"It's 'Gay Bulge'! It's pronounced 'GAY BULGE' guys!!"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
AZKi will recap yesterday's birthday live at 7PM JST and have a watchalong for her MV an hour later.

Some more subs from Suu's 3D live, starring loli Dio Brando.

Translated Suou Patra clip, interesting part when she talked about getting told to wrap a game series faster by her company if the numbers weren't good enough (no idea though if this was 774 still under upd8 or afterwards), also a bit on why she starts series from the first game if she can.

Screaming Patra doing night security. "Fourth floor is going to be bad" is so East Asian.

I still don't have a twitter account, but looks like Nijisanji's Uzuki Kou had a talking stream about it going bonkers.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

something something twice a day
A broken clock may be right twice a day but a clock in reverse is right four times a day.

I don't know what to imply by that, it's just a fun fact I remembered

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I might have a thing for soft spoken, Tako-coded vtubers

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Has Uruka's face been outed yet? She's the main one I'm curious about.

Kanata came back from her break and immediately has to take another one. The medicine that was supposed to help her throat did the opposite instead.

DeepL:
View attachment 33809
Perpetually Pained Tenshi :painpeko: This happened before when the medicine she took for coof recovery just made her feel worse.

Unrelated to Tenshi, but I've felt like the free Chat GPT has been working a lot better for me recently when it comes to translating their messages/tweets than DeepL. Since it has some extra knowledge and is able to get context for better translations. I even translated a recent Member Post from the main channel, and at the end, it added an entirely new blurp stating that this was about Holo Gura (HoloGra), not Hololive Member Gura. Which was true.

This is what ChatGPT spat out for Kanata's message:

🌟 Announcement 🌟

I would like to inform you once again that I am currently taking a break from activities due to asthma treatment.↓ Details

I am experiencing severe dry cough and hoarseness, and I am unable to engage in any activities that require the use of my voice.

Regarding the hoarseness, one of the prescribed medications has a side effect of voice hoarseness, and due to the coughing, my throat has been injured, making it difficult for me to speak.

I apologize for keeping everyone waiting during the worst attack I have experienced so far, but I am steadily improving, so I will focus on my treatment for now.

While consulting with doctors and considering my health condition, I plan to make occasional appearances in streams and collaborations that do not require me to use my voice!Thank you for your understanding and support.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Hologra promoting NePoLaBo live concert.

A few new videos from Kanauru.

And upcoming animation from Crash Landing Studios (ex Myxo, authors of that cool Detective diaries, AmeSame stories and others)

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

UberSoldat

Imagine you are an adult woman, probably in her late 40's, and suddenly a tranný knocks on your door and claims to be your son.
Would you want anything to do with THAT?
In all seriousness, it's likely way more complicated than that. Besides, is there concrete evidence that Zen is trans? If there is, I've never seen it.

MyName

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Shuba birthday stream starting now!

One Piece x Calli collab

So it's not an OP/ED or voice actor role, but she's doing the theme song for the release of Volume 106 which starts off the current arc. It's neat that they got Calli to do this, I believe this is the first time they've used vocals for a volume release instead of just instrumentals. (Other than the special stuff they did for Volume 100)

For an example here's the Volume 105 trailer

Last edited:

Pioneer

AZKi's new MV is out, give it a listen, it's a really good song.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
In all seriousness, it's likely way more complicated than that. Besides, is there concrete evidence that Zen is trans? If there is, I've never seen it.
I've literally proven repeatedly there is no reason to think he's trans.

I just think Takodachi doesn't care much for the truth.

Stunned But Dumb

The other day Killia joined Erika for her weekly gaming chat

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Aizawa Ema's new outfit stream now

Previously she was talking about swimsuits after Kamito and HanaLisa was talking about swimsuits and which one would fit her.

Chloe released her cover of Idol with impressive usage of vocal range, mask, sweat, and cleavage.

For Koyori, the long Xenoblade 2 stream is not enough and she is continuing Rockman X2.

Also Hinaano got caught by Nijisanji's Amamiya Kokoro

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Despite abruptly ceasing all activities in mid-June during her final month, Yumesaki Mia from ProPro Production was seemingly set to have a graduation event, but it was "temporarily canceled" according to a machine translation of the company's tweet on the matter. I hope whatever she's doing now is something good, she seemed like such a sweetheart.

I have no idea how to make those twattle boxes so I am leaving a link to the tweet here.

She will also be appearing at Nanashi Inc.'s "Secret Night" concert on the 17th of this month at Zepp Tokyo.
Twattle boxes are currently automatic when you paste the URL in without inserting the link into text. The other method is to use "Insert Media", in the same row as the "Insert Link" button.

Pippa's retweeted what looks like a really well done cosplay possibly by a paid actress.

Archive

There's just one important part missing...

Archive

Post Archive, Twitter archiving still seems to be broken.

I archived the tweet directly in an incognito window. Can anyone else see it? If yes, I wonder why it only sometimes works.

Chloe released her cover of Idol with impressive usage of vocal range, mask, sweat, and cleavage.

I've been looking forward to this ever since she sang it for karaoke. It's the kind of song that needs someone to do something interesting with the vocals, and Sakamata's vocal range and mask on/off imagery are excellent for it. (I also like the metal cover from Zephyrianna that @Svarog posted earlier.)

Sakamata also had a reveal stream of some sort. The mold claims another.
1688300945774.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom