"TEACH ME ENGLISH F*CK BOY!!"Haachama

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Is it wrong that when I see that art style of VTuber my thought is "Tranny until proven otherwise"?

Nah i thought so too. It's a hideous model. Still a funny bit though. Sansinjin retweeted it so that's how i came across it.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
KFP Jacket by @Lw_Goombang.jpg

KFP opened up a Miami location

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

The Yellow Cat of FLaVR Nyana is doing a deep dive on Cats, and opens by saying having autism is like having AIDS. So it's off to a great start.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Boat Girls Powerwash Stream is back up after being taken down yesterday for "trimming." Chat replay is also disabled. I'm sad I missed this one live, now I'm curious what she had to cut... Still, an hour and 45 minutes of comedy gold.

Anywho, here's her schedule for the week. Btw, the advice corner is gonna be sarcastic/cursed Kronii style advice lmao.

image.png

F0JIx12aIAAoQ3t.jpg

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I would agree but that would depend on the definition of abuse, some times a good belt is all one needs to grow up to a proper person but these days that can be classified as abuse.
I'm of the opinion the hand is all you need and using a bare hand on the ass doubles as a good barometer for when to stop. If your hand is starting to hurt you prolly got the message across and they are hurting worse
Speaking of brats in need of discipline
Kobo gets baited

BoomeRi talks retro freeware PC games

Pippa's Major

Airi teases 2 new song projects with non phase talent

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Piava

Redemption Arc

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
The Yellow Cat of FLaVR Nyana is doing a deep dive on Cats, and opens by saying having autism is like having AIDS. So it's off to a great start.
Meaning it's overhyped and most people will never get it for real.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I wanted to celebrate July 4th by giving @BioBreak his own theme. It's ready for you guys now and it's called "Xendark (BioBreak edition) give it a shot by going to preferences and choosing this awesome new theme!

Enjoy!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I wanted to celebrate July 4th by giving @BioBreak his own theme. It's ready for you guys now and it's called "Xendark (BioBreak edition)"!

Enjoy!
I hate you
I was on the shitter when I enabled it and it almost crashed my phone.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I wanted to celebrate July 4th by giving @BioBreak his own theme. It's ready for you guys now and it's called "Xendark (BioBreak edition) give it a shot by going to preferences and choosing this awesome new theme!

Enjoy!
I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I wasn't disappointed. Excellent work; I hate it.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Enjoy!
LOL, fucking madlad. So glad I tested it on the PC browser first. Happy 4th!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

soap suds

Boat Girls Powerwash Stream is back up after being taken down yesterday for "trimming." Chat replay is also disabled. I'm sad I missed this one live, now I'm curious what she had to cut... Still, an hour and 45 minutes of comedy gold.
Pretty sure she had to cut when Friday Night Funkin bugged out. It bugged out so hard it crashed and showed her news page. It wasn't anything incriminating, it was world news, but she didn't want to keep up that whole mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom