"Hellooo guys! Hello hello, do you guys want to Go somewhere with meee? 'Go where Risu yeees' Go___bblin' deez nuts in your mouth HAW HAH HAW HAAAAW!"Ayunda Risu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The least yabai fanart of IRyS so far this month

Irys bt DasDokter.jpg

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Yeaaah I missed that part. I get it, but everyone is having issues with Lives being delayed, not just her.
She said she wouldn't be able to do anything she planned until after Fall. I thought the new, bigger studio would alleviate a bit of the 3D schedule backup but it seems not. I don't blame her for being upset though, she got the news minutes before the twitter space was supposed to start.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

A Vtuber doing well? And Having a good relationship with her family? Hard to believe but here it is.

@Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka Proctorbros... not like this... it's over... no patience for edgelords... Goodnight sweaty prince, he groomed too close to the sun.
Also is a most terrifying revelation; June might be from /cgl/

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
AZKi's birthday, Hololive Summer, Subaru's birthday and the HoloEN concert all on the same weekend. What a blessed way to start July

:polkasticks:
Meanwhile in Niji: :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She said she wouldn't be able to do anything she planned until after Fall. I thought the new, bigger studio would alleviate a bit of the 3D schedule backup but it seems not. I don't blame her for being upset though, she got the news minutes before the twitter space was supposed to start.
The issue they are having at the moment is not based on studio size, it is lack of staff to man the 3D studio.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
That lemon stealing whore is trying to groom the new recruits in joining her on her quest to destroy Vtubing once and for all

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Reine's acted like her girlfriend during the entire twitcast.
Ollie's down bad, got stepped on.
Moona wants her to visit her room late at night.

What is it with ID girls and Kiara? :smugrys:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
A Vtuber doing well? And Having a good relationship with her family? Hard to believe but here it is.

@Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka Proctorbros... not like this it's over... no patience for edgelords... Goodnight sweaty prince, he groomed too close to the sun.
Also is a most terrifing revelation; June might be from /cgl/

You seem to forget that I like her because she's relatively normal. Also, what's /cgl/? I have honestly never been on the imageboards and have only the most tangential third-hand knowledge of them.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You seem to forget that I like her because she's relatively normal. Also, what's /cgl/? I have honestly never been on the imageboards and have only the most tangential third-hand knowledge of them.
Cosplay and Goth Lolita on 4chan, home of most of the sites women and most of them are backstabbing hoes

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
That lemon stealing whore is trying to groom the new recruits in joining her on her quest to destroy Vtubing once and for all

Why is it Lumi uses the dark-skinned model in her thumbnails even though she never uses it on-stream? Is she just fucking with me at this point?! Godamn you Lumi, give me what I want, what I need, what I deserve!!! :pikameefuck:

Oh and Mozu is live btw

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Cosplay and Goth Lolita on 4chan, home of most of the sites women and most of them are backstabbing hoes

Small wonder she almost instantly seems to assume negative motives about any woman she meets online.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

They remember the stern yet fair rule of the Dutch East India company, and long to yet again feel the Germanic yoke around their neck.
Also, what's /cgl/?
The cosplay board, a den of only the most savage sort of womenfolk, who would make the mythical Amazons look civilized and polite, unsurprisingly many a Vtuber has a sordid history there. Of the top of my head Nyaruu, Utano Pandora and the 2# best orange woman in Hololive, Nakadashi Kiara all having been posters there.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Small wonder she almost instantly seems to assume negative motives about any woman she meets online.
Yeah, dont quote me on that but i think alot of the Keeki hate started on there before it moved to lolcow proper, and a suprising amount of her current antis are the people who bitched since the start

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
This, froot is a bitch, and deserves to be ridiculed and exposed as the snake she is.

However if the one's making exposes are doing edgy shit openly and recently, it's not gonna stick.
Just a quick look into Ant's discord was all it took to kill the messenger.
And now Froot got away with it again.
That's retarded. Falseeyed's video is just what he could come up with to prevent having to talk about the video. If it didn't exist he would have blown some other non-affair out of proportion. And if nothing else existed, he just wouldn't have talked about it, because vshojo's dick is firmly down his throat. These people aren't rational, they're partisan.

Might be a tactical mistake on his part too, the video wasn't going to go much further, but now that he's tried to employ the twitter 12 year olds to #cancel someone, the other people might begin to wonder why false did such a hack job and decide to give the video a watch.

Last edited:

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Also is a most terrifying revelation; June might be from /cgl/
How can she browse /cgl/ and still have such mundane, if not bad, coords? :pekol:

soap suds

Nijisanji has been teasing this thing they did with DMM TV for a while, and it recently dropped. It's a mix of live-action and studio 3D.

Also, I think someone mentioned Maria's stream of her popping popcorn using a hair straightener, so here's a clip of her being excited it worked.

Mana also finally released a cover! I've been waiting since his debut to hear him sing a full song, and since it's his birthday, he released a cover and did a karaoke.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Phase Connect aren't going to Anime Expo this yea
:smugina:Oh No, it's no Hannah Montanas and all Mileys at the Expo.....
I mean being a big spender at OffKai vs having some sort of a spot at Anime Expo definitely looks weird from the outside.
Maybe they'll sneak in something small, maybe that's what the sudden deadline is about. Also it's kind of assumed "Housesitting" means "going to Expo" but maybe there could be some other secret that requires time off from streams too.
"Please don't blame Fishman."
Oh don't worry Beanut I blame you too, but I also trust Beanut to know her limits and priorities.
Hopefully he got a refund for the shiina fuck up
View attachment 33315
As always Chinese craftsmanship stuns me with it's shoddiness
I Am Still Mad
LemonsDidIt.png

Clip Tax :menhera:
Lottie Shinju Shows off what her fans look like in her imagination! I tried to just get the cutest parts but ended up with a 12 minute video and it was painful to cut it down. Lottie is very hypnotic and sweet.

LottieLadMark1.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin is back with the milk in 7 minutes or so and i cant wait

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

IDs are muslim, thus islamic content.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
rin is back with the milk in 7 minutes or so and i cant wait

1500 POUNDS FOR A FUCKING LAPTOP?!?
Jews must be paying well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom