1688530929677.png

Edit:
Now holding hands with the viewer while on the toilet.
1688531178459.png

Last edited:

mismatch

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

mismatch

Anime Fan

Sleepy Dragon streaming the new Chilla's Art game

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I hate IRyS' whales, wtf is wrong with these guys edition:
View attachment 34316
More like "I hate Alexander Babski, what the fuck is wrong with him"
I swear every time I see his name he's doing or saying retarded shit, and it's usually both at the same time.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
More like "I hate Alexander Babski, what the fuck is wrong with him"
I swear every time I see his name he's doing or saying retarded shit, and it's usually both at the same time.
For some reason, it didn't even click with me who that was, despite how many times I think I have screenshotted his insane superchats. Yeah, this guy isn't a an IRyS whale, just a lunatic to all the girls. Really surprised he hasn't been banned on all their channels, yet, didn't Kronii ban him a while back and he complained to another girl about it in an SC? Or am I thinking of a different schizo?

Edit: yup, him again. Really surprised the girls don't have a shared banlist. He also baited Fauna into the whole "we aren't friends" thing and chat told her he was a known troll. Assuming she banned him after that.

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
For some reason, it didn't even click with me who that was, despite how many times I think I have screenshotted his insane superchats. Yeah, this guy isn't a an IRyS whale, just a lunatic to all the girls. Really surprised he hasn't been banned on all their channels, yet, didn't Kronii ban him a while back and he complained to another girl about it in an SC? Or am I thinking of a different schizo?
No, you're right. One post about it was from you even:
So it is.

He also showed his face before showing off Dottovu's merch. Still looking for that one though.
edit: there it is.
Are you that femboy alexander babski that keeps begging holomembers to make kronii unban him?
EDIT: twitter/Archive of a tweet with dottovu merch and his face/Twitter archive (partial, archive page doesn't archive the whole thing for some reason)

The Rrat

Early Adopter
No, you're right. One post about it was from you even:

He also showed his face before showing off Dottovu's merch. Still looking for that one though.
edit: there it is.
Yeah, name didn't even click until you mentioned it. Here's his tweet about the Dottovu metch:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Nasa found Sakana in the Night Security game. As he started walking away, according to Animal Friend, she said he was on his way to give Muumi more work.

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG
Seems accurate to me.
:SelenHAHAhere:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Negzana

I never watched Yuri so I don't know what she's about and I see Nano and just feel a mix of schadenfreude and pity.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Apparently P-maru, formerly Kaguya Luna, released a video about her formerly being a VTuber (more importantly, a big tiddied one, in her own words). She is not very subtle about it, going by the thumbnail lol

Found more info on this and this is what she talked about in the video:

It's about one incident she had where a friend who was constipated (or something) asked her for advice, and she told her it was fine to not go to the bathroom; then she saw a video explaining people can die due to it, so she copy-pasted the link to her friend so she didn't die. Then, while she was in a meeting with staff, they reminded her to share her latest video on her socials, so she made the tweet but the link she posted was the one about the video on constipation instead, because that one was the one her phone clipboard had saved, and both her and staff freaked out about it. That since then there was this thing that "the soul of V-tuber xxxx is the one on the constipation video", but that's not the case, and she wanted to deny it for the longest time, she said emphatically. She also said she couldn't talk about the more adult (serious) stuff, *yet*, but that she would once the NDA period expired, so to wait for it.

Negzana

Apparently P-maru, formerly Kaguya Luna, released a video about her formerly being a VTuber (more importantly, a big tiddied one, in her own words). She is not very subtle about it, going by the thumbnail lol

I clicked the video and the first second of music gave me ptsd flashbacks. I still don't know why I played that godforsaken abomination.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Erina really seems to enjoy acting weird and creepy.
I'm almost afraid to see what kind of fetish tier list she would produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom